Question:  Which option is best?
option 1: 2 coins - 3 (25%)
option 1: 4 coins - 5 (41.7%)
option 1: 5 coins - 3 (25%)
option 1: 8 coins - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to buy - end of bear market incoming  (Read 767 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 01:00:33 AM

Yes, bullish days seem to have been ended and now bearish time is coming and still continuing. Noone knows exactly when the end of bearish time actually is.
If seeing from the options, why is there no Bitcoin? And alsoBNB?
I think that If I have that much money, I will diversify the money into at least four coins. The second or third options may be chosen. But once more, why should be Moonbeam (GLMR)? I don't think this is a good one for long-term investment.

Btw, these long term investment options with all altcoins of course require high risk. We don't know if the coins will survive exactly and rise up again to reach their ATH again or not. So, you must bereadyfo all risks, never only imagine about the return that you will gain.

High risk investment that believers only ca take along the way, if you are not good into it best to stay out.

Choose solid asset like the big 3 in case you are really into lng-term, Bitcoin, ETH and BNB are those options from conservative
investors who knows how exactly the market works.

Though there are also investors wh can spare their excess to other alt assets which probably believes that will bring them
good amount of gains when the bull's arrive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 02:12:03 PM

I see a lot of talk here about us being in a long drawn out bear market and several of the responses are highly pessimistic. This is when you should be buying, where there is fear and depression. If you don't have money to buy, at least participate in bounties or something. I know that candle labs has a bounty program right now and I'm sure there are others listed in the bounty section here. We are lucky in crypto in that we don't have to have money to make money. You just need to get off your but and participate!
Hold-n-play

Activity: 142
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 05:09:34 PM

Could be a bearish trap... Btc may still touch 25k - 30k zone. Not guaranteed though... I would suggest buying small bags of coins/tokens that may prosper during bullish season.

I would recomend BGL (Bitgesell), the most advanced fork of Bitcoin in terms of technology and much more superior than other forks. All bitcoin forks have made 20X - 100X, this one, because of its very small cap and much better technology should do better. Also, BGL has a strong deflation mechanism as 90% of tx fees are burnt. Currently, almost 1% of current supply (16 mil) is burnt.

Basically, for a few cents you can buy the best Bitcoin fork.

Halving each year, cheap transfers, great storage of value. HOLDING ITS PRICE DESPITE CURRENT BEARISH TREND. Its a unique opportunity to invest into a small cap project (under 1 mil) with a strong technology and active development. Check github and website by yourself.

The only problem is that its only available on Hotbit with more buy orders and few sellers. Check out its website and DYOR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: