Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is ever the right time.  (Read 3257 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 03:00:44 PM

3 days Market Red and a good opportunity to buy, I'm sure a lot of investors hope that prices will continue to go down to buy, but I suggest to immediately buy because of the news that the market increase due to the ethereum factor can be the cause of the market immediately rising.
Ethereum is not a thing that was driving the whole of coins to go up. Ethereum hype already gone and there's no hype anymore in the market for the launch of ethereum POS. People already very familiar with it and this time any hype will be gone in a short time unlike last year where the hype can be last long and pumping any token in the market so hard.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 06:34:10 PM

I planned to buy some altcoins now that we are in a bear market but someone I knew is telling me not to, that its possible more dumps will take place, my question is how will I know when it's the right time to buy coins?
Hurry up to buy altcoins right now, because Bitcoin has also broken out from IHNS, so don't hesitate,
altcoins will recover quickly, advice for you some DEFI coins, because DEFI altcoins are bullish,
examples of which have not gone up Venus Protocol and Badger. I hope this helps

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 09:41:32 AM

after asking this several months ago? now you did not come back here to post what is your objective and answers to the posts from our respective forum members here.
but about the right time? it is when you have funds to hold and have money to risk.
never forget that investing in crypto is something that will risk all your funds but in return ? you'll taste the best result of  profiting lol.
I planned to buy some altcoins now that we are in a bear market but someone I knew is telling me not to, that its possible more dumps will take place, my question is how will I know when it's the right time to buy coins?
Hurry up to buy altcoins right now, because Bitcoin has also broken out from IHNS, so don't hesitate,
altcoins will recover quickly, advice for you some DEFI coins, because DEFI altcoins are bullish,
lol , why altcoin when you can choose freely and safely in Bitcoin > but of course it is good for diversification to buy altcoin together with bitcoin .

WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 04:57:28 PM

Right time guideline for newbies:
Bear time -> DCA in, set target buy around the dip point you think for top altcoins.
Bull time -> Do the opposite, DCA out, set target sell around the ATH point you think for top altcoins.
That's it, don't goes all the way in since you cant really predict when it was the right time for dip or ATH.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:06:11 PM

dont create hype here without deep analisys ,moreover we are still in macro bearish trend and so far there is no reversal signal yet. i see current rise only correction after impulse down at 18k. personally i am prefer to wait and see in this condition and not buying any coins except for long term purpose and major coins.

NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 01:49:02 PM

dont create hype here without deep analisys ,moreover we are still in macro bearish trend and so far there is no reversal signal yet. i see current rise only correction after impulse down at 18k. personally i am prefer to wait and see in this condition and not buying any coins except for long term purpose and major coins.
we still face uncertain condition which is alot altcoin move with unclear direction. alot whipsaw patter formed , and scam pump dump happen to liquidate or hunt stop loss. tonight Mr Powell will speak and its important for us to understand US economic condition so market direction will clearer. volatility will become crazy before and after this speech.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 03:00:14 PM

Unfortunately questions like this are very difficult to answer, but as an investor then immediately buying is a better decision, maybe after buying we will see a negative trend but with patience then we can get a big roi and profit
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 03:20:20 PM

your friend is correct, the dump has arrived and today's Bitcoin will go to $19k if $20k is broken,
if you want to buy my advice just accumulate it at $20k, at $19k, then at $17k

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:56:13 PM

As for me, since the market is volatile and unpredictable, the right time to buy is when you have an opportunity to buy and purchase potential coins. As long as your chpice of the coin is legit and has a strong possibility to grow more, then buying at its low price would be ideal. The market situation that we have right now would be a good time to buy good coins.
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 11:25:08 PM

Unfortunately questions like this are very difficult to answer, but as an investor then immediately buying is a better decision, maybe after buying we will see a negative trend but with patience then we can get a big roi and profit
as investors we should not be hurry  while take decision , alot thing  must analize in market . as we know recently market move in high volatility and no one even could predict where price will goes on.never all in our investment , partial buying will safe us from big losses and also averaging price

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 06:52:48 AM

as investors we should not be hurry  while take decision , alot thing  must analize in market . as we know recently market move in high volatility and no one even could predict where price will goes on.never all in our investment , partial buying will safe us from big losses and also averaging price
I completely agree with what you say because as an investor it is very important to analyze the market and it takes time,
so it is not recommended to make decisions in a hurry because it will affect the results later,
the wrong decision will make us lose and as much as possible to minimize the risk

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 09:54:30 AM

I'm sure you already know when to buy bitcoin, even altcoins, especially today,
because today is the day Bitcoin bottomed out, of course this is the right time for you to buy it and of course hold it until 2024.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 10:16:31 AM

I'm sure you already know when to buy bitcoin, even altcoins, especially today,
because today is the day Bitcoin bottomed out, of course this is the right time for you to buy it and of course hold it until 2024.
It's important to take advantage of the opportunities that exist because sometimes they don't come twice,
indeed to hold until 2024 is not an easy thing, it really takes patience and not everyone has that,
investing in Bitcoin will be profitable and the important thing is to be patient

super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 10:40:56 AM

after asking this several months ago? now you did not come back here to post what is your objective and answers to the posts from our respective forum members here.
but about the right time? it is when you have funds to hold and have money to risk.
never forget that investing in crypto is something that will risk all your funds but in return ? you'll taste the best result of  profiting lol.
lol , why altcoin when you can choose freely and safely in Bitcoin > but of course it is good for diversification to buy altcoin together with bitcoin .
why do people prefer higher risk with extraordinary ambition not by choosing bitcoin, BNB, ethereum which is definitely the crypto space of the future?
indeed everyone has their own rights in different investments altcoins there are those who can get pearls in this big risk that everyone expects, but in a safe way is the top coin number 123

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
YellowSwap

Activity: 199
Merit: 27

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 11:03:28 AM

The best way to buy altcoins in a bear market is dollar cost averaging, you can't predict the bottom of the market so when dips happens use part of your money to buy and wait for another dip to happen, it might be in the next two months, no need to rush things up.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Novita

Activity: 350

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 01:28:07 PM

In my opinion, when is the right time to buy coins,..!! it's more about our personal predictions, bro, if we are not sure about the value of the coin we are going to buy, then don't force yourself to buy it, because it is difficult to predict the price of Altcoins in the market, there will be ups and downs, if you don't want to take risks in trading. invest, then it's better to buy Bitcoin to minimize risk, because the law of business is that if you don't make a profit, you lose.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:45:56 AM

The best way to buy altcoins in a bear market is dollar cost averaging, you can't predict the bottom of the market so when dips happens use part of your money to buy and wait for another dip to happen, it might be in the next two months, no need to rush things up.
Buy slowly, that's what I do if a bear market occurs. It's true we don't know when the time is really right to spend our money to become an advantage. If you hurry then the risk will be greater too. If we buy slowly, we won't be left behind when the market is going up any time, and we won't be too worried if the market goes down further.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 08:21:52 AM

why do people prefer higher risk with extraordinary ambition not by choosing bitcoin, BNB, ethereum which is definitely the crypto space of the future?
indeed everyone has their own rights in different investments altcoins there are those who can get pearls in this big risk that everyone expects, but in a safe way is the top coin number 123
well ,most of them are greedy people that wanted a short time and earning big , that is why they are risking too much in other coins than those currencies like what you mentioned .

for me? it is clear thought in investing in Bitcoin and Binance or ethereum than which they are trying to push about.

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 10:52:39 AM

Yeah you are right that's the best way to buy any coin in bear market, but lots of people don't know, when they see a huge dip they buy with all their funds, meanwhile in bear market the dip keeps getting dipper, once all funds have been used to buy a huge dip which they might think is bottom, another huge dip resurface thereby making them not be able to buy another dip dca is the best option

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 11:52:41 AM

Many people may not know whether we can actually make more profit from the bear market or more from the bull market.It is a misconception that everyone thinks that there is more profit in the bear market.  Since we can't get out of the bear market yet, we should buy and hold the coin.Because it is possible to make more profit from the bear market.  The right time to buy a coin is when the price drops and many coins including BTC ETH, altcoins are now at low prices.  Altacoins can be bought for good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: