Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fall below $30k  (Read 967 times)
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:35:28 PM

Good idea taking profits along the market line is the best approach for any investors that will want to maintain the flow of the market, just take for example if one has taken profit at 45k and reinvested it at 26k that will be good profits and buy back approach.

Good example if and only if you'll be manage to catch that position and make a good approach buying back
and wait for a good bounce back to earn more from your initial investment.

So I agree with what you said, but buying more at this time of uncertainty in the Bitcoin market will be a risky move as the price may further decline in the coming days/weeks.

It's too risky if you don't know how to track the market, there are many factors to consider before taking your
action in investing your money while the market is in bearish momentum.

Yeah, I don't mean jumping into buying Bitcoin just because the market price is low, because going in at a bear market may result in losses because the market may be on a steady downside.

The best thing to do is to do a proper market analysis and know the right time to get in, Bitcoin is a highly volatile asset and at that one needs a proper analysis of the market.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 11:48:09 AM

Yeah, I don't mean jumping into buying Bitcoin just because the market price is low, because going in at a bear market may result in losses because the market may be on a steady downside.

The best thing to do is to do a proper market analysis and know the right time to get in, Bitcoin is a highly volatile asset and at that one needs a proper analysis of the market.
The right area to enter for $25k because bitcoin had a price crash in May, but anyway we need to analyze the market for BTC investment purposes in the long term, but for me will collect part of the portfolio for the $25k area for Bitcoin buy orders.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 12:05:26 PM

At the beginning of the year I was optimistic that the market would not drop below $50k, but slowly continued to decline, this of course makes us always have to be patient, if we aim for profit then long-term hold and target is better than selling at a loss, if the market is red like this time then I recommend to buy.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:04:14 PM

At the beginning of the year I was optimistic that the market would not drop below $50k, but slowly continued to decline, this of course makes us always have to be patient, if we aim for profit then long-term hold and target is better than selling at a loss, if the market is red like this time then I recommend to buy.
Thus, if you are aware of the market cycle believe that after Bullrun, a bear market next to follow. It is quite anticipating last year, it was expecting this current situation will come and it was not surprising anymore for those we are in the marker for a long time. If you bought Bitcoin last year, it is certainly you have no other option but to hold or else, you will lose.

Yes, it is something we need to extend our patience as this is likely it takes months to recover, and not even sure if we got some recovery early next year. However, it was too hopeful for that seeing the prices never went down badly.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:33:42 PM

I'm sure the market will halve from ATH and now that it's reached the market has fallen at $25k for the lowest price, great position to buy Bitcoin at a lower price than the current price, I don't expect not to miss the opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaply for long term profits .

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 03:52:04 PM

Go deeper and not just to follow the speculation of many analysis, it's better to do your own analysis and

decide once you completely convince yourself that you are choosing the right entry position, it's tough since the decline is
something most of us investors are really avoiding.

but long-term wise, from this current value you can start buying little by little if ever there's more decline you will continue
to buy and save all your assets till the bull bounce back and turned the favor to your side.
Tellek Garing (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 11:41:58 PM

()
Yes you right getting your own personal experience and first hand analysis will aid your entry position, and sine we dealing with a highly volatile commodity such as Bitcoin the position one enter the market will determine the kind of experience you will get in the future either it will be negative or positive. But in all entering the when the price is low is the best entry position.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 04:12:09 PM

But, before we begin this year the price of btc have already fall below 50k and it only continue by the time 2022 have entered but when it comes to having a patience, well not all have that.

What triggers them by the time the price declines is only fear. They think this was the end because the declines are fast and seem to be nonstop but for those who have patience, they can use it either for buying, because they can wait for the price to dip more or for selling because they will wait for the highest possible price before they finally dispose their coins. Other than long term holding, you can also earn a profit for short term holding and as well as in trading.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 07:25:06 PM

But, before we begin this year the price of btc have already fall below 50k and it only continue by the time 2022 have entered but when it comes to having a patience, well not all have that.

What triggers them by the time the price declines is only fear. They think this was the end because the declines are fast and seem to be nonstop but for those who have patience, they can use it either for buying, because they can wait for the price to dip more or for selling because they will wait for the highest possible price before they finally dispose their coins. Other than long term holding, you can also earn a profit for short term holding and as well as in trading.
I really hope that the Bitcoin price doesn't drop below $28k again because if that's the case then $26k will probably be the last support,
and if it doesn't hold back then something terrible we'll see, hopefully Q3 2022 can make Bitcoin is over $30k again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 09:15:24 PM

Go deeper and not just to follow the speculation of many analysis, it's better to do your own analysis and

decide once you completely convince yourself that you are choosing the right entry position, it's tough since the decline is

but long-term wise, from this current value you can start buying little by little if ever there's more decline you will continue
to buy and save all your assets till the bull bounce back and turned the favor to your side.
Good comment. I thought you are also going to disagree with his comment because it looks different already from the crowd but you are right that there is nothing wrong with what he write. Sometimes it is a good idea to experiment and follow if what we think better for us.

It's not bad to lay low for a while. The decline is something that a true investors are seeking for (not avoiding) but if there are people that avoids it then they are just newbies or newbies at heart. At the moment I can see that the price was now back at 29k again. So, we have been fooled once again? How many of us thinks that the price will continue to rise the moment the price touch 32k last day? Hands up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 09:44:36 PM

I guess by now we know that the price might be trending in the $20k-$30k and that is bear market for us. And what others have pointed out, we might want to see this kind of movement, but we are in the bear market and learn how to accept it and play. I know it's hard specially if you wanted to day trade because of the huge risk. So what others do, specially those who don't have to trade, it just fill your bags with BTC and look for long term investment.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 11:56:56 PM

I guess by now we know that the price might be trending in the $20k-$30k and that is bear market for us. And what others have pointed out, we might want to see this kind of movement, but we are in the bear market and learn how to accept it and play. I know it's hard specially if you wanted to day trade because of the huge risk. So what others do, specially those who don't have to trade, it just fill your bags with BTC and look for long term investment.
Hmmm? Really?

Let's see .. we are still on an attempt to break the $32k to $33k , im pretty sure once we get through that range, we are no longer in bearish trend.
Nearly $31k now and yet swinging ...
Good time to scalping and get some quick cash in short term though.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 11:59:22 PM

Hmmm? Really?

Let's see .. we are still on an attempt to break the $32k to $33k , im pretty sure once we get through that range, we are no longer in bearish trend.

The bearish period anyway is a subjective one because it depends on your point of reference.
Some may look this time as bearish but if you compare it to the period where btc was like in the 17-25k, how can you identify this 30k level?
On the other hand, everyone is free to take this opportunity to possibly accumulate their btc stash.
The 30k range won't be forever, sooner or later, we may be hitting the 40k level again.
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 01:21:21 AM

Hmmm? Really?

The bearish period anyway is a subjective one because it depends on your point of reference.
Some may look this time as bearish but if you compare it to the period where btc was like in the 17-25k, how can you identify this 30k level?
On the other hand, everyone is free to take this opportunity to possibly accumulate their btc stash.
The 30k range won't be forever, sooner or later, we may be hitting the 40k level again.

Right, that's why others maybe attempting to buy at this price as per preev: 29,690.

So we are still nowhere $32k-$35k price level wherein we will take as a good sign that we might be on the road to recovery. But then again, based on its past history, when we are in bear market, those kind of increased are not going to last. So possible that $30k might be the baseline price for this year as far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 11:41:41 AM

OP believe that the lowest price to reach after dropping down to $30k is $25k. Once after reaching down to $35k, the price reached the bottom value around $26000. Further after a hard price fluctuation between $28k and $29500, the price have bounced back close to $32k. This is kind of temporary trend change and from various experts prediction it is said to turn bearish. If the price couldn't withstand the $25k resistance, surely we can expect around $23k as the low of bearish market.

People are actually afraid of missing the accumulation period, thus $26k-$30k is a good buying range after the dip for more than 50% from the last ATH. Traders are also taking advantage of this current volatility. When they sell, Btc tends to drop below $30k then retails are buying more boosting Btc price above $30k again. I guess when there's not enough people left to buy above $25k, that would be the time the strong support would break.
I thought it was late that i did not accumulate more week ago as yesterday and the day before Bitcoin price started to recover and earn at least 7 % but I am wrong because still now it drops again and below 30k

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

maybe this is the quarter of lowering and nothing we can expect to be perfect and great within this.

and also try to understand that this will be our chance to have more instead of being sad of the dumping .

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 03:12:14 PM

Good comment. I thought you are also going to disagree with his comment because it looks different already from the crowd but you are right that there is nothing wrong with what he write. Sometimes it is a good idea to experiment and follow if what we think better for us.

It's not bad to lay low for a while. The decline is something that a true investors are seeking for (not avoiding) but if there are people that avoids it then they are just newbies or newbies at heart. At the moment I can see that the price was now back at 29k again. So, we have been fooled once again? How many of us thinks that the price will continue to rise the moment the price touch 32k last day? Hands up.

Experienced dictates your take in any events, sure thing that there are many who hope that the increase will continue

and the bull is finally waving, but like what you mentioned, if being fooled is the good term for that
I guess it's appropriate.

We can continue buying and just patiently wait for another bounce. There's nothing to rush unless you
are into scalping, which is also another form of trading.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2022, 03:55:00 PM

Right, that's why others maybe attempting to buy at this price as per preev: 29,690.

So we are still nowhere $32k-$35k price level wherein we will take as a good sign that we might be on the road to recovery. But then again, based on its past history, when we are in bear market, those kind of increased are not going to last. So possible that $30k might be the baseline price for this year as far.
Bitcoin has now increased quite a bit to $31,300 this is indeed a good sign from some people, but I'm sure it's not fully $35k - $40k will definitely correct again, I saw someone with his analysis bitcoin could reach $22k at the end of July but it's also not too sure as for when the price is still down then we are still in a bear market, and indeed the base price of $30k has become the benchmark for now, but we see bitcoin is still trying to go up but failed again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 06:53:08 PM

Experienced dictates your take in any events, sure thing that there are many who hope that the increase will continue

and the bull is finally waving, but like what you mentioned, if being fooled is the good term for that
I guess it's appropriate.

We can continue buying and just patiently wait for another bounce. There's nothing to rush unless you
are into scalping, which is also another form of trading.
I mean when you spend enough time on crypto, you start to just care about what you think, and stop caring about what others are saying. I know that is not really a perfect way to go, but it is definitely a good way to make your investments. It is not going to be insane or anything, but it is definitely an amazing way to just find the problems when you have one.

If you just care about speculation then you are going to end up losing some money and will never know why and what happened, but when you are making your own decisions then you could go back and look at the wrong thing and make a lot of profit from that mindset. Experience is just the money maker here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 07:03:22 PM

in the last few days it has been quite difficult with the price being stagnant in that zone of 29000mt to 31.500MT, I am watching to see which direction the price will take, if it will go up or if it will go down, but I must say that a drop below 28000$ would not be a good thing because we would be close to seeing the 26000$, 24000$, 22000$ and 19000$ but if the price can go up to 32000$ and stay above that zone for a long time then it will start to go up to test again the 39000$ and who knows we could see the price be above 40.000$. for people who want to buy to make hodl I also recommend that you be cautious, don't think that you can buy at any price and that after years you will already be making a big profit, you can't live on assumptions or excessive optimism, luna showed us how dangerous this market can be

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tellek Garing (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 09:29:29 PM

The 30k resistance point held Bitcoin down for so long, before the price finally broke into 31k in the early hours of today, and with high hope for speculators and market analysis is pointing to a greener zone.

I believe in the coming weeks bitcoin should be able to sustain its green zone and build up the price to at least 38k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: