Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Tirex Coin] [Exchange] [Cryptonight(Switching)|Tirex Network|BSC]  (Read 704 times)
Tirex-Network
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:11:40 PM

Registration of users by mnemonics is already at the final stage. We will gradually, in the course of developing our own DEX, share various information with you.

Publication: https://twitter.com/TirexNetwork/status/1526306314976120833

Coin dead Huh?

In no case!
The coin is alive! And today you will receive an important update.
Also, there will be a market soon
Tirex-Network
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 02:52:06 AM

CONTRACT:

0xE43172ff3ccFE621c0e38589Ba2C5b5B02Fc27A7

We present to your attention a subsidiary project from Tirex.Network - this is the first project that provides a staking service for life, regardless of your liquidity. The main branch of Tirex.Network is located at the link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5398188

What do we offer:

Mining (Staking) without equipment, without electricity costs has become real and very reliable.
You're forgetting what it's like to keep track of equipment. You do not transfer money to anyone as in cloud mining. Everything is monitored by a Smart Contract.

Name: Tirex
Ticker: TRX
Total offer: 500.000.000 million Tirex
Number of distributed tokens during staking: 50 Tirex
Time to receive tokens: every 10 minutes

Initial staking:

Developers \ We - have sent only 1.000.000 million Tirex tokens to staking to start the project and we (the developers) are not going to staking more than it should be, these funds will only go to marketing in the future.

Airdrop:

Also, a unique airdrop is waiting for you soon. You will receive the father's Tirex coin created on CryptoNight - 1 to 1 invested in the stake, the Tirex child token.

Answers on questions:

How to get rewarded for staking Tirex?
To receive staking rewards, you need to stake Tirex and you will automatically receive staking results every 10 minutes forever.

How does staking work?

Tirex is a token that uses this protocol and uses write logic to create a new token every 10 minutes.

How much Tirex will I earn if I stake my tokens?

You will receive a staking result every 10 minutes forever. The calculation is derived from the personal percentage you burned to the total amount of staking inventory.

What is my payback?

The payback will depend on the total number of tokens sent for staking. To calculate the payback, you can use our calculator on the site https://stake.tirex.cash/
maykl777

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 12:57:24 PM

I want to bribe coins.when the auction opens.?the course is profitable for me personally

gavard77

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 02:26:59 PM

I want to bribe coins.when the auction opens.?the course is profitable for me personally

hello.tell me where you can buy this coin.
maykl777

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 02:59:19 PM

hello.tell me where you can buy this coin.
https://pancakeswap.finance/swap
choose .there's something to pay for.
maykl777

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 03:08:45 PM

the bitcoin exchange rate is falling.which one to change toBTC Huh
Yana.I advise you to get rid of bitcoin.at least partially.
Walter0

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 04:59:25 PM

new coins always start small..I've mined enough.we start trading.
nub5nub

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 05:38:35 PM

we are waiting for an update.excellent mining.
bes788

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:11:37 PM

Why I won't do mining." - there is only one answer: because I'm a sucker and I don't have the equipment for this. For the same reason, I do not fly on a private plane and I do not advise you))
julien77

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:21:35 PM

It is clear that the volatility of the cue ball is bad, it can play a cruel joke with those who mine. But the cue ball will not go away, it's a fact, how much it will cost is a big question,
maykl777

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:26:33 PM

It is clear that the volatility of the cue ball is bad, it can play a cruel joke with those who mine. But the cue ball will not go away, it's a fact, how much it will cost is a big question,
buy Tirex and there will be no questions!!!
julien77

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:29:10 PM

buy Tirex and there will be no questions!!!
thank you for advice.I already bought it.
Bsusole

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:45:54 PM

Tirex now this is the most popular coin.it will still give bitcoin a head start..I won't say it, but I'm betting on her. Smiley
Eisterini

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:56:15 PM

The scheme is simple - you start mining a coin at the start and can easily mine a couple of thousand (depending on the number of coins in the block).
The main thing is not to immediately drain, but to wait for at least some normal price.

Of course, this is a risk, because the coin may die without ever reaching the exchanges and the price may be too small.
Tirex is one of the best right now.!!!!
Uslesma2

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 07:16:10 PM

I've been looking for something new for a long time.I came across your coin.a great site, everything is intelligible and clear.I spent half an hour of time to start mining.I hope for a good profit.
Ondinnan1985

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 07:32:15 PM

Yes, if you count on any mining calculators, they will show you a couple of months of payback. But this is under ideal conditions with a stable exchange rate. And in life it happens like this: "it was smooth on paper, but they forgot about the ravines."
bes788

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 07:41:56 PM

Yes, if you count on any mining calculators, they will show you a couple of months of payback. But this is under ideal conditions with a stable exchange rate. And in life it happens like this: "it was smooth on paper, but they forgot about the ravines."
What did you want?the calculation is always carried out under favorable conditions.
HudavalanM

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 08:01:56 PM

if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have known about your new project.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TirexNetwork/comments/uw9jpd/tirex_network_bsc_token_nextgen_staking_mining_20/
developer thanks. profit for everyone.
Midrwento

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 08:24:14 PM

thank you for the opportunity to mine without equipment.it's not even cloud mining.everything is much simpler.
Tirex Network BSC Token Next-Gen Staking (mining 2.0)
Imananaki323

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 08:45:13 PM

When will coin trading start on the stock exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: