Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard lesson I learnt from crypto in 2 Years  (Read 269 times)
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 06:41:47 AM

Influencers are also investors in certain projects and most of them are pain influencers to say that they aren't connected to the coins they are praising, that's a total lie that's why you really need to do your own research when it comes to this one because investing with money is crucial and you might lose everything you have just by doing one wrong decision just like what happened to the investors of Terra Luna coins which is the biggest issue right now. All investors should not use all their life savings when it comes to investing in this brutal volatility market if they want to preserve their life when something goes wrong.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 07:14:58 AM

Even the youtubers that you love and think trusty.

Coinbereu : He all the time recommended on terra luna. He recommended it on the shitcoin Netvrk and put it on the list of metaverse best projects.

Sheldon Evans: Open youtube video terra luna to $1000 and never take responsibility for his mistakes.

Jrnycrypto -  Said that Sand token will be top 10 in 2022, dogecoin will be $1, ada will be $10 in 2021 and many wrong calls.

they are all bums.
Chillax man, they are only humans and they can make mistakes too and even myself I almost believed that luna was among the top project before. I think they only experience an unexpected problem there, that is why their coins collapsed but if that didn't happened I think they are still going strong. Sand token is also a good project and there is still a chance for this coin to be in the top 10 soon since metaverse is still there and it was still kinda new.

There might be surprises for dogecoin and ada because you know Elon already bought twitter and maybe he can make dogecoin as its official currency. Market have also not recovered but when it does, maybe ada can now be on that expected price.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 09:01:40 PM

theirs is to promote a project through popularities, after all, it is a platform for advertising and learning but ours is to make concrete research before investing. know what the project is all about and not just what advertisers make available through a youtube video. bitcoin is a coin that has proven itself over time, so it encourages that one should put some major part of his/her investment in either bitcoin or Ethereum.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 09:17:15 PM

~
Do you mean that they're "paid influencers"? Oh boy, this is why I avoid many crypto youtubers. Along with the monetization composed of unskippable ads, their desperation to shill a project without even trying to look bad is just so funny.
Claiming to be knowledgeable with the current trends these days, but don't know crap about the technology inside of it.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 09:21:43 PM

Totally agree.  I've also experienced losses that shouldn't have happened.  I'm following what some of the accounts I've followed on Instagram and Twitter have said.  I think they are crypto enthusiasts and they are responsible for what they say.  I think it's better to follow our own instincts and choose based on what we believe in ourselves.  At least it's our own choice, not just because of the FOMO the influencers have caused.  Because I think a lot of them don't really understand crypto and just to increase the number of views and earn profit for themselves.
You just follow them if they have something good to say that will encourage you as you invest and trade.

But you don't solely rely your decisions on them because they're not financial advisors and even an actual financial advisor says, you don't wholly base your decisions on them.

There's only a handful influencer that you'll respect because they're genuine like Andreas but majority of them, they're all clickbaiters and hype makers.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: