Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luna just became the new Shiba Inu  (Read 462 times)
andyou1234

Activity: 938
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 05:19:28 PM

no one thought that a coin as good as terra luna could have such a bad time, where currently terra luna has sunk from the crypto world even though LUNA 2.0 has just been released, but i think they will not succeed because the trust of investors and other Crypto users has been lost to LUNA, I think at this time Luna's slump is worse than the Shiba Inu which is still valuable to this day.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 02:14:06 AM

no one thought that a coin as good as terra luna could have such a bad time, where currently terra luna has sunk from the crypto world even though LUNA 2.0 has just been released, but i think they will not succeed because the trust of investors and other Crypto users has been lost to LUNA, I think at this time Luna's slump is worse than the Shiba Inu which is still valuable to this day.

Coins like LUNA can happen with other coins, this is not the first time so we must always be vigilant, the most important thing to convince investors is that the LUNA team immediately pumps up to the maximum, buy back or keep the price is the next thing to do so slowly dev. and investors will come back and LUNA will be great again.
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 06:36:21 AM

Coins like LUNA can happen with other coins, this is not the first time so we must always be vigilant, the most important thing to convince investors is that the LUNA team immediately pumps up to the maximum, buy back or keep the price is the next thing to do so slowly dev. and investors will come back and LUNA will be great again.

I think it's very risky if you want to go back or buy Terra Luna again, because LUNA has sunk very deep where the price has fallen close to 100% and I think it's very difficult for Luna to grow higher in the future, because to build the confidence of investors and crypto users  it's very difficult especially Luna's condition is still slumped at this time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 06:46:15 AM

I think it's very risky if you want to go back or buy Terra Luna again, because LUNA has sunk very deep where the price has fallen close to 100% and I think it's very difficult for Luna to grow higher in the future, because to build the confidence of investors and crypto users  it's very difficult especially Luna's condition is still slumped at this time.

The lose of luna holders from post-attack and preattack is too much for this new Luna to recover. Buying the new Luna simply just giving away your money for the liquidity exit of old Luna investors that want to exit on this shit project. Developer and validators are just supporting this project because Do Kwon paid them to do so and they are already exit there money during the attack since Binance allow deposit and withdrawal during the attack instead of temporary delisting it.

There's no future for this token that decided to fork instead to solve the previous issue. People are just too dumb to still buy the new token despite the project is clearly no future at all due to there previous mistake.

DON'T BUY LUNA! IT'S A SCAM!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████