Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cgminer hard freezes randomly to yellow screen  (Read 397 times)
Minerist (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

So i mine on 3x 280x cards (sapphire) and cgminer hard freezes my pc, have to power it off completely to make it running again. Fans still spin and cards are hot but no hashes are sent. PSU is 1050w, good psu. Tried to change power lines, reassemble rig, nothing helps. Cards are on powered 1x 30cm risers. No overclock, no undervolt, intensity 13 and rest of config is standard. No HW errors. Temps are around 70-73c.
Tried everything that i could think of. Changed tons of related things in bios, but problem keeps coming back. Sometimes it takes 1 minute after i start the miner. Sometimes a week. But it freezes and i just get a yellow screen with white vertical lines. It shows that teamviewer is still running on that machine, same with vnc. But can't connect.
I have another miner with 2 of same gpu's and it's not happening there. Config, os(win8.1), drivers are the same.
Tried to config cgwatcher to reboot but it doesn't work. According to what i know i tried pretty much everything but it still freezes after some time. Nothing in windows event log either. Cgminer 3.5.0 but happens on 3.7.2 too.
Have anybody faced the same issue? Any potential solutions?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: