Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about patriotism in Russia - Ukraine war?  (Read 252 times)
VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 02:33:08 PM

russian always overestimated such numbers in their favour), all this 70k of people want this passport because of their own will.

The last thing foreigners don't understand is that Russians give Russians passports. Foreigners are not even informed about the fact that these regions were forced to not even have Ukrainian TV and newspapers in Russian.

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 02:55:37 PM

Except it doesn't say anything about "5-hour lines".

70000 peoples have applied to RF citizenship.
https://www.vedomosti.ru/politics/news/2022/06/11/926179-rossiiskie-pasporta

KERSON, June 21. /TASS/. The queue for Russian citizenship in Kherson, where the region's first office for receiving documents operates, is about 9,000 people, the head of the region's military-civil administration, Vladimir Saldo, told reporters on Tuesday.

"In Kherson in the first office the depth of the queue is already under 9 thousand people. The process is going very well. People are doing it with joy and inspiration," Saldo said.

On Tuesday in the Kherson region a second office for the receipt of documents for Russian citizenship was opened - in Novaya Kakhovka. Saldo specified that authorities of the region intend to open 10 more points of reception of documents - in particular, in Skadovsk, Genichensk, Gola Prista. To do this, they have already begun to train future employees from among the local residents.
https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/14985199?utm_source=google.com&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google.com&utm_referrer=google.com

Melitopol, Line for the RF citizenship, video on the page
https://iz.ru/1343128/2022-06-01/v-zaporozhe-pokazali-ocheredi-na-podachu-dokumentov-na-rossiiskoe-grazhdanstvo

Check the video on the page, lines for the Russian Sim cards.
https://crimea-news.com/society/2022/05/31/928875.html

The news for me is only 50.000 (if that is true) of all the nearly 300.000 people in the city alone, without counting all the occupied areas have requested it.

Again, you are trying to prove that people in Kherson support the invasion and are happy to be annexed, but again, the territory is under military occupation. People can be easily forced to use Rouble, require passports and probably dancing naked with the RF flag if they have a gun pointing to their heads or if they are denied medical, administrative or other civil services if they do not have an RF issued "passport".

As for the RF SIM cards, same case, if you cut-off the Ukrainian connexion, people are forced into RF SIMs.

This is an attempt at cultural assimilation and even worse, trying to make it look as genuine support to justify the war of aggression. Anyone minimally critical cannot buy this shit, leave it for the official media.

Some people get it so they can get out of there through Crimea, to Russia, then to Georgia, Kazhastan, Turkey, etc.

I think all people without Ukrainian citizenship will be deported out of there once the Ukrainian army goes into a counterattack and reclaims these territories.

Now, Russian citizens need visas to be on the territory of Ukraine.

VKcams.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 02:59:58 PM

Show me someone crazy enough to go there.
Only for family reasons.
Keep in mind that millions of Ukrainians live in the Russian Federation and don't think about leaving the bloody regime.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 03:03:17 PM

Show me someone crazy enough to go there.
Only for family reasons.
Keep in mind that millions of Ukrainians live in the Russian Federation and don't think about leaving the bloody regime.

Thousands of Russians came to Crimea, Donbas, and other occupied territories. They do not have visas and will be deported.

VKcams.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 03:12:26 PM

Thousands of Russians came to Crimea, Donbas, and other occupied territories. They do not have visas and will be deported.

Are you on mushrooms or just a fantasist?
You can see every day how Russians are deported from Crimea.

Synchronice (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 773

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 04:03:23 PM

I live in Germany and Ukrainian "refugees" who came here, those who are rich and wealthy, party all the time, you can't even notice here that there is a war between Russia and Ukraine.

Are you sure that they only "party all the time"? People can't spend all days in sad mood. You're helping through donates and maybe volunteer work, then you go to chill a little. This is how it's going.
Are you serious man? They can't spend all days in sad mood? And don't you give a fuck when your brothers and fathers are in a terrible war? Instead of partying and having sex via tinder, it would be better to instead of partying, send that money in Ukraine, buy and send food, first aids, other resources that they need but instead you are partying on the beach, fuck, that's not my mentality. Some ukrainians are partying and then they blame Europe and USA for not directly participating in this war.
At the end, if I am Ukrainian in war and I fight but morons party all the time and live a wonderful life, fuck that war, I would only protect my family members, not others.

But anyway, there really a lot of people who used this terrible war to emigrate to the EU.
Yes, people are moving in Ukraine, getting Ukrainian passports and moving to Poland, Ireland and other European countries.

The problem is that people follow rules so strictly that they sacrifice themselves for wealthy families, businessmen and companies.

I was just thinking about fines: billionaire, millionaire and average joe get the same fine if they abandon road rules but average joe gets in trouble because he has to work harder to pay that fine and it makes him nervous, adds stress but millionare and billionaire pay fine, then repeat again and don't give a fuck if you wish.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 05:03:38 PM

Russian patriotism towards Ukraine is great. Russia is patriotically trying to remove a NAZI government that has usurped authority over their friends and compatriots, the Ukrainian people.

Oh sure. Some Ukrainians and Russians don't understand it this way. But many Ukrainians welcome what Russia is trying to do. The standard media lies about this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2022, 08:13:37 PM

OP, I don't like to generalize about all people from some cases. Yes, many people run away from Ukraine, including rich ones and now they continue their happy life in EU like there is no war. But insert any other random country in place of Ukraine and you will have same situation. I think that if you would ask soldier who are in front lines, they will tell you that they're not fighting for government, oligarchs, celebrities and etc. They're fighting for their land, for their families, for their future.

LOL, 5 hours shounds impressive, but in article it's said that only 50 citizenship requests were received. Wow! And then you post link to some russian propaganda shit without any proofs about 70000 requests.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2022, 10:24:08 PM

Yes, people are moving in Ukraine, getting Ukrainian passports

You can't just "get" a Ukrainian passport by moving to Ukraine. You have to apply for citizenship, which takes years.
Synchronice (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:13:20 AM

Yes, people are moving in Ukraine, getting Ukrainian passports

You can't just "get" a Ukrainian passport by moving to Ukraine. You have to apply for citizenship, which takes years.
Sure, apologize for not being more specific. I mean some people who got Ukrainian passports because of their spouse, etc and weren't giving a fuck their citizenship are now using it as an advantage. You can get UK citizenship and then reclaim your original citizenship in your country. This procedure is usually done by the citizens of post-soviet Union countries.

I think that if you would ask soldier who are in front lines, they will tell you that they're not fighting for government, oligarchs, celebrities and etc. They're fighting for their land, for their families, for their future.
For the land that government owns? For the life where you lose a hand, leg and live on a minimum salary? Patriotism is truly killed today and not even appreciated.

I don't understand what's the motive of Russian soldiers who are in a war against Ukraine for no reason while their wives are banged at home by random dudes at their home in their bed Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
VKcams.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 08:35:01 AM

And then you post link to some russian propaganda shit without any proofs about 70000 requests.

What does your democratic press have to say on the subject? Do they even open their mouths?

I don't understand what's the motive of Russian soldiers

Contractors get paid and do what is required by the circumstances.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 01:21:04 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

Are you serious man? They can't spend all days in sad mood? And don't you give a fuck when your brothers and fathers are in a terrible war?

Those with fathers and brothers at war don't party. I know a lot of such people from my close circle.
So, those who party don't have any relatives directly at war.

At the end, if I am Ukrainian in war and I fight but morons party all the time and live a wonderful life, fuck that war, I would only protect my family members, not others.

yeap, so what we're doing. But you can't protect your family without fighting russians at the battlefield.

Sure, apologize for not being more specific. I mean some people who got Ukrainian passports because of their spouse, etc and weren't giving a fuck their citizenship are now using it as an advantage. You can get UK citizenship and then reclaim your original citizenship in your country. This procedure is usually done by the citizens of post-soviet Union countries.

I doubt that there significant amount of such cases. It's very hard to get ukrainian citizenship even with ukrainian spouse. It's not Israel case, anyway.

For the land that government owns? For the life where you lose a hand, leg and live on a minimum salary? Patriotism is truly killed today and not even appreciated.

Maybe in Germany yes, but in Ukraine it's different at the moment. As we say, "you're not a 100 dollars, you can't be loved by all around". But most of ukrainians value our soldiers.

I don't understand what's the motive of Russian soldiers who are in a war against Ukraine for no reason while their wives are banged at home by random dudes at their home in their bed Cheesy

Because this is nation of slaves. After Imperial times, after USSR, after putin's era they can't not obey direct orders from higher up.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Synchronice (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 02:37:23 PM

Contractors get paid and do what is required by the circumstances.
You found the problem and the answer. People act like robots and follow orders without analyzing them. If the orders are more important than personal fate and the fact that their wives spend nights with other men, then I'm done here.

If Russians don't understand that you shouldn't follow oligarchs and Putin's orders, then your society will always be failed society. Look, everyone hates Russia and probably Russians, is this the outcome that you wanted? Putin owns the whole country and every single citizen, understand this.
Do you guys really think that Russia is always the victim? Your country is corrupt as fuck. Does it raise a question for you that not even a single billionaire tried to be in opposite of Putin? Is it okay and acceptable without question that Navalny is in Prison? I still think whether he is actually a martyr or Putin's puppet but we know the overall image.

Does Putin plan to make conscription? Wonder if people from Moscow and Saints Peterburg are going to fight for their Putin's country and goals.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
VKcams.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 02:59:51 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2022, 03:25:11 PM by VKcams.com

Your country is corrupt as fuck.

What does Shariy in Spain? And why is his party banned in Ukraine?

Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 647

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 03:44:42 PM

patriotism is bluff! I live in Germany and Ukrainian "refugees" who came here, those who are rich and wealthy, party all the time, you can't even notice here that there is a war between Russia and Ukraine.
So, I was thinking about the soldiers and men who stayed in Ukraine and are fighting against the Russians.
For what? Ukraine is one of the most corrupted country. Rich and wealthy people, business owners and corruptionists and their children and family members will not war, they will get a business class ticket and leave the country with their wealth, they'll continue their comfortable life and they won't feel the negative effect of war, they won't die in this war.
War is a very sad thing to happen to any nation and the sad truth is, these things happens. A lot of treaties are been put in place to prevent these wars and yet they still occur, its that sad!

Speaking of corruption, I wonder; is there any nation in our world today where these corrupt men or practices doesn't exist? They are everywhere and they all behave the same. Its just the way it is and you & I can't change that, we could only try!
Yeah, they might be partying and all but, this could also be another way to suppress depression and the many pressures they might be going through in there lives. It's not entirely easy living in another man's country!

My point is that you should only fight and protect your family members and close friends, not others.
Are you sure they aren't doing just that! People war because of what they believe in, true patriotism! To make a better place for them friends, family members, neighbours and unborn kids. Russians and Ukrainians alike and its a just course for them both. That's why neither have abandoned the war and am sure both nations are eager to end this if they could find a peaceful accord.

I hope peace returns to them both @Rissia and Ukraine. The war is taking a lot from both nations nations sincerely, both of them are victims!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 05:28:40 PM

Citizenship by marriage still takes years to get. Dual citizenship is not allowed so if anyone is "reclaiming", they'd have to forfeit their other citizenship... for what, to move from the UK to Germany? Why? Looks like you made a straw man and didn't really think it through.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 06:45:34 PM

Russians are so patriotic towards Ukrainians that they have liberated cities in the Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine.

The retreat of Ukrainian troops from Severodonetsk city in the Luhansk Oblast of the country is a pivotal moment in the ongoing conflict. The Russian forces are now almost in total control over the Luhansk region. The latest reports from front lines say Russian forces entered the last remaining city of Lysychansk in Luhansk on June 25.

In a briefing today, Russian Ministry of Defence announced in Moscow: “On June 25, the cities of Severodonetsk and Borovskoye, the settlements of Voronovo and Sirotino passed under control of the Lugansk People’s Republic. The localities liberated… are inhabited by about 108,000 people. Total area of the liberated territory is about 145 square kilometres...

What did they liberate them from? The Ukraine NAZI government.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: