Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest everything looking bearish  (Read 4933 times)
jcojci

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 12:26:16 PM

Doesn't anyone like to buy stuff when it's on sale?
People prefer to experience panic because they see the price drop and sell bitcoin at a low price. Buy when the price is at a high, and sell when the price is at a low Grin

But some people also buy when the price starts to move up and sell when the price starts to move down even though they don't know what will happen next.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 03:42:07 PM

Invest in Education.
Invest in things like Health care, make sure insurance covers your whole family since that can make things go wrong at the time of pandemic very fast.
Invest in : Property if you do have adequate amount of money as well.
Other than that if you have already invest in Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies I would suggest you to sit back and HODL for the time being since the price is going to go up very fast even before you realize and therefore I do think that it would be a great opportunity for you definitely. Patience is the key to gaining profits in this market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 03:52:23 PM

Me, I'd rather buy bitcoin when it's just dropped $10k than when it's hitting a new ATH.  Doesn't anyone like to buy stuff when it's on sale?

For folks like us that have been lingering in crypto for years, its definitely a good opportunity to buy when it dropped but most average joe out there doesnt know a thing about this. Each time bitcoin dropped ( or crypto marketcap in general ), they thought that this 'shit' is done for. Honestly though, investing in crypto is pretty much roller coaster and I wouldnt recommend most people to buy it unless they have some in depth understanding about it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rossjamie

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:12:50 PM

You are using food as a reference, right?

Then why don't go to physical gold, it follows food price from time to time if we looking the historical price of one pizza vs gold oz.

For example:

In 1971 you could get Pizza hut's Supreme large pizza for $3,15 and the gold price are $40,80 back then now moving forward to 1975, the Supreme large pizza (thick n chewy) was priced at $6,55 and the gold price in 1975 is $160. So the gold price is increased by more than one Pizza. Now 2022, the gold price is $1800ish per oz and one Supreme large pizza (thick n thin) is only just $15 and it's stable each year (for now).

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:19:43 PM

If you truly wanted, you could short stocks or crypto. That's about the only way to make any profit in a bear market. Goes without saying that the risk is probably not worth it. Food is a nonsensical investment.

Most wise investors just hold onto whatever assets they have and wait for things to clear up within a few years. Whatever assets you're holding, you haven't lost any value unless you've realized the loss by selling. Most people that panic sold during the COVID crash were just donating money away to the upper class, many of which just waited for the market to recover instead of selling their assets for a discount. You're seeing a repeat here.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:33:43 PM

I wish things were just as easy as that where we the normal people can decide for ourselves what we want to happen. Too bad though that ain't possible. Only the people on top can decide, what's worse is that the people who can actually make a lot of difference can't even get along. But anyway, if you are in a hurry for profits, better look for better investments other than crypto. Unless, you want to go on leveraged trading which I do not advise if you are a beginner. But if you aren't in a hurry and have a few extra bucks that you don't want to stay stagnant, then you can buy on spot. Now is a good time to buy, just DCA when needed.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:34:20 PM

Me, I'd rather buy bitcoin when it's just dropped $10k than when it's hitting a new ATH.  Doesn't anyone like to buy stuff when it's on sale?

For folks like us that have been lingering in crypto for years, its definitely a good opportunity to buy when it dropped but most average joe out there doesnt know a thing about this. Each time bitcoin dropped ( or crypto marketcap in general ), they thought that this 'shit' is done for. Honestly though, investing in crypto is pretty much roller coaster and I wouldnt recommend most people to buy it unless they have some in depth understanding about it
Yes basically because they have no deep understanding and experience that when there is a drastic drop they think it will end and cause serious panic.
Unlike those of us who have been in the industry for a long time when there is a drastic downturn, we will relax and instead use it to buy during a downturn and grow our holdings, because we know a rise is bound to happen. Because it is no stranger to the trail of bitcoin travel.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:56:51 PM

If you are longing for where to drop your reserve money on in cryptocurrency. I suggest bitcoin to be a better investment. The price of bitcoin has dropped reasonable for someone to take a ride because after the bear the bull will come and buying now that the price has dropped half from the ATH, you can hodl for a long time if you have a longtime investment plan.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 05:09:33 PM

Btc is not moving Also other crypto down
So where to invest to get good profit ?
Is there actually coins wich follows the food prices ?
As food going up so u can earn profit from coins what follows the food prices also.
What about panncakeswap coins ?

The point is we need money but nowhere seems to be money moving fed better give us money forget about this inflation rate hikes...and start money printing again if usa cant print money we give rights to pump markets to other country if usa cant get the job done.

So lets nominate country who can pump markets and through the inflation to people who live in there
Any nomimations?

I don't think it works this way, Just printing an infinite amount of money doesn't necessarily mean that you will be able to pump the markets, markets are pretty unpredictable and the bearish scenario you are talking about can change it to the bullish scenario in a matter of days. Also if the market is bearish and you know prices would fall why don't you go for shorts trading? If your bread and butter is dependent upon markets then definitely you are not an investor but a trader so what's the problem with trading shorts on leverage? And moreover a basic finance is even if some other county prints money it won't be useful to pump US markets as they won't allow so much of Foreign inflow into their markets.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 05:24:02 PM

When the market is bearish, invest with the most popular coin, or the top coins in the market.
It's easy to find them mate, just look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and you'll see they are in the top 10.

Bitcoin should be your priority as it dictates the market movement.

Lastly, please don't invest everything.
I agree with your last point about not investing everything. This of course will be very important to note even though there is great belief in the community that in the long term bitcoin still has the potential to generate profits.

The best option is bitcoin regardless of whether the price is currently undergoing a correction or not. Bitcoin is the most promising asset in the long term, the evidence is overwhelming and we just need to convince ourselves to collect as much as we can and of course after considering all the risks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 09:48:55 PM

If you are longing for where to drop your reserve money on in cryptocurrency. I suggest bitcoin to be a better investment. The price of bitcoin has dropped reasonable for someone to take a ride because after the bear the bull will come and buying now that the price has dropped half from the ATH, you can hodl for a long time if you have a longtime investment plan.
But not all does have the patience on holding for very long which they do really opt in on buying low cap coins which could potentially give out 2-100x kind like of return.
Yes, if we do tend to play safe or less risky at least then Bitcoin would be the answer but not all people would really be having that kind of temper on waiting up for something.
So on times like this where everything is bearish or in reds which buying situation or decisions will really vary on someones personal choice and preference.
Just bare up the risk so that  you wont really be regretting after that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2022, 12:44:13 PM

That's right, bitcoin is the only crypto asset that deserves to be hodl for long term investment...

in the last few days, the bitcoin price has remained stable at around $30k, it is likely the bear market will end and we will definitely see the bitcoin price bullish high again. there is no more promising and safe investment asset than bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 02:30:37 PM

As food going up so u can earn profit from coins what follows the food prices also.

The point is we need money but nowhere seems to be money moving fed better give us money forget about this inflation rate hikes...and start money printing again if usa cant print money we give rights to pump markets to other country if usa cant get the job done.

So lets nominate country who can pump markets and through the inflation to people who live in there
Any nomimations?

if we still don't fully understand, I think it's easy to invest in bitcoin, so that if what happens to luna happens to other altcoins, then we are still safe because we choose bitcoin. if bitcoin collapses then investing in any altcoin seems pointless. therefore bitcoin is the safest coin to invest, with a lot of learning then we will be able to analyze and it's up to you to invest in which altcoin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 09:26:24 AM

That's right, bitcoin is the only crypto asset that deserves to be hodl for long term investment...

in the last few days, the bitcoin price has remained stable at around $30k, it is likely the bear market will end and we will definitely see the bitcoin price bullish high again. there is no more promising and safe investment asset than bitcoin.
I disagree, I think that bitcoin is the one that deserves it the most, but it is not the only one, that doesn't make any sense to me at all. I prefer that if we could consider the projects such as ETH or BNB then we could realize that we could make some profit.

This is why I believe that we should not be saying things like bitcoin is the only one that could go long for a while, we could also consider that it could make some noise in the long run as well. I believe that we could invest into at least 15-20 coins that would be good in the long run, that way I would be feeling a lot more comfortable with diversification as well.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 10:31:44 AM

Crypto as a whole is going down, yes.
Where to invest? I just don't know because everything is going down. From stock market to crypto and precious metals. It's because of the current events that are happening worldwide.
Pancakeswap coins is also another cryptocurrency, so it's also affected by what is happening right now.

When everything looks bearish, sometimes being patient and not to invest at all seems to be a better strategy. If you are patient enough, then you can buy some cryptocurrencies and stocks right now and hold for at least 6 months or more. Right now, I believe that you can't get quick profits unless you are a good trader, but if you're just an investor then buying right now and hold would be a better choice.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 01:38:34 PM

Any nomimations?

I don't think this season should be the time to be wary and doubtful. Panicking wouldn't help so this bearish season should be an advantage for us to buy good coins at a low price. I would suggest that you focus on investing with potential top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as BNB. Every market situation must be an opportunity for us to earn while learning and accumulating more knowledge about crypto at the same time.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 02:26:57 PM

Since I know the market is bearish at this time what I can invest is bitcoin,  bitcoin is reliable and buying bitcoin at the bearish time to hodl will be profitable. Bitcoin is the only coin I can invest no matter how the price goes dip, because the market will definitely come up. Now the Market is bearish not every coin is good for invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 04:25:23 PM

That was it, crypto is down because btc is also not moving but a dump market should not confuse you if which assets are good to invest in. If you are not a newbie in this crypto world then you already know if what coins have a potential and what coins don't have. A bear market doesn't give you a good profit but a bear is still useful because it gives you a chance to invest at a cheaper cost. Just relax for a while because sooner or later the bull market is going to take place.

There are coins that are based on foods but I don't know if they move along with the food prices. Pancakeswap is a an exchange. It only sounds like a food due to its name but coins offered here are random and doesn't totally relates to the food or to the food's price.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 04:36:28 PM

Invest while market id down if you want huge profits either its bitcoin or the potential stocks apart from this I don't recommend doing experiments like buying shitcoins and expecting it to move green in the future. For safer side buy gold then more risky assets which has good data of performed good in long term.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 05:16:49 PM

Any nomimations?

I think you should speak for yourself Many companies, individuals are bringing home huge amounts of money every months, it’s not a wise thing to do generalizing it, you have to know where others are failing some are actually making high standards of living from, it’s all about information, and your suggestion of a crypto-currency that is structured to move with food price, I don’t see how that’s going to work, what type of food in particular in the different parts of the world there are specific food that are abundant and some are not.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: