Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134742 times)
nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 04:22:13 AM

Googled the "offices" of UNB, can I get some crazy bread with my pump & dump?  Smiley

The UNB office is definitely not on W,Cheyenne Av. That can be verified by the Nevada State website. Sorry no crazy bread But there is plenty of dough to be made.

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:30:06 AM

Will be watching this, please post updates often.
Good luck!
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 04:36:55 AM

Lol. I love you guys.  Keep the faith, UNB!

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:48:38 AM

Googled the "offices" of UNB, can I get some crazy bread with my pump & dump?  Smiley

The UNB office is definitely not on W,Cheyenne Av. That can be verified by the Nevada State website. Sorry no crazy bread But there is plenty of dough to be made.

No, that's it, dude is using subway's free wifi.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:03:15 AM

Clearly not a pump and dump, what's wrong with you all?
in only 11 months, UNB has managed to create a strong community of interested investors - there's almost 9 of us and growing! as can be seen in the last 12 pages on this forum.

Penny Pincher XPP

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:20:45 AM

Is there a "$$$$$$ Wall" with UNB?

Make BTC every hour click here: https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-bitman15
knowndragon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:07:55 AM

Payments were fixed at WWW.DRAGONSFIREMINE.COM and payments were sent out. There was a typo and most of us guys working on the project are visiting with the kids. So make sure and come down and get some coins you guys while the getting is good.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 01:28:55 PM

joke

mannyg

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:44:38 PM

The birth of UNB
Create a standard bitcoin clone and add no tech to it other than a 4X faster inflation rate because that's all you know how to do. 
Then just go daily to Cryptsy chat for weeks/months and with the help of Cryptsy management create a pump group that lives in Cryptsy chat to engineer a pump by getting your pump group to buy literally all the coins of an unknown coin at 300-2000 SATS and then its easy to engineer the price upwards since you own ALL the coins.  Especially when Crypsy is a part of the scheme and bans users from chat who question the pump by all the used car salesmen in the Cryptsy chat who can't wait to pounce on any unsuspecting people who go in there.  They never suspect that they have walked into the IRC den of the UNB pump group led by Jim 'Surplus'.  The message is strongly controlled and new naive users are led into 60,000 SATS buys strongly and happily by the crew who all bought at 2000 SATS just days prior.

It's a novel take on the same old scheme.  Price fixing and pumping at its finest.  Bob Surplus will be very jealous and this pump model will be copied again in the future.  

But does the coin have any feature at all?
Just look at what advertising the coin offers.  Even in the title he advertises "3X Bigger then Bitcoin"  Like having 3 times as many coins is a good thing or worth anything worthy at all?  Really?  That's what you are touting as a benefit of UNB Jim?  "3x bigger then Bitcoin?" That's not even correct English.  The auction site is also a ruse as noone is buying the rare stamps they have for sale there.  The only reason this has moved higher is a fake "story" of "honest dev" to pump to the naive here and the fact that they planned this by buying literally ALL the coin supply at 300-2000 SATS just a couple weeks back.  It's similar to other price fixing scams (ocupy, fuel) just better engineered via the "honest dev" story which is easier to market to people tired of GAW coins and other scam coins so they are desperate for any perceived alternative and thus easy victims for the Cryptsy sponsored pump crew.

These are just the facts and the run will run for however long they can keep the fake story going and keep recruiting new buyers at the used car lot, AKA Crypsy chat room, to buy at ever higher prices.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:55:50 PM

The birth of UNB
Create a standard bitcoin clone and add no tech to it other than a 4X faster inflation rate because that's all you know how to do. 
Then just go daily to Cryptsy chat for weeks/months and with the help of Cryptsy management create a pump group that lives in Cryptsy chat to engineer a pump by getting your pump group to buy literally all the coins of an unknown coin at 300-2000 SATS and then its easy to engineer the price upwards since you own ALL the coins.  Especially when Crypsy is a part of the scheme and bans users from chat who question the pump by all the used car salesmen in the Cryptsy chat who can't wait to pounce on any unsuspecting people who go in there.  They never suspect that they have walked into the IRC den of the UNB pump group led by Jim 'Surplus'.  The message is strongly controlled and new naive users are led into 60,000 SATS buys strongly and happily by the crew who all bought at 2000 SATS just days prior.

It's a novel take on the same old scheme.  Price fixing and pumping at its finest.  Bob Surplus will be very jealous and this pump model will be copied again in the future.  

But does the coin have any feature at all?
Just look at what advertising the coin offers.  Even in the title he advertises "3X Bigger then Bitcoin"  Like having 3 times as many coins is a good thing or worth anything worthy at all?  Really?  That's what you are touting as a benefit of UNB Jim?  "3x bigger then Bitcoin?" That's not even correct English.  The auction site is also a ruse as noone is buying the rare stamps they have for sale there.  The only reason this has moved higher is a fake "story" of "honest dev" to pump to the naive here and the fact that they planned this by buying literally ALL the coin supply at 300-2000 SATS just a couple weeks back.  It's similar to other price fixing scams (ocupy, fuel) just better engineered via the "honest dev" story which is easier to market to people tired of GAW coins and other scam coins so they are desperate for any perceived alternative and thus easy victims for the Cryptsy sponsored pump crew.

These are just the facts and the run will run for however long they can keep the fake story going and keep recruiting new buyers at the used car lot, AKA Crypsy chat room, to buy at ever higher prices.

Given what has been happening in the last 24 hours, you are absolutely right.
Sollozzo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:07:58 AM

The next best Crypto is finally here.

Roll Eyes

With 80 Million UNB available in total, UnbreakableCoin is almost 4 times as big as the Bitcoin!
the... bitcoin  Lips sealed

With your help, and some time, UnbreakableCoin aims to be the bigger brother of Bitcoin!
There was no premine on this coin!
Ninja Launch, AKA "How to effectively premine your own coin without people getting pissy about it".

While new coins are often released, none before match the pure potential of UnbreakableCoin.
As this coin is just a piece of shit copy, every coin matches the "pure potential" of UnbreakableCoin.

WARNING: COINGEN.IO COIN  (Obviously)
http://i62.tinypic.com/30xg60k.png

UNB started taking the world by storm right away.  Roll Eyes We soft launched on the other major forum, to make sure everything was in place to bring you UnbreakableCoin like no other group has done before.  Roll Eyes We are still in our first week of Release. Our Unbreakable Team is worldwide and working around the clock to make UNB a serious commodity in this Crypto world!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Vendors have already started accepting UNB and several more are in current negotiations with us.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe this hype for a shitty copycoin? Your coin cost you .25 btc to generate.

The Unbreakable Team is unmatched when it comes to new user support! UNB has gone against the normal trend of other coins and was designed with a serious gameplan to go the long haul!
Those who jump in now will be in for one wild ride as we aim for the top.
We encourage you to join us and see what we are doing, it's unlike all the rest!
It's exactly like the rest Kiss

SPECIFICATIONS
SHA-256 Algo
80 Million total coins
50 coins per block first 800,000 blocks
25 coins per block after 800,000 blocks
No Premine

Wow, Such Innovation! Many Unique!  Roll Eyes

If you are mining this coin, you are a fucking idiot.

Still trash..
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:49:03 PM

I never sold any UNB during the recent price rise or drop.

This has been confirmed by two Cryptsy Mods.
The Coins in my cold storage wallet had not moved either, provable by block explorer.
Transparency in Crypto is hard to find, but UNB and it's team has always been transparent.

That Subway, makes really great subs, but it is located 15 miles away from the UNB office.
My personal house mail, (not UNB business related) is delivered to a Mail Boxes Post Office Box, located 15 feet away from the subway.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:58:52 PM

This coin has a dedicated and transparent developer in Jim Blasko. It is more than can be said for the vast majority of altcoins out there, so it is no wonder that the coin is taking off on announcement of upcoming major PR launch.

http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/live-support/unbreakable-team/

Michael Terpin is our new PR Manager !
cynicSOB

Activity: 106

yes, sometimes I'm a cynical SOB

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

Hey people.... can't you see that big hashpower came and got a lot of blocks (many per second) for a while and then left leaving a very high difficulty, and it's been 3 hs between the last 2 blocks?
oh, maybe you can't see it because of your crappy block explorer... if you had a good one you could tell...

unbreakable was broken

For more secure coins: 1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW
For the lulz:1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:45:49 AM

When will difficulty change?
_ronan_

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:41:39 AM

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:12:13 AM

Terpin has done nothing in over a week... what can he do, really?
This is done... actually not even remotely done yet: it will go to single (hundreds). Slowly and surely. No chance at all, none whatsoever.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:21:10 AM

Hey people.... can't you see that big hashpower came and got a lot of blocks (many per second) for a while and then left leaving a very high difficulty, and it's been 3 hs between the last 2 blocks?
oh, maybe you can't see it because of your crappy block explorer... if you had a good one you could tell...

unbreakable was broken

Ann thread here is just old now but I'll update it. You can check the site for updates, but here is our newest block explorer: http://unb.moloch.net:8008/chain/Unbreakablecoin
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:32:36 AM

Terpin has done nothing in over a week... what can he do, really?
This is done... actually not even remotely done yet: it will go to single (hundreds). Slowly and surely. No chance at all, none whatsoever.

There hasn't been any conventions in the last week except Satoshi Roundtable and that's really not a convention more of a get together for the who's who of crypto. As soon as Michael Terpin left Satoshi Roundtable he went to the hotel and jumped in the Cryptsy Chat box talking about UNB, myself, and some upcoming articles and plans for UNB. He was out of the country previous to that. Give the guy some time to work his magic :-) 

Also there are new UNB wallets are coming out for release in the next week. They have been in testing by members of the UNB team for a couple days.

Stay tuned to the updates section http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/updates/all-news-and-updates/ for release details!
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:22:32 AM

UNB for over 10 months now, hasn't stopped being active in and out of the crypto community and expanding crypto with products and services for better mainstream exposure. I personally have been attending and setting up the UNB booth at major conventions in Las Vegas, took part in a charity, gave away tons of stuff like UNB, Asic miners, t-shirts, UNB poker chips, offered promotions via bounties, and even built free websites for those who would starting accepting UNB and crypto. Along the way I made great alliances with other dev's, increased my team of devs, found an investor, opened an office, got an LLC license for Unbreakable Crypto Products, became a speaker at bitcoin conventions and events, found UNB some more mainstream exposure in major media outlets like slashdot http://tech.slashdot.org/story/15/01/20/1952213/jim-blasko-explains-bitcoin-spinoff-unbreakable-coin-video-1-of-2  coindesk, and others.

I am trying non stop to expose UNB in every positive possible way.

During that time it was not just for UNB but much of what I do is for all crypto in general (Especially Alt-Coins). I have supported other coins that I've met and or worked with including (but not limited to) ,NET,UTC,CTM,MYR,LTC,VTC. In other words I'll support any coin that I feel has a friendly team in anyway I can. I think crypto needs more alliances between alt-coins.

One good example of how UNB has lead to helping to spread the crypto world, is with https://unbreakablecoinauctions.com/, sellers can accept over 100 crypto coins as a payment option, and UNB Escrow Services protects every buyer from a seller who may think they can pull off an easy getaway with the crypto! Our Escrow makes sure that can't happen to buyers because we hold the funds to make sure the buyers are satisfied with their auction. Basically the auction site gives nearly 100 alt coins a safe marketplace and options to buyers and sellers of goods. The auction site gives those coins real world usage! Not to mention can you think of an easier way to get crypto? Simply sell some old stuff and presto, crypto. No need for mining.

All these great things have led to more UNB developments, like getting Michael Terpin on board as our Pro PR Manager. We are still and always expanding our Unbreakable Team, getting ready for new wallets to release by this weekend, and much much more in 2015. UNB has never slowed down or quit, or broke. Our coin's blocks are slow because of recent difficulty change, but if you want it faster, simply start mining with us and blocks will go faster :-)  UNB Mining Pools can be found here http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/specs/pools/

I apologize that I don't get on the forums very often, but I can be found on Crytpsy's Chat box on Crytpsy.com regularly.  Also from 9am to 5pm Pacific Time, Mon-Fri, anyone can contact our UNB hotline at 1-406-CALLUNB and get a hold of me or leave me a message if I'm not in the office. Additionally I can always be emailed directly at admin@unbreakablecoin.com 

I know some have requested DGW, but we have no plans to change difficulty readjustments or add any gravity wells. All the coin needs is you to start mining with us to make it go faster. There is no reason to change the code if it isn't broken. It just needs hash to run faster :-)  Sorry for the slow blocks, just start hashing, a diff change is under 300 blocks away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHSWKfi_lzA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: