Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134740 times)
cynicSOB

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

yes, sometimes I'm a cynical SOB

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:16:00 PM

Lol, as soon as I seen 'SHA-256d" by the word "Unbreakable" I was thinking that some dick would probably use like 15PH on it for a while just to fork it sideways Tongue

I think it's happening right now....

ps: it's not me, I swear

For more secure coins: 1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW
For the lulz:1EqekC9YVhiWLYjG3mfKNJwrf5s3YS46WW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:18:27 AM

This coin has a dedicated and transparent developer in Jim Blasko. It is more than can be said for the vast majority of altcoins out there, so it is no wonder that the coin is taking off on announcement of upcoming major PR launch.

LMAO!!

Vericoin has dedicated and transparent developers but that didn't stop you from bashing them dozens of times daily for months.   And now you cite the exact same reasons for this taking off!?  It's due to Cryptsy pumping it and the currently low coins outstanding, so few owners to sell.  Let the multipools and the HUGE 50% UNB inflation rate catch up a bit and this could drop like a stone in the deep end.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:48:59 AM

...this could drop like a stone in the deep end.

Like Vericoin did?

drkman

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:50:58 AM

Like Vericoin did?
..Correct.
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:55:30 AM

Like Vericoin did?
..Correct.

What goes up must come down. I made a lot of money on VRC before it's fall. Now I'm making a lot of money on UNB. I see nothing wrong with that.

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:36:14 AM

Any stable pool ?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:46:35 AM

This coin has a dedicated and transparent developer in Jim Blasko. It is more than can be said for the vast majority of altcoins out there, so it is no wonder that the coin is taking off on announcement of upcoming major PR launch.

LMAO!!

Vericoin has dedicated and transparent developers but that didn't stop you from bashing them dozens of times daily for months.   And now you cite the exact same reasons for this taking off!?  It's due to Cryptsy pumping it and the currently low coins outstanding, so few owners to sell.  Let the multipools and the HUGE 50% UNB inflation rate catch up a bit and this could drop like a stone in the deep end.

I still do. They are, besides transparent, totally inept and unsuited for the job... as thoroughly proven for months already. That is NOT the case on UNB, obviously. The Three Stooges are very transparent... except for that maneuvre by one of them sending 250k coins to the exchange when VRC was attacked. It never computed, you know...

You have to catch up on the %, because the difficulty just increased big time today and that 50%? Not even close. But hey, keep on throwing money away with the stooges, you seem to be content doing so... 
drkman

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:23:14 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 03:59:19 PM by drkman

The birth of UNB
Create a standard bitcoin clone and add no tech to it other than a 4X faster inflation rate because that's all you know how to do. 
Then just go daily to Cryptsy chat for weeks/months and with the help of Cryptsy management create a pump group that lives in Cryptsy chat to engineer a pump by getting your pump group to buy literally all the coins of an unknown coin at 300-2000 SATS and then its easy to engineer the price upwards since you own ALL the coins.  Especially when Crypsy is a part of the scheme and bans users from chat who question the pump by all the used car salesmen in the Cryptsy chat who can't wait to pounce on any unsuspecting people who go in there.  They never suspect that they have walked into the IRC den of the UNB pump group led by Jim 'Surplus'.  The message is strongly controlled and new naive users are led into 60,000 SATS buys strongly and happily by the crew who all bought at 2000 SATS just days prior.

It's a novel take on the same old scheme.  Price fixing and pumping at its finest.  Bob Surplus will be very jealous and this pump model will be copied again in the future.  

But does the coin have any feature at all?
Just look at what advertising the coin offers.  Even in the title he advertises "3X Bigger then Bitcoin"  Like having 3 times as many coins is a good thing or worth anything worthy at all?  Really?  That's what you are touting as a benefit of UNB Jim?  "3x bigger then Bitcoin?" That's not even correct English.  The auction site is also a ruse as noone is buying the rare stamps they have for sale there.  The only reason this has moved higher is a fake "story" of "honest dev" to pump to the naive here and the fact that they planned this by buying literally ALL the coin supply at 300-2000 SATS just a couple weeks back.  It's similar to other price fixing scams (ocupy, fuel) just better engineered via the "honest dev" story which is easier to market to people tired of GAW coins and other scam coins so they are desperate for any perceived alternative and thus easy victims for the Cryptsy sponsored pump crew.

These are just the facts and the run will run for however long they can keep the fake story going and keep recruiting new buyers at the used car lot, AKA Crypsy chat room, to buy at ever higher prices.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:57:48 PM

The birth of UNB

Just go daily to Cryptsy chat for weeks/months and with the help of Cryptsy management create a pump group that lives in Cryptsy chat to engineer a pump by getting your pump group to buy literally all the coins of an unknown coin at 300-2000 SATS and then its easy to engineer the price upwards since you own ALL the coins.  Especially when Crypsy is a part of the scheme and bans users from chat who question the pump by all the used car salesmen in the Cryptsy chat who can't wait to pounce on any unsuspecting people who go in there.  They never suspect that they have walked into the IRC den of the UNB pump group led by Jim 'Surplus'.  The message is strongly controlled and new naive users are led into 60,000 SATS buys strongly and happily by the crew who all bought at 2000 SATS just days prior.

It's a novel take on the same old scheme.  Price fixing and pumping at its finest.  Bob Surplus will be very jealous and this pump model will be copied again in the future.  

But does the coin have any feature at all?
Just look at what advertising the coin offers.  Even in the title he advertises "3X Bigger then Bitcoin"  Like having 3 times as many coins is a good thing or worth anything worthy at all?  Really?  That's what you are touting as a benefit of UNB Jim?  "3x bigger then Bitcoin?" That's not even correct English.  The auction site is also a ruse as noone is buying the rare stamps they have for sale there.  The only reason this has moved higher is a fake "story" of "honest dev" to pump to the naive here and the fact that they planned this by buying literally ALL the coin supply at 300-2000 SATS just a couple weeks back.  It's similar to other price fixing scams (ocupy, fuel) just better engineered via the "honest dev" story which is easier to market to people tired of GAW coins and other scam coins so they are desperate for any perceived alternative and thus easy victims for the Cryptsy sponsored pump crew.

These are just the facts and the run will run for however long they can keep the fake story going and keep recruiting new buyers at the used car lot, AKA Crypsy chat room, to buy at ever higher prices.

UNB has one very important feature. People want them and are willing to pay quite a bit for them. Nobody wants your coin anymore. It was pumped and drained dry. Now there are only you and other few bag-holders left.

Rather than knocking the more successful coins, why don't you do something to promote Vericoin. Maybe, if someone puts in a little effort, it can be revived.

drkman

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:14:24 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 04:32:49 PM by drkman

This will end in 2 ways.  The price fixing wall will being to crumble around the sell the news moment of the next "new top marketer" announcement and once it's established that the price movement is going down because there's no more upward momentum and they can't keep recruiting new suckers to buy the high.  Then it will crash hard and fast.

The other is if the cryptsy cult is strong like bull, then they can keep this thing going a bit longer and it will go down as new coins are mined and they begin to lose control over the coin supply.  But currently there is a strong supply/demand imbalance which has caused the previous price rise as that is the only variable that can change when you own all the coins.  Several members of his pump group own 250k coins each and with 2 million total coins, you only need 8 people in collusion to engineer a coin to whatever price they want once they foment a little bit of demand.  

Like I said before, this pump technique will be copied in the future and Bob Surplus would be extremely proud.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:44:15 PM

The only thing I can think of is the stupid auction site which has $1000 gift cards going for 1000 UNB or less, meaning a huge discount. So people want to get UNB to bid on these auctions and get $1000 gift card for say $300 of value... IDK there are also cars on there for low dumb prices (BUT there are reserve prices which haven't been met so it may all be for naught).

This is the only thing that would support the bids...
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:44:38 PM

This will end in 2 ways.  The price fixing wall will being to crumble around the sell the news moment of the next "new top marketer" announcement and once it's established that the price movement is going down because there's no more upward momentum and they can't keep recruiting new suckers to buy the high.  Then it will crash hard and fast.

The other is if the cryptsy cult is strong like bull, then they can keep this thing going a bit longer and it will go down as new coins are mined and they begin to lose control over the coin supply.  But currently there is a strong supply/demand imbalance which has caused the previous price rise as that is the only variable that can change when you own all the coins.  Several members of his pump group own 250k coins each and with 2 million total coins, you only need 8 people in collusion to engineer a coin to whatever price they want once they foment a little bit of demand.  

Like I said before, this pump technique will be copied in the future and Bob Surplus would be extremely proud.

You talk of a "Pump Group." I have most of the major pump groups on my radar, and I haven't really heard much from them concerning this coin. Which group do you feel is pumping this coin?

drkman

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:31:39 PM

You talk of a "Pump Group." I have most of the major pump groups on my radar, and I haven't really heard much from them concerning this coin. Which group do you feel is pumping this coin?
This is the pump group that Jim himself made by hanging out in the Cryptsy chat room for weeks to develop the plan.  This even goes to the top of Cryptsy as Vernon himself started off the UNB pump just several days ago once the pump group had completed buying all the coins on the Cryptsy exchange.  This was a perfect plan because you can only trade it at Crypsy which is vital to controlling all the coins and thus successfully engineering the pump once Vernon begins the pump by chatting up an unknown UNB coin with zero features at the bitcoin conference. (Speculation) He and cryptsy employees are probably members of the pump group (having personally bought in at 300-2000SATS) and ban users from chat so they can keep "the message" of "UNB to the moon" and "bigger than bitcoin" on point.  For anyone looking at it now to trade just understand that the easy, big money has been made and the risk to you has greatly increased.  Proceed with caution.
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:01:39 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 07:42:50 PM by sdmathis

This is the pump group that Jim himself made by hanging out in the Cryptsy chat room for weeks to develop the plan.  This even goes to the top of Cryptsy as Vernon himself started off the UNB pump just several days ago once the pump group had completed buying all the coins on the Cryptsy exchange.  This was a perfect plan because you can only trade it at Crypsy which is vital to controlling all the coins and thus successfully engineering the pump once Vernon begins the pump by chatting up an unknown UNB coin with zero features at the bitcoin conference. (Speculation) He and cryptsy employees are probably members of the pump group (having personally bought in at 300-2000SATS) and ban users from chat so they can keep "the message" of "UNB to the moon" and "bigger than bitcoin" on point.  For anyone looking at it now to trade just understand that the easy, big money has been made and the risk to you has greatly increased.  Proceed with caution.

Really?

Sorry, but it sounds to me like you got your tinfoil hat on a little too tight. I can agree that there's a pump going on, but what you claim sounds a little too far out there to be true.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:40:06 AM

Just a quick question because I'm still Noob to mining if I have roughly 10GH mining at the current difficulty of 2million what are the chances I'll find a block? or is it worth mining in a pool?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:41:24 AM

Googled the "offices" of UNB, can I get some crazy bread with my pump & dump?  Smiley

nukefxr

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 03:54:50 AM

Just a quick question because I'm still Noob to mining if I have roughly 10GH mining at the current difficulty of 2million what are the chances I'll find a block? or is it worth mining in a pool?

2Million diff is long gone. current Difficulty: 53,517,100

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:56:08 AM

hahaha ya I just noticed that but still with 10GH mining is it worth it?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

nukefxr

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 04:08:36 AM

You would be better of just buying. IMO

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:12:08 AM

You would be better of just buying. IMO
K thanks for the help guys Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: