Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134741 times)
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:30:21 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:55:56 AM

very quiet here....
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:59:08 AM

I personally am busy working with the Unbreakable Team, on the Auction site that launches on Friday. I check in here daily, and the other 2 UNB forums, and we chat live in our IRC channel. You can stop by using the 24/7 support portal if you like.

Here is a link  http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/live-support/

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:27:33 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 01:49:19 PM by jimblasko

The auction site www.unbauctions.com will allow you to signup at some point today 4/25/2014  - We ran into a few technical issues during testing this week, which is delaying the full blown launch of buying and selling. Expect buying and selling to commence starting Monday 4/28/2014. I apologize for this short delay, as we built www.unbauctions.com from the ground up so please allow us a couple days to finish. We could have just used some cheapo software or template to make this happen but that would limit upgrades later. Instead Unbreakable Team's Scott Scoble has been working hard everyday to bring you the best auction site, one that we can upgrade ourselves at anytime, for instance, when we get suggestions from you.  
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:17:06 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 10:30:06 PM by TheMightyX

Take your CRAP COIN and GET LOST!

I am quoting the above message, and I have found an interesting trend happening on this site.
I have noticed by checking previous posts of certain members, that many of these account names on this forum site, were created for no other purpose except that of talking very badly about other coins..
Who are these very obviously upset people?? Once I explain it here, it will make sense more why it's happening to many coins on this site!

These users, seem to have no other purpose in life besides wondering around the forums, calling coins names like: crap,scam, etc. They actually never say anything good about another coin except once or twice when they join their very own coin's forum. Their is a reason for this, theses are 2nd and 3rd and 4th accounts which most likely are belonging to insecure Dev's that have a fear of groups like UnbreakableCoin. These other Dev's fear any coin group that pushes the standards higher. The simple truth is that dev and his coin has not performed, and has not done what it needs to break thru the crowd now. They can't stand seeing something better. Maybe they had the right idea in the beginning, but by now, it's a lost cause, they just didn't do enough to make it interesting. Honestly these dev's, well seriously they should be scared, because we are here, and we are stepping up our game plan everyday. Chatting here a 100 times a day, is not enough for a coin to have success. We expand daily, while they post meaningless  information to scare you off. These dev's have run out of support and ideas, and bad talking is all they can think of now. This type of game plan makes their coins worthless in time, as they are too busy working on bashing everyone else, to expand, or find a vendor to accept their commodity.  

Further more we believe in the truth and we will not hold back or candy coat anything. I personally apologize to to our users, as it seems on this forum, there are "Children like Dev's" who just can't control themselves when lost in the crowd. Smart Miners need to make an educated decision, and that is of course, what coin do I mine? I suggest you look deeply into each coin, and find the one that makes sense to you. Do not listen to hiding Dev's of other coins, who are wanting to scare you away from UNB - scaring you is not for your benefit, it is for their own.

It's clear that most of 2000+ coins released aren't even considered for top notch exchanges like Cryptsy. Actually because of that very fact, many of these coin dev's end up creating their own exchange because the real exchanges, just didn't want them. Do you really want to trade a coin that is on an exchange that the dev made? I would call that a major conflict of interest, as the Dev sets the selling price, and sells you his pre-mined coin for BTC! Once people realize what's going on a little more with these shady new exchanges owned by coin groups, those groups will start to disappear.

UnbreakableCoin is ALREADY on Crypsty's voting chart! Sure we could have done what 1000 other coins did, but we went straight for the #1 exchange!
 We have nothing but the best planed for UnbreakableCoin all around, and we are going on Cryptsy plain and simple.
In one week from release we aimed to be a part of the #1 Exchange in the world, and we got it!
Once we are over the Cryptsy vote section, and officially traded on the most popular exchange online, the sky is the limit for UNB.

The real question now is, how much UNB will you have when it hits the Market ?
Get in now and don't get left behind!

That last line is quite the sleazy sales pitch isn't it? GET IT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE MILLIONS DO YOU!? HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE! BUY IT!

As well it's quite obvious when you can't defend your own work or project you can only attack the character of people pointing out your bullshit.
While that guy is a dirtbag, you have not produced one valid reason for "soft launching" other than "wanting to get it right first" or some other load of crap. Like you are doing everyone a big favor.

It doesn't matter what you say, you released on another forum and quietly mined your own coin before releasing it to the public. That fact will never change. What was the block count when you announced here, 20,000? Thats a shitload of premine and you lied about it. It is because of this fact that your coin will only be adopted by miners looking to make money.
No one will ever support a coin with such a shady conception.

Let's not pretend there is nothing wrong with coingen.io coins. They are a fucking plague on our community.

WARNING: COINGEN.IO COIN  (Obviously)

SPECIFICATIONS
SHA-256 Algo
80 Million total coins
50 coins per block first 800,000 blocks
25 coins per block after 800,000 blocks
No Premine

Wow, Such Innovation! Many Unique!  Roll Eyes

If you are mining this coin, you are a fucking idiot.

You should not be rewarded for paying someone to generate a copycoin for you and then quietly premining it.
I can't stop people from being utterly stupid, but I can try to enlighten them to your bullshit.

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:41:08 AM

then =/= than.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:42:20 AM

Also, this subreddit is slowly dying from these announcements.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

As the leader of the UNB Team, I can assure we aren't going anywhere, actually we have tripled in just developer staff in the last month alone. I'm expecting the full release of our Auction site today www.UNBauctions.com - I apologize for the delays in the launch, but it looks like we will be ready today! As for the member TheMightyX, well, it has been proven by many others, that on these forums, his business is spreading FUD and on coins, and then he demands BTC in order to get him to delete his posts. Pretty shameful on TheMightyX's part if you ask me. Additionally, others started a vote section on the forum to see him and his comments banned from bitcointalk.org - someone made me aware of the thread and I too support the vote to kick him off. Hence, his return to our board. As far as premine, there was none, I don't even own a single Asic miner, and my only video card died on Potcoin,as a result, I released the coin, and once people offered it for sale, I bought my UNB with BTC - it's available public information on the other fourm, and please feel free to research one of our two block chains. I even put my name on the coin to prove it's real, my very own reputation is on the line, failure is not an option, and I'm going to give it everything I got, and those of you who join my team are welcomed.

If I haven't mention this already here, those who ordered shirts, received them and have started posting pictures of them in the other Forum where we seem to be more active with user support. UnbreakableCoin Shirts are still available with details on http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/merchandise/t-shirts/ - remember, we don't take money, only UNB! Some new t-shirt designs are being created this month including sweet Polos with a nice 3 inch logo that were just completed today. I would like to see more activity here, so I do check in daily to answer any questions that arise. As far as me replying to TheMightyX, it's pointless, his game was already exposed on these forums. I don't have any time to waste on naysayers. Many of the UNB team sits in our IRC chat room daily, so feel free to stop by, I may or may not be there exactly when you do show up, but I'm there everyday as Cornholio- There is also an updates section on the www.unbreakablecoin.com site, and that is updated as much as possible, at least every couple of days, with updates coming tonight. In pure honestly I'm too busy expanding UNB to become a guy who chats on these boards all day, believe me when I say I'm doing everything I can to expand us. Chatting on these boards all day just isn't going to get things done! In some other news, two UnbreakableCoin dev's went to the "Bitcoin meetup" at the Gold Spike in Las Vegas this week to expand more with local business, miners and other active groups like Leetcoin. It's a process that takes time and dedication.

Also within the last 48 hours, I have been contacted by Las Vegas Channel 8 News, and the Las Vegas Review Journal, both which will be covering the UnbreakableCoin story. Once the coverage happens I will be sure to let you know about it :-)

We may not have a Car in Nascar this week, but UnbreakableCoin is moving fast.  I noticed in our facebook and twitter, many of the other coin groups are now following UNB. Kinda of makes me feel good to know these other groups are watching us closely.

Stay Tuned! There is still much more to come, after the auction site is up and running!
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

#UnbreakableCoin Irc channel on irc.criten.net now has a tipbot!

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:09:35 PM

It appears that an exchange called https://rockytrade.net/ has added UNB/BTC trading. I have been shooting for Cryptsy as our first exchange. I've never heard of Rockytrade, but I'm watching to see what happens.
mahuateng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:04:36 PM

Also, this subreddit is slowly dying from these announcements.
 Huh
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:27:21 AM

UNB is officially on an Exchange trading against BTC

https://rockytrade.net

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:48:41 PM

Starting today!  If you want a free UNB T-Shirt simply go donate .1 BTC to the Cryptsy voting address
Send at least .1 BTC to this address:   1AF1iEaxN9jJBE7CCLecpF6uPp5FWGTg7z
That is the Cryptsy Voting Address.
Vote and show me here, and then directly send me your shipping address and size and color, and you will receive a Free UNB T-Shirt!

Finally you actually get something back for voting some BTC!

UNB T-Shirts are professionally made in the USA using by one of the UNB Vendor's, "Movement Productions"
They use a very high quality product and a custom made 4-piece Silk Screening process.
Colors available are Black, White, Grey, and Lime, We offer sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.

This offer applies to USA residents only and is for a limited time only.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 01:44:01 PM

Come get your UNB!

http://www.hasher.ca

2% fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (beta testing now)

To mine:

Username: your UNB wallet address OR your generated Public Key
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3624

UNB go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your UNB!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

He upset as fk because he get in late Smiley)

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
badon420

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

abaddon

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:31:10 AM

ya done goofed

nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:55:53 AM

Keep up the good work Jim!!

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:57:44 AM

Keep up the good work Jim!!

Thank you nukefxr ! I appreciate it
left-ca

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:00:14 AM

Mega premined...jesus
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:17:03 AM

UnbreakableCoin was Zero % Pre-Mined. I'm very honest, and I ask you do research before spreading more FUD. Those who did their homework, know that I continue to buy UNB from sellers every week on the exchange. I have never sold one single UnbreakableCoin to anyone. Nor do I have any for sale on the exchange. I just keep buying UnbreakableCoin and I also receive them for UNB Merchandise (T-Shirts) sales. I don't know any other Devs who are actively buying there own coin like I do... Seriously think about that last statement the next time you start to mining for a coin..  Wouldn't you want to mine a coin, one with a group that released it, who is actively buying it and not selling it? In my opinion, that would be exactly what I wanted if I was choosing a group's coin to spend my hash on. If the group that released the coin has been buying it, that must mean something. Most Dev's want to sell their "whatever coin" for BTC and disappear - I'm doing the exact opposite, I am still buying UNB, and as much as I possibly can every week. I'm not going anywhere, and I think I proved that when I told the world my name and my location. Now I'm telling the world something else, UnbreakableCoin will be completely mined out, all 80 million, and I personally be here watching when it happens.

Those who believe in UnbreakableCoin, you guys just rule. Each of you, thank you for being part of this! Our Group (The Unbreakable Team), wants to deliver greatness and it all starts with the good things we are working on everyday. First is the auction site, which is getting a complete overhaul this week, because the ground up build of the site, was simply taking to long to complete, so expect to see our modified auction site this week. Then comes our next vendor, one who has a really cool product that is related to movie fans. Then, all the new merchandise that is being created for UnbreakableCoin. Where other groups talk about getting shirts made "someday", UNB fans are already wearing high quality UnbreakableCoin T-shirts! So much more is coming.

Those without the UNB faith, I personally wish you the best with your coin's group.  If it doesn't work out, the UnbreakableCoin Group will be here with the lights on. Just sneak in later like you were always here :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: