Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid omicron version 2.0 monkeypox coming and markets  (Read 599 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 10:25:56 AM

325btc always comes up with odd topics  Grin

Is that how they call trolling and shitposting nowadays? Coming up with odd topics? Grin
Recent studies show that most of the people infected with this monekypox disease are homosexual men. Gay men will have to restrain from sexual activities and wear a condom when they have sex. The rest of the population are pretty much fine. I also read studies that monkeypox isn't a dangerous disease and there isn't any risk from dying.
Monkeypox will not become the new COVID, but I guess that the big pharma is paying huge money to the mainstream media to spread some panic across the population (which means the people buying more drugs, which means bigger revenue for big pharma).
This monkeypox might turn into "moneypox" for the pharmaceutical industry, if you know what I mean. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 09:51:03 PM

The outbreak has been known since 2021 when the first case happed in the US but at that time everybody was busy with other things, the fact that nobody bother to listen doesn't mean nobody raised a few flags about it
Its been ignored and i agree that it was discovered before but it didnt really get that much attention because people are busy on different things and when this covid thing hits then this had really made out huge impact

which did really affect lots of economy on very country which is sad and now it is gradually being neutralized or coming back to normal and then we do have this monkeypox where people are freaking out for the said
problem and with that omicron v.2 as they say.
Sometimes my mind do really says that im not really believing into these bullshit anymore where it do turns out a never ending kind of situation where they do keep it mutating.What you think?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 09:57:35 PM

In crisis fed must provide stimulus and stimuls goes in markets people will stay home and invest it creates bull market
Just u to know Wink

this is very wrong, no one wants a pandemic and locked at home for months ... even if the fed will provide assistance to those affected, but this is not a solution.. there will be many problems that arise and this will certainly have an impact on the country's economy and bull market are just a dream and it will not be possible to achieve
The market didn’t go well during the early stage of pandemic so this one is indeed wrong, the locked down didn’t promote bull market so let’s not hope for a new pandemic because many people are still suffering right now and we hope that we already learned our lesson and try to solve this problem as early as possible. I know this is a different virus but hopefully experts can prevent this from becoming a pandemic, this is not a good way to pump this market.
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 10:19:07 PM

What am I reading!
You are bullish on the market that another virus is here to kill people, that is out of humanity and not making sense. If you experienced what covid19 did to people, you wouldn't want another virus spread to people just because you want to use that as an investment vehicle, I doubt if you had any loss because seeing your family lose people and finances to a deadly virus is not a happy thing to be talk about. What is that assurance that the federal reserve will give out another stimulus?

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 08:08:06 AM

I am sick and tired of this just like billions in the world. I do not think that we would have lockdowns again, and I believe that world is at a place where we would literally prefer to die instead of going back to pandemic methods until it's too late.

World has lived through some horrible years, I made less last year and making double right now and still not living easily because economy is so screwed and so terrible. This should be even worse, inflation may cause us to earn a lot more but living is a lot harder these days. I am barely living by, it is getting worse each and every month and I do not know what to do. If there is another thing like this, I do not think that I can survive it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 03:05:45 PM

I am sick and tired of this just like billions in the world. I do not think that we would have lockdowns again, and I believe that world is at a place where we would literally prefer to die instead of going back to pandemic methods until it's too late.

World has lived through some horrible years, I made less last year and making double right now and still not living easily because economy is so screwed and so terrible. This should be even worse, inflation may cause us to earn a lot more but living is a lot harder these days. I am barely living by, it is getting worse each and every month and I do not know what to do. If there is another thing like this, I do not think that I can survive it.
So much depression already due to Covid and than wars and not this monkeypox.
What has gone wrong with the world. May God bless the much hurting world and there comes peace and blessing to the world.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 03:44:10 PM

What has gone wrong with the world. May God bless the much hurting world and there comes peace and blessing to the world.

The monkeypox isn't as dangerous as Covid and it couldn't spread out easily so I don't think it could cause another lockdown. We're so done with the pandemic and it has a huge negative impact on lots of people emotionally and financially. Some people might see it as a good thing but it's hell for some of us, especially for poor people who have lost their jobs during the pandemic. The cryptocurrency situation didn't really go better during the pandemic so let's not hope for another lockdown to happen because it won't benefit us to be honest.
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 07:15:09 PM

The monkeypox isn't as dangerous as Covid and it couldn't spread out easily so I don't think it could cause another lockdown. We're so done with the pandemic and it has a huge negative impact on lots of people emotionally and financially. Some people might see it as a good thing but it's hell for some of us, especially for poor people who have lost their jobs during the pandemic. The cryptocurrency situation didn't really go better during the pandemic so let's not hope for another lockdown to happen because it won't benefit us to be honest.
Oh Gosh - but it is horrible - monkeypox is hell horrible. I have seen an image circulating on social media and I cannot sleep.
That's well stated that we have live some horrible year. The time we have never faced in entire our life. There need a break from all the disaster and trouble. May God bless the world - ameen

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 09:01:15 AM

Definitely, we all want to see bitcoin hitting those 6 digit numbers.

But to welcome another possible threat to the world when the WHO declares another potential pandemic? I don't think that's a good idea in welcoming that.

We just can't afford to have another possible crises that will totally hit everybody, not just people but also industries that have just been trying to recover at these times.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
og kush420

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 08:42:38 PM

Definitely, we all want to see bitcoin hitting those 6 digit numbers.

But to welcome another possible threat to the world when the WHO declares another potential pandemic? I don't think that's a good idea in welcoming that.

We just can't afford to have another possible crises that will totally hit everybody, not just people but also industries that have just been trying to recover at these times.
ITs been years the world has suffered so much. The Covid, the wars and then this monkey pox..
Dear God please have some mercy on us. The world needs healing.

Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 09:01:45 PM

I have observed something about media, they love to talk about what scare people, they sometimes do this nonsense to trend and scared the masses, sometimes the riches who have other intentions do that too in other scared people.
When Covid-19 came, it was new, the vaccine wasn't available, the spread was massive (biological weapon they called it I think) and people panic which results everyone into selling their investment to get foods and home needs but looking Monkeypox, is a different thing with our current development, beside it is not new, the vaccines and medications is already here that can easily get rid of them it's just that it might have done damages in some places and Media are taking the advantage which is bad.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:44:03 PM

If I have my facts straight, monkey pox is transmitted mainly by skin to skin contact. It can't propagate by riding exhaled air the way that COVID can. Which means its transmission rate will be far lower.

The mortality rate of monkey pox is in question with media sources claiming between "3% to 6% of cases result in death":

How dangerous is monkeypox?

Monkeypox is usually mild and most people who contract it recover within two to four weeks.

However, in some cases it can result in severe illness. Historically it has a fatality rate of between 0 to 11 per cent among the general population, with fatalities higher among young children, according to the World Health Organisation.

In recent times, the case fatality ratio has been around 3 to 6 per cent.

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/monkeypox-deadly-how-dangerous-virus-uk-outbreak-explained-cases-infection-1645431

Cases can probably be contained as symptoms are easy to identify and the transmission method isn't likely to result in global pandemic levels.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 12:52:54 PM

It seems that Covid is not over yet, more and more variants are found that make us always have to be vigilant, but I am happy with the current attitude of my country which does not enforce strict social restrictions so that the economy can grow better, if we continue to be afraid of Covid then we will die because we don't do anything.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:59:34 PM

Monkeypox does not have the same attributes as COVID, so you'll be mistaken if you think the markets will react the same way it did with COVID. It only began circulating because the media what's their hysteria driven headlines.

Most people are wise to the con that was COVID-19 lockdown strategies. Countries can't afford to lockdown nor do normal citizens believe the economy should be shut down for a disease that only effects a minority of people severely. Monkeypox seems to be spread through sexual contact as well, so lockdowns wouldn't even be appropriate.
og kush420

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 08:35:00 PM

Monkeypox does not have the same attributes as COVID, so you'll be mistaken if you think the markets will react the same way it did with COVID. It only began circulating because the media what's their hysteria driven headlines.

Most people are wise to the con that was COVID-19 lockdown strategies. Countries can't afford to lockdown nor do normal citizens believe the economy should be shut down for a disease that only effects a minority of people severely. Monkeypox seems to be spread through sexual contact as well, so lockdowns wouldn't even be appropriate.
The world world is in mess. Due to COVID - the things are not stable yet. Then came another war. The Russia and Ukraine. Then this monkeypox.
What has happened to this world.This is a serious chaos - now the after affect of COVID - people are facing so much inflations all around the world.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 08:25:04 PM

The world world is in mess. Due to COVID - the things are not stable yet. Then came another war. The Russia and Ukraine. Then this monkeypox.
What has happened to this world.This is a serious chaos - now the after affect of COVID - people are facing so much inflations all around the world.
The truth is that modern civilization gives us a false sense of security to the point people think that everything is under control, however black swans can appear anytime which will disrupt our lives, and a perfect example of this is the covid pandemic we are still going through, we know that a pandemic would happen sooner or later, however no precautions were taken and as such when it finally appeared its effect around the world were immense, and now we are suffering from the aftereffects of the pandemic, which include inflation and even a war.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 08:34:10 PM

I'm a little worried about smallpox, in my country we only have 1 case cataloged yet, but we must have several infected walking the streets just like it was with covid. In addition, we are experiencing a new wave here in Brazil, the prices of several things are increasing every day and our president does not care about the crisis that is settling in after covid.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 08:52:14 PM

I'm a little worried about smallpox, in my country we only have 1 case cataloged yet, but we must have several infected walking the streets just like it was with covid. In addition, we are experiencing a new wave here in Brazil, the prices of several things are increasing every day and our president does not care about the crisis that is settling in after covid.
Based on some research on which this monkeypox had been long time existed.It is really just now that it do really get that such attention but i wont be surprised if this one would be solely be that getting much
in concern considering that we are almost in the end line of covid and not surprising that they would be pushing something that might really resulting into another series of dramas about
isolation and quarantine and other related things. Affecting the market? Yes, anything could affect specially on economic aspect but we know that crypto market isnt something
that do make out some guaranteed or significant effect out of those sentiments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
og kush420

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 01:39:15 PM

Based on some research on which this monkeypox had been long time existed.It is really just now that it do really get that such attention but i wont be surprised if this one would be solely be that getting much
in concern considering that we are almost in the end line of covid and not surprising that they would be pushing something that might really resulting into another series of dramas about
isolation and quarantine and other related things. Affecting the market? Yes, anything could affect specially on economic aspect but we know that crypto market isnt something
The world is in so much trouble already due to COVID, and then this Ukraine and Russia war.
Now we all are in the state of war - fighting inflation and surviving the trouble coming to us. Will the EU and America be supporting the dying people around the globe because of the mess they have created.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 01:47:03 PM

The world is in so much trouble already due to COVID, and then this Ukraine and Russia war.
Now we all are in the state of war - fighting inflation and surviving the trouble coming to us. Will the EU and America be supporting the dying people around the globe because of the mess they have created.
Don't be too naive to expect these two countries to help people who are dying as a result of what they created,
The current case of Covid can be said to be sloping but on the other hand there are serious problems too, one of which is inflation and almost all countries are experiencing it,
it will definitely take some time to stabilize and we'll see
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: