Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Diary of Hope  (Read 547 times)
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 11:48:47 AM

Perusing through this thread really drew much strength into me. It's really inspiring reading threads as thise, which shows the OP really went through a lot of digging to exhume all of this encouraging and educative comments.

I must say, I feel positively challenged!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:20:57 PM

Nicely done @Davidvictorson. In a diverse forum such as this one, it's important for users to realise that there words actually makes meaning in someone's life and that every word conjugate in sentence form here has the ability to either hurt, give directives and stands to be a pillar of support to some users growth pattern in the forum.

This is a good one and I'm very much in support of the idea of not focusing on the critics that would have stand to break you but to found the set of composure in sentences and compiled them to be a pillar of hope to stay you in the forum. I hope other beginners look towards this and come up with ideas too that would push them through in various crypto investments. Push on!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 04:56:51 PM

Nice one Davidvictorson for compilation of useful topics in the forum , this is a great job you have done that every newbie that comes to the forum will benefit from it. I so much appreciate your efforts and time for this great work, am happy to meet someone like you who is contributing to the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 08:20:03 PM

very good effort. It's not easy to cite every good comment you've gathered. Especially one of the comments I've ever made.
I believe you are really serious and read some useful threads that you need to broaden your horizons.
Beginners should learn from you and this is a better course of action than simply asking questions that have already been discussed.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 10:51:15 AM

First of all, its so surprising to see my quote among the most famous members I admire, so thanks for that. Yeah this is what it is we don't need to have extra intelligent to educate we simply can share what we know and people who wants to take it can take and others just let it to pass. I always try to keep the answers simple so everyone can understand it better.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 08:38:16 PM

First of all, its so surprising to see my quote among the most famous members I admire, so thanks for that. Yeah this is what it is we don't need to have extra intelligent to educate we simply can share what we know and people who wants to take it can take and others just let it to pass. I always try to keep the answers simple so everyone can understand it better.
These are very amazing advices - and credit goes to you for giving credit to you who helped in motivating you.
How you remembered all these posts dating back from 2021. Do you keep compiling them since the beginning? or do you have a sharp memory?

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 05:05:56 PM

This is a great job from you, I can see the love you have for reading people's comments has brought you this far you are right now,  in a short time when you join the forum you are performing very well due to the knowledge you have gained in reading the comments of users.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 06:39:10 AM

These are very amazing advices - and credit goes to you for giving credit to you who helped in motivating you.
How you remembered all these posts dating back from 2021. Do you keep compiling them since the beginning? or do you have a sharp memory?

To be honest,I don't have any compilation of my own post because I made it myself  Cheesy so that is going to be my reply no matter whenever someone ask that question but I used to have bookmark of important threads from different members which helped me to gather lot of knowledge.

Also I have lot of ideas about creating some kind of threads about particular things but I can't able to spend enough time to do those things in the recent years due to my busy schedule in the personal life, maybe I can execute what if my memory still hold all those ideas someday.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 10:44:18 PM

This is a great job from you, I can see the love you have for reading people's comments has brought you this far you are right now,  in a short time when you join the forum you are performing very well due to the knowledge you have gained in reading the comments of users.
Very well acknowledged the mentors as well. There are a very few people who really admire and appreciate the people who have helped them.
I always remember my teachers and those who help me during the hard time. And having a mentor is really a need of time - without them you find things difficult.
I am not sure how much time the OP took to gather all the posts.

kudosinitchi

Activity: 70
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 06:38:08 AM

Thanks man, i'll definitely bookmark this post you made. I was moved and inspired to read and engage and contribute good to this forum. This will help us newbie to set our mind that this forum is not all about making money but it is all about sharing ideas, positive engagement, making friends and help those who need proper guidance.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 05:22:38 PM

Thanks man, i'll definitely bookmark this post you made. I was moved and inspired to read and engage and contribute good to this forum. This will help us newbie to set our mind that this forum is not all about making money but it is all about sharing ideas, positive engagement, making friends and help those who need proper guidance.

It is a good arrangement just like a library that anyone can easily find good topics to read up. The interesting thing about the arrangement is that all the topics that was listed are full of good information that will add value to the brain. It not easy to make arrangement like this,  I wish more go topics can be arranged like this especially for upcoming newbies.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:09:38 AM

This is a rather impressive, comprehensive list that could also serve as a Newby or Not so Newby Guide/Handbook as it advises on a plethora of helpful topics.  Well done!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: