Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hi everybody..Nice to meet you  (Read 270 times)
Abbatty

Activity: 161
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 01:53:02 PM

A friend told me that the bitcointalk forum is almost like a proper classroom for learning bitcoin..I want to learn bitcoin in this forum.can you guide me with some guide?
You're at the right place, so congrats.
Although it seems so simple, you need to study a lot about bitcoin. Fortunately, this forum will help you learn a lot about bitcoin. Just be certain that you are prepared to learn more about it and that you will devote adequate time and effort to doing so.
 Additionally, you can use the search feature to look up additional information about it. You'll discover plenty of articles on a variety of fascinating subjects that will teach you a lot about bitcoin.
 To avoid a bad reputation, try to learn from your elders and maintain humility.
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 02:21:29 PM

~~~
As you can tell by his nickname, I'm not convinced his goals on bitcointalk are exactly noble. But hey, to each his own.
However, I'm afraid this one goes directly to my ignore list.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Everyone is welcome here irrespective of their goals. Its just a name lets give him all the help we can.
What if I said otherwise, don't judge a fruit by its skin or don't judge a person by their clothes. At first I didn't care about the name Op used, after reading the negative responses from the previous comments, I started translating the name Op used.
Oh no, that's inappropriate to use in an open forum, there are better names Op could use to register here. After I went through all of the Op posts, I'm not sure he really wants to learn Bitcoin in this Forum, from the resulting posts, 98% are filled with authentic evidence and social media reports.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KHaqan007

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 02:26:09 PM

Hi, involved in btc since 2011. Good to be back. Greetings from Antalya/Turkiye.
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 142

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 07:06:52 PM

Welcome to the community and I believe you will not regret why you join this community because there are thing you will achieve in future that will make you grow in every aspect of decentralized. There are many books that relate to BTC and crypto you need to buy in any store or online that will give you more knowledge of BTC and crypto, and you need to be focus on this platform so that you can acquire more BTC skills.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: