Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will it compete with NEO and QTUM in the near future  (Voting closed: November 06, 2017, 08:38:07 AM)
NEO - 0 (0%)
QTUM - 1 (50%)
METAVERSE - 1 (50%)
WALTON - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metaverse - The Undervalued Cryptoken (ETP)  (Read 765 times)
captain_blood (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:38:07 AM

There's been a few posts on Metaverse lately & I decided to look into it. Im excited about some of the things I learned and wish to share some of it with you:
a. Metaverse (like NEO & QTUM) is a smart contract platform based on Digital Identity and Digital Assets. However, it expands on these features by introducing Oracles (Similar to ChainLink). Their vision is to attract big businesses and have 30 established projects on the platform already. They have clients like ZenAir that already have 100M customers.
b. Metaverse has a parent company called ViewFin (Similar to NEO's OneChain) which is an established and legitimate [Suspicious link removed]pany based out of China. They have more than 60 employees backing the project.
c. The CEO of Metaverse, Eric Gu, was involved in the NEO project prior to developing Metaverse. (No, not Eric Zhang but Eric Gu has confirmed in an interview that he was one of the cofounders of NEO). This goes to show that he has several years of experience in the field and cant be written off. The CTO also won an award at the Arch Summit 2017, attesting to their legitimacy.
d. Metaverse (ETP) has an insanely low amount of coins in total. Circulating Supply is 22M and total supply is 52M. It only has a market supply of 39M at the time this was written. This is not even a thirtieth (yes 1/30) of the total market cap of NEO and shows that it is severely undervalued.
e. Quoting them.. ' The Chinese people dont write in alphabets, they write in characters. To tell them to write a programming language in alphabets is to double the difficulties for them. In Metaverse, you dont need to write anything. Just tell us what you need; eg: a token or a digital identity and the details, we will create it for you. No smart contract programming is required and this is attractive to the business people. If you really need a smart contract, Metaverse has API' I found this bit very interesting because it goes to show how NEO/Ethereum & Metaverse are actually targeting different customer bases. Metaverse is tailored for big businesses as opposed to developers, since coding smart contracts could be a little intimidating for the former, especially for those from East Asia, because they need to learn English before they can code in a language like Solidity, the one powering Ethereums smart contracts.
f. Another thing I noticed is that it is only listed on Bitfinex so far. As we all know, Bitfinex is picky with their coins and is known to only list legitimate coins. ( Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, NEO, OmiseGo, Ripple, IOTA, QTUM, Dash, Monero etc.) Once we see more exchanges adding it, I can only see the value going up.
NOTE: I own some ETP and am, by no means, a financial advisor. I simply did my due dilligence, absorbed whatever information I could & took the best possible decisions I could.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:42:16 AM

Its one I'm looking into but its not exactly Cheap at 120m market cap and has the Chinese liability unknown to. But yeah its interesting for sure.

If you are looking at underpriced platforms the two you should looking into are Neblio and Xtrabytes. Both very undervalued.
Yass

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

I agree on Metaverse being undervalued , but i think soon it will have it's own boom , hopefully it stays stable and not in hands of whales  Roll Eyes
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

Metaverse has a great team and seems like a good project it also has crazy pump affects, Just a couple weeks ago it was at $1 and it pumped up to what it is instantly. I tried to buy some but it Don't like the exchanges its listed on.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Fabguy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 03:56:17 PM

Good thing there are still metaverse projects looking to expand to the traditianal world. Buying this kind of NTFs now will be worth a try. Check out Vault Hill NFT marketplace: https://marketplace.vaulthill.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: