Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why USA Should Supply more Offensive Weapons to Ukraine  (Read 391 times)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 08:46:20 PM
Merited by 1miau (2)

I think more American assets in Ukraine is a bad idea

You're wrong

Do you really think that having more weapons would help Ukraine end this war faster?

Yep. As a man from here i can definitely tell "yes".

Even Biden came out publicly and said that we can't stop Russia from doing whatever they want with Ukraine. 

About Biden i have some bad assumptions, but we will see is this true in near future.

Neither of those things are in the best interests of the Ukrainian people. 

So, you're trying to tell me that in ukrainian interest is to surrender and be tortured, raped and killed. Good try but no.

I don't believe in this proxy war bullshit because the wrong people end up being victims, in this case Ukrainians.

The main problem, and the biggest one, is that without weapons or not, ukrainians still victim. And the worst situation is in occupied area. Firstly, russians kills all those who are not loyal or have pro-ukrainian view (i know cases from my the circle of people i know). Secondly, because russian are very bad at planning and infrastructure, they create humanitarian problems on occupied territories. I know relatives in Berdyansk, and they tell that situation in the city are very bad: lack of food, water and medicine. Russians not allow to import this things from ukrainian territory, but for some reasons don't fulfil this goods from their territory.

So, your main idea is to left ukrainians without weapons to create more Berdyansks. Brilliant plan.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 09:24:14 PM

...or... hear me out...  The USA could choose to mind their own business and worry about supplying more offensive weapons to their own citizenry so that we never have to worry about anyone trying to infringe on our basic human rights like the people from Ukraine are now feeling.  That would be crazy right?  Imagine a government supplying their own citizens with weapons...  Better to use Ukraine as a proxy and let those people suffer, right?

It doesn't matter which side of the fence you're on.  War by big governments is wrong and we all lose, because it only leads to more government control.  Politicians are caught in a feedback loop with the military industrial complex to line their pockets and just for fun politicians have decided that letting big pharma onto their teats would really make them rich.  Next up will be food (it's already started, our supply chain is currently under attack), then housing (inflation/deflation anyone?).  I only hope that Bitcoin proves to be the lifeline it is claimed to be.  I have my doubts, but it seems we'll have our answer in the next 1-3 years.

U.S. is already too committed. This would have been the best strategy in March when the invasion began, but they slowly began the "harsh" rhetoric campaign against Putin that was not supported by actual arms. Then the arms came, and the U.S. entered a proxy war with Russia. Even the conservatives in the U.S. house/senate were split on sending 40 billion worth of aid to Ukraine. The isolationists against the warmongers. How much of that 40 billion will end up in the briefcase of a corrupt Ukrainian official? Something like 16 billion of those funds were sent for economic relief, not military aid. Would be great to know exactly how those funds were being spent.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 10:24:47 PM

Congress isn't so dumb that they don't know the below stuff. Rather, they need something like this for one very important reason. The whole fiat USD money and banking system is a Ponzi. While it looks like give-away money to us, there is a really intricate mess of borrowing and loaning money going on here. It keeps the Federal Reserve Bank alive. I mean, we wouldn't want all those oil dollars to suddenly become worthless, now would we.

ENDLESS LIES: Top Ukrainian official admits to lying about Russians raping Ukrainians in effort to obtain more weapons from West

After being removed from her position for lying about Russian soldiers raping Ukrainians, former Ukrainian Parliamentary Commissioner for Human Rights Lyudmila Denisova finally fessed up to making up the fairy tale in an attempt to score more weapons from the West.

In a vote of no confidence that was passed in a 234 to 9 vote, Denisova was pulled from the position and shamed for spreading misinformation that “only harmed Ukraine,” according to parliament member Pavlo Frolov. Denisova presented “numerous details of ‘unnatural sexual offenses’ and child sexual abuses in the occupied territories [that] were unsupported by evidence,” he added.

In a later interview with a Ukrainian news outlet, Denisova admitted that she manufactured lies on purpose and that they were successful in convincing Italy, which is the example she used, to procure Ukraine more weapons to fight against Russia.

“When, for example, I spoke in the Italian parliament at the Committee on International Affairs, I heard and saw such fatigue from Ukraine, you know? I talked about terrible things in order to somehow push them to make the decisions that Ukraine and the Ukrainian people need,” Denisova explained.

Italy’s Five Star Movement, she went on to reveal, was originally “against the provision of weapons to us, but after my speech, one of the party leaders … said that they will support [Ukraine], including by the provision of weapons.”
CNN and the Washington Post both spread Denisova’s lies (among many others)

Even though it was easily verifiable that Denisova was pulling these rape stories out of her behind, fake news giants such as CNN and the Washington Post ran them, repeating them ad nauseum to their scant viewers.

“The media was quick to put this woman’s BS claims out, but couldn’t care less about correcting the record,” wrote Chris Menahan from Information Liberation about the travesty that is Western “news.”

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dripstoil (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 03:10:32 AM

The best training - is on the battlefield. USA and other countries before supplying weapons to Ukraine, teach out soldiers at first. And after that our army practicing against orcs hordes  Cool

So yeah, the best way to teach ukrainian military is to provide more heavy weaponry to it.

It's so sad that all these nice, young, Ukrainian soldiers have to die in training, but what else could anyone expect? Wishes and hopes don't make what is happening. And what is happening is that the part of the Ukraine that has become corrupt is failing. But the whole war is a cover for other things that are going on.

Your argument is that Ukraine young soldiers are going to die if they get the supply of modern offensive weapons but will live and be very ok if no weapon is provided to them? I guess you're a terrible Russian propagandist who's so bad at his job that he needs to be fired twice for doing a bad job.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 05:19:24 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 05:35:28 PM by BADecker

The best training - is on the battlefield. USA and other countries before supplying weapons to Ukraine, teach out soldiers at first. And after that our army practicing against orcs hordes  Cool

So yeah, the best way to teach ukrainian military is to provide more heavy weaponry to it.

It's so sad that all these nice, young, Ukrainian soldiers have to die in training, but what else could anyone expect? Wishes and hopes don't make what is happening. And what is happening is that the part of the Ukraine that has become corrupt is failing. But the whole war is a cover for other things that are going on.

Your argument is that Ukraine young soldiers are going to die if they get the supply of modern offensive weapons but will live and be very ok if no weapon is provided to them? I guess you're a terrible Russian propagandist who's so bad at his job that he needs to be fired twice for doing a bad job.

I certainly don't know what is going to happen in the future... just like everybody else. But as of right now, the Ukraine is losing 200-300 soldiers to death, daily. Even Zelensky admits 60 to 100.

This has nothing to do with how many Russian soldiers die each day. But it seems that at this time in the war, Russians are dying less frequently.

Supplying more weapons to the Ukraine will only push Russia into using heavier artillery, even if the weapons get to the Ukraine in a short time. This means a larger death toll for all of Ukraine, and its break-up much sooner than if it surrendered.

Look here to see one of the major reasons for the war - https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/327006-2022-06-12-breaking-the-pentagon-admits-to-46-biolabs-in-ukraine.htm. It shows why the US is pushing for an Ukraine victory as hard as it has been.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 04:42:04 AM

Since they are getting more and more supplies in the past months, the war will never end soon and the result will be even worse in the upcoming days. Obviously what the west is doing is plain like colorless water, they wanted to weaken the Russian force with this war and when Russia is weakened, they will further stretch and continue to further support Ukraine and in the last part of this decisive war, they will gonna join and obviously claim the victory. What really concerns me is when they started to nuke each other, though we are miles and miles away from them, we will be affected and mostly our economy will fall.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 02:46:26 PM

^^^ Probably they won't nuke each other. Nuking is for far-away fighting. They are right next door, and will continue to fight, man-to-man, until there aren't any Ukrainian fighters left.

As it is, there are a lot of Ukrainian sympathizers who are fighting for Ukraine, in Ukraine's various militaries. So, it has become more and more of a war between several countries... being fought on Ukrainian land.

Cool

Hetadrop

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 11:33:34 PM
Merited by Dripstoil (1)

Since they are getting more and more supplies in the past months, the war will never end soon and the result will be even worse in the upcoming days.
Result when Ukraine gets more weapons will be better!
Because Ukraine will have more opportunities to gain terretory back and drive out russian opressors.

Like when russians marched towards Kyiv to occupy it, Ukraine achieved to push out russians out of ukrainian terretory. Now, it's peace around Kyiv.
Ukraine needs more weapons immediately to push all ruZZians back to RuZZia.

What really concerns me is when they started to nuke each other, though we are miles and miles away from them, we will be affected and mostly our economy will fall.
Putin should just leave Ukraine, Putin is a war criminal. He is not allowed to start a war against Ukraine.
It's like Hitler was not allowed to start a war.
Same for Putin.
He's a war criminal.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2022, 03:36:38 AM
Merited by Dripstoil (1)

Since they are getting more and more supplies in the past months, the war will never end soon and the result will be even worse in the upcoming days.
Because Ukraine will have more opportunities to gain terretory back and drive out russian opressors.

Like when russians marched towards Kyiv to occupy it, Ukraine achieved to push out russians out of ukrainian terretory. Now, it's peace around Kyiv.

What really concerns me is when they started to nuke each other, though we are miles and miles away from them, we will be affected and mostly our economy will fall.
Putin should just leave Ukraine, Putin is a war criminal. He is not allowed to start a war against Ukraine.
Same for Putin.
He's a war criminal.

Putin's Russia can only be stopped by force.

All Western countries should intervene in Ukraine to destroy the Russian army, once and for all.

New fronts should be opened in Georgia, Chechnya, Finland, Kaliningrad, and Kamchatka. All at once.

Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2022, 11:06:07 AM

Same for Putin.
He's a war criminal.

Putin's Russia can only be stopped by force.

All Western countries should intervene in Ukraine to destroy the Russian army, once and for all.

New fronts should be opened in Georgia, Chechnya, Finland, Kaliningrad, and Kamchatka. All at once.

I've said it time and again, you can't stop this war by appeasing Russia and Putin. The world should rise up in full force against the Kremlin and crush them with maximum force. They started the war without any predicate. Therefore, the world shouldn't take permission from them to end the war.

Forget about nuclear weapons. Russia is not too stupid to play with their own annihilation by attempting nuclear confrontation with the USA. Yes, Russian has thousands of stockpiles but America has the best and far superior nuclear defense system and Russia knows it. USA also has the best and the most efficient means to deliver nuclear warheads.

Attach Russia from all fronts and watch them crumble. Appeasing them will only prolong the Ukrainians suffering. Opening a new front in Georgia, Chechnya, Finland, Kaliningrad, and Kamchatka like you said will box Russia into a corner and quickly bring this war to an end. Same as with Germany and Japan.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 06:21:28 PM

Supplying Ukraine with more offensive weapons, will simply give more to Russia as they gradually take the Ukraine over. The Russia can sell them on the black market and make a big profit.

Cool

Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 07:59:29 PM

Why USA Should Supply more Offensive Weapons to Ukraine

There is one major reason why. Provides more jobs for American war machine manufacturers. Bring the US economy back up, even if it is through manufacturing war machines. I should get a job in that industry. I don't know what those guys get paid, but it should be at least $100 per hour.

Btw, with inflation going like it is and is going to be, soon fast food workers will be getting $100 per hour.

Cool

>>fast food workers will be getting $100 per hour

It's a good money. You should finally get a job.

Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 08:18:40 PM
Merited by johhnyUA (1), 1miau (1), Dripstoil (1)

The best training - is on the battlefield. USA and other countries before supplying weapons to Ukraine, teach out soldiers at first. And after that our army practicing against orcs hordes  Cool

He's even worse. You must be new here so I'll explain in a few words.
This guy is insane. I mean literally nuts. He constantly posts some absolute nonsense taken from shady websites mixed with conspiracy theories and qanon bs. You'll never have a dialogue with him so Id suggest to avoid at all costs.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 09:54:46 PM

He's even worse. You must be new here so I'll explain in a few words.
This guy is insane. I mean literally nuts. He constantly posts some absolute nonsense taken from shady websites mixed with conspiracy theories and qanon bs. You'll never have a dialogue with him so Id suggest to avoid at all costs.

True true.
After he told me that Ukraine is attacking russian cities from 2014, I've come to the same conclusion as you and just add this dude to my ignore list.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 10:22:27 PM

It looks like arms donations to Ukraine are dying out. There are what seem to be demands, but nobody is following through on the demands. It will be interesting to see if Biden listens to the demands and really does it.

NATO Summit Demands: More Weapons For Ukraine!

The rhetoric at the NATO summit this week is predictable: we must send more weapons to Ukraine! But behind the rehearsed facade, there are increasing cracks in the alliance...and among the peoples of Europe. Even Blinken is changing his tune a bit...

NATO Summit Demands: More Weapons For Ukraine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5kNFBsCTMM

Cool

Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2022, 12:01:25 PM
Merited by 1miau (2)

Supplying Ukraine with more offensive weapons, will simply give more to Russia as they gradually take the Ukraine over. The Russia can sell them on the black market and make a big profit.

Cool

There's only one outcome for this war which is the inevitable further disintegration of the Russia Federation. Putin played into the USA hands without knowing it by opening up an indirect war front against the USA. The consequence is that US will continue to directly or indirectly sponsor the Ukraine to wage this war until Russia is completely weakened. Similar to what we did with the Afghans against same Russia.

While that is going on, the CIA is probably working on one, two or more serious oppositions against the Putin's regime. Soon he'll be waging real wars and political wars on multiple fronts.

With the American support, Ukraine is ready and willing to fight for years. And there'll be unlimited supply of weapons from the USA. China would have suffered the same faith but seems to be wise enough to not have engaged Taiwan.

ONLY TWO OPTIONS EXISTS FOR PUTIN

1. Withdraw from Ukraine with tail behind his back. Go home and continue to build his country to be great while enjoying his lifetime presidency in peace.

2. Continue with this mess until Russia is fully disintegrated.

The choice is his to make and he got to be wise about it. You simply can't defeat The USA in proxy wars. They've tried it before and failed and this can't be any different.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 10:20:22 PM

Cool

There's only one outcome for this war which is the inevitable further disintegration of the Russia Federation. Putin played into the USA hands without knowing it by opening up an indirect war front against the USA. The consequence is that US will continue to directly or indirectly sponsor the Ukraine to wage this war until Russia is completely weakened. Similar to what we did with the Afghans against same Russia.

While that is going on, the CIA is probably working on one, two or more serious oppositions against the Putin's regime. Soon he'll be waging real wars and political wars on multiple fronts.

With the American support, Ukraine is ready and willing to fight for years. And there'll be unlimited supply of weapons from the USA. China would have suffered the same faith but seems to be wise enough to not have engaged Taiwan.

ONLY TWO OPTIONS EXISTS FOR PUTIN

1. Withdraw from Ukraine with tail behind his back. Go home and continue to build his country to be great while enjoying his lifetime presidency in peace.

2. Continue with this mess until Russia is fully disintegrated.

The choice is his to make and he got to be wise about it. You simply can't defeat The USA in proxy wars. They've tried it before and failed and this can't be any different.

Don't forget the part about the sanctions against Russia, sanctions that are making Russia rich, and weakening the West, through Russia increasing the price for the West to do business with her, to get the supplies the West needs from her. You seem to forget the vast amounts of mineral rich land Russia owns... Siberia. Russia is just playing around with the West and her Ukraine sort-of ally.

Cool

Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2022, 05:03:54 AM

Don't forget the part about the sanctions against Russia, sanctions that are making Russia rich, and weakening the West, through Russia increasing the price for the West to do business with her, to get the supplies the West needs from her. You seem to forget the vast amounts of mineral rich land Russia owns... Siberia. Russia is just playing around with the West and her Ukraine sort-of ally.

Cool

LOL...

Ukrainian forces killed 28 Russian troops and destroyed one T-62 tank, one radar station, one fuel tanker, and other military vehicles. According to the Independent Newspaper, Kiev.

⚡️Ukraine’s military strikes cluster of Russian forces in Kherson Oblast.

Ukraine’s Operational Command “South” reported on June 18 that it carried out four air raids in southern Ukraine.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 06:05:50 PM

Cool

LOL...

Ukrainian forces killed 28 Russian troops and destroyed one T-62 tank, one radar station, one fuel tanker, and other military vehicles. According to the Independent Newspaper, Kiev.

⚡️Ukraine’s military strikes cluster of Russian forces in Kherson Oblast.

Ukraine’s Operational Command “South” reported on June 18 that it carried out four air raids in southern Ukraine.

Give a monkey a typewriter, and he's liable to spell a word sometime.

Give the Ukrainian military some weapons, and they're liable to bash a few Russians once in a while.

Cool

Vadi2323
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231

View Profile
December 16, 2022, 03:36:05 PM

Note: I've never been in support of straining the USA resources to fight foreign wars that does not concern us but this is different. Ukraine will pay for the weapons and a dictator has to be stopped before it's too late.

The United States is obliged to provide all possible assistance to Ukraine in accordance with the Budapest Memorandum. But the Biden (,?) Obama administrations are not doing that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: