Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think that the Meitetsu Yoona of the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya, will be one of the top crypto currencies
Yes it will succeed - 0 (0%)
No it will not succeed - 9 (100%)
Anything is possible with hard work. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new cryptocurrency from the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya  (Read 270 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:10:30 PM

What is Daehaminguk Shaniya Yoona (DSY)?
You must provide a link about the coin, so everyone in this forum can give their opinion.
Without link to site and no information about this coin, i will say this is garbage or shit coin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:32:05 PM

I don't think this coin will be one of the top cryptocurrencies, it's just another random alts, I did not find much information in Google, then how can you expect that high? Is it from any country? If the government controls it then yes, it can gain higher volume and come into the top, otherwise I don't see much development or blessing for crypto in this Daehaminguk Shaniya Yoona coin!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 04:56:13 PM

There is a new cryptocurrency called the Daehaminguk Shaniya Yoona (DSY) out. It is the future of cryptocurrency and it is the official currency of the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya. Trade it and try it out!

If they have a sizeable capital in running this business, then they can make DSY a republic digital currency. As a brief example, USDT is able to hold a value equivalent to USD due to the owner of a USDT project having USD capital equivalent to USDT volume.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:24:49 PM

There is a new cryptocurrency called the Daehaminguk Shaniya Yoona (DSY) out. It is the future of cryptocurrency and it is the official currency of the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya. Trade it and try it out!
Yoona like the names of SNSD members, K-pop lovers would know Cheesy
I also saw some responses from the members above who had difficulty getting relevant links and information. It seems like the OP has to fix the contents of the thread with website links or social media related to the new cryptocurrency being discussed so that the discussion in this thread becomes more focused.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 03:15:19 PM

Mate, this cryptocurrency already started failing with the name like seriously Sad. What kind of name is this? Bruh I can’t even pronounce what you have written here. If people can’t pronounce the name do you think they will even care about it?

Just take Bitcoin as an example – can you not see how easy the name Bitcoin is to pronounce? Once you see Bitcoin the name sticks to your head and you won’t easily forget it. This one is another thing, I can’t even read the name not to talk of remembering it later. They better look for a good name for their project than this.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 07:45:20 PM

This seems like an incomplete information. How do we trade it , where is it listed, who are the owners, what's the purpose of creation.,,? If you have a more concrete information about it you can give it us here to look into it. It's more than just mentioning a project name.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:00:54 PM

Very funny name and short write-up, why not write a good article on this project, or even drop links to sites and channels for interested members do more research on it. Thousands of projects out there, and everyone needs to be very careful joining and investing.. anyway, will Google this to know more about this project, but definitely not trying it out like you stated. Enough loss for me.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:44:57 PM

Really, the future of cryptocurrencies? Well, it's not possible. You wanted to educate us on a new cryptocurrencies but yet ended up doing nothing than just telling us the name of the cryptocurrency and nothing more. Come to think of it, how can a project choose such a name, it is not only long but hard to pronounce. Next time, if you want to Introduce a new cryptocurrency ensure to put up an article, a write-up etc that can say what the project is all about. Preferably a link would be better as one click can take someone to the article.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:28:06 PM

Never even heard of Daehaminguk Shaniya Yoona. I bet there are hundreds and thousands of people out there that also have never heard of DSY. Now how can a currency that people never heard of become the future of crypto currency? Why do you really think it is going to  be the future of the crypto currencies? What features does it have that makes it superior than most of the crypto currencies currently available? Provide us with some link to back up your facts please. Or we will assume that you are just trying to create some hype on buying this shit coin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:39:14 PM

Very funny name and short write-up, why not write a good article on this project, or even drop links to sites and channels for interested members do more research on it. Thousands of projects out there, and everyone needs to be very careful joining and investing.. anyway, will Google this to know more about this project, but definitely not trying it out like you stated. Enough loss for me.
altcoin name does have its own uniqueness but it does not matter because the most important thing is how the project can develop and in the market has a high exchange value because for now the biggest problem is just that, when there is a good development the price will be easy to increase prices .
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:25:15 AM

I think it's too risky to buy coins that are market cap or daily transactions are still small. I just heard about the existence of this coin and I think it will be difficult to compete in the cryptocurrency market unless it can list a large exchanger

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:28:21 AM

No country has this name on the earth. Are you from Mars?

minho007 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 11:34:20 PM

I am disappointed and insulted by how people have treated us on this platform. Instead of encouraging words and supporters, we were hit with verbal abuse, slander, and false allegations. It was one of the worst experiences that I have ever felt in my life. That feeling that everyone hates you, and has no intentions to actually get to know you, let alone actually care about our project, our hard work, our country, and our people. The Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya is not a scam. Our currency is neither a "scam coin" or a "shit coin". You know nothing about us, yet you automatically assume the worst about us. Someone even made the comment of "you know it's a scam if it has an non English name". Which sounds a bit racist on their part. I am saddened and offended that people have lost faith in the human race. Accusing us of being scammers is a form of character assassination, which you could be sued for. The only reason why our currency is being attacked and slandered, is because it's not popular enough to be recognized by Google algorithms. Nine people in question voted that our currency would not be likely to succeed as one of the top crypto currencies, after admitting that they knew nothing about said crypto currency. Not one individual person gave any sense of support, recognition, respect, or understanding. Not one individual gave us the time of day. We have been casted aside like raw sewage. Nobody wanted to work with us, and in result of their hateful anti-human actions, we suffered greatly. Why? Because people on this platform has decided to discriminate and marginalize our existence and the efforts that we are making to better the livelihoods of the human race, instead of at least giving us a chance and supporting us.

However, we have not given up hope. Despite the nasty and insulting comments, we have come back here to promote the official currency of the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya and it's currency the Meitetsu Yoona. Also known as the DSY. It can't be any clearer then that. Even a ape can understand what is being said. The Meitetsu Yoona is a crypto currency and the official currency of the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya. It exist on the block chain Polygon. The Token Standard is ERC-1155. It is being sold via OpenSea at 1 ETH.

I hope that this time, individuals will be civil with their replies. If you have questions, then ask them, but don't be a jerk about it. We are human beings too, and we do not deserve nor appreciate the mistreatment. This is the link:[https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/104242128245802100207169612477032212291677447745412701689921655093894557304480/]

Thank You for your time and please trade, buy and invest in the future of the human race.
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 11:43:21 PM

What kind of cryptocurrency project is this? I cannot find the information about Shaniya Yoona in CMC, so this is not listed yet in CMC?
Well, investing in the new cryptocurrency will have a higher risk than in the listed coins in the top ranks. I myself is not exactly interested in investing in such kinds of new projects. Because it is likely gambling, this may give me high profits because of the jump price. But oppositely, this may also make worse losses because of the dump price after listing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: