Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I survive in a place where BTC is restricted?  (Read 839 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 05:31:39 AM

There are many more countries who have taken this step. My question now is, how do citizens who have BTC and reside in areas that are not crypto friendly cope?
If that's the case, it's best to keep your bitcoins and not try to sell them, as that will cause you problems. While you keep your bitcoins, you should keep trying to make money in other ways so that you can still earn while waiting for the time to sell your bitcoins legally. At least that's what you can do now, and don't tell anyone that you own bitcoins. I am sure you don't want to get any problems because of owning bitcoin, so that will be how you can do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 05:54:57 AM

Don't worry, currently there are so many countries that are Bitcoin restricting, including my Banned Bitcoin country, but that doesn't make me stop for Invest Cryptocurrencies, in my country Banned Many sites related to Cryptocurrencies such as Binance, Huobi, HitBTC, Crypto.com And so on, but I can still access the application on a smartphone and of course free to receive USD in the account, I usually receive about 4-7 days after I withdraw.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Moneyprism

Activity: 452
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 07:23:34 AM

if you live from china, you can use a VPN to get around this ... because most Chinese people use VPN for their transactions ... but it will be a little difficult if you want to convert BTC to YUAN or vice versa

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 08:20:38 AM

There are many more countries who have taken this step. My question now is, how do citizens who have BTC and reside in areas that are not crypto friendly cope?
If that's the case, it's best to keep your bitcoins and not try to sell them, as that will cause you problems. While you keep your bitcoins, you should keep trying to make money in other ways so that you can still earn while waiting for the time to sell your bitcoins legally. At least that's what you can do now, and don't tell anyone that you own bitcoins. I am sure you don't want to get any problems because of owning bitcoin, so that will be how you can do it.
Most businesses rely on Bitcoin for transactions. They use Bitcoin to pay for goods and services and not for investment. Hence these business would do everything possible to bypass these restrictions imposed on Bitcoin by government. Bitcoin has so much benefits that have helped businesses to overcome many barriers encountered in international trade. Like in my country their is always scarcity of dollars and accessing it would take a whole lot of time. There are also limits to bank transaction and this has made businesses to suffer. Since Bitcoin is illegal in my country, most business rely on P2P and middlemen to bypass these restriction. But the best option would be to leave these Bitcoin unfriendly nations.     

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 09:46:06 AM

While there are countries who have embraced or tolerated BTC since it's emergence in 2008, there seem to be some who are adamant about it because of its high volatility rate and the ability to conduct nefarious activities with it.

Volatility and illicit activities bitcoin is being used for isn't enough reason for lack of adoption by those countries that does not support the use of it for their payment service, what bothers them most is their inability to have mastery over it, those countries only discourage the use of it and avoided thier financial institutions from using it but individuals use cannot be place on ban because bitcoin is decentralized and one can easily make use of p2p for making transactions, while other countries places ban in other to succeed with the launch of their CBDC, country like China can only exercise threat on centralized exchange, mining rigs and many other cryptocurrencies related industries and as for bitcoin, it is best done with full privacy by running a full node or using a decentralized exchange wallet and using p2p for subsequent transactions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 10:27:30 AM

No matter how serious or severe the law about Bitcoin in any country. Whether total ban or partial ban. If an individual use a non custodian wallet, use Tor or vpn to access internet such that their ip is hidden totally and maybe use cold wallet to save Bitcoin or restrict his device only within his house. How will the government be able to know that the fellow owns Bitcoin to come after him?

I am of the opinion that anyone who applies all that is needed can own Bitcoin silently and anonymously without the government of the country being aware of it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 12:27:51 PM

~snip~  If you can not survive in a country due to a Bitcoin ban, maybe it is time to move to another country instead.  Or travel every now and then specifically to do your Bitcoin business somewhere else where Bitcoin is not banned, or if you have the balls then risk it and try to stay undercover in a country that may end up torturing you and destroying your life for it.

-
Indeed, every country has different policies. But the friend above has shown several ways to keep transacting Bitcoin and other cryptos. In fact, I don't even read much about China at the moment. But I heard that many of them go to other areas to still be able to make crypto transactions.
Maybe you can replicate it, but if your costs will exceed your assets then think about it. I think people who dare to move because their assets and future mas depend on crypto. Perhaps using a VPN, MIxer, DNS is the cheapest alternative so you can transact in a country that prohibits you, although legal risks may await you if they are aware of your activities
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 12:53:27 PM

Peer to peer(P2P) transactions is one of the ways to go if you are in a country where its illegal to own or use bitcoin.
My country is a good reference point of what I am talking about, the government of my country ones made it illegal to own or transact in bitcoin, all banks were instructed to report any bitcoin or crypto currency related transactions, in the end, we all resorted to peer to peer,, all we do is to make sure we don't include anything that has to do with bitcoin or crypto in our payment description/reference note when transferring or sending money to the other party.

The above is one of the ways to survive in a country where bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are restricted.
YES -  that is the possible solution. Mostly people use this peer to peer transaction option.
In my country where paypal is also available - people used peer to peer transactions. So its good to find alternative solution as per local laws.

Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 02:42:50 PM

I think most of them have already understood the loop holes. Bitcoin can be restricted but it’s on paper with legal restrictions and shit but I don’t think people can be restricted from accessing it over the “internet”.  This thread alone states bunch of option to access it Like VPN.

One can connect for a while, transfer the cryptos to hardware wallets and shook about it. It’s easy formula to follow. And then comes p2p option to trade with foreign people so that funds can be wired securely. Seems hassle free.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 03:00:35 PM

Most of the countries that we see have already restricted bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies so some things that people do to survive is :
1. Trade through international bank accounts
2. Try and use VPN wherever possible
3. Not use your ID even if they ask and OPT for wallets not requiring them
4. Ensure you are able to file a PIL against the laws restricting you the usage of Bitcoins, PIL is basically Public interest ligation which would work if you have tons of supporters of Bitcoins as well.
5. Try and look for alternatives or move to some other country.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 07:26:27 PM

I think most of them have already understood the loop holes. Bitcoin can be restricted but it’s on paper with legal restrictions and shit but I don’t think people can be restricted from accessing it over the “internet”.  This thread alone states bunch of option to access it Like VPN.

One can connect for a while, transfer the cryptos to hardware wallets and shook about it. It’s easy formula to follow. And then comes p2p option to trade with foreign people so that funds can be wired securely. Seems hassle free.
I agree, since it can't be really traced (could be, but would take a big workload and why would governments do that), there is really no way to completely ban it. This is why there are nations that tried to ban it first, but then made it legal. Why would you make something legal when you wanted it banned just a year ago? They realize that there will be a ton of dark market p2p crypto exchanging anyway, so might as well make some tax profit from it instead and make it legal.

This is why you could be from a nation that banned crypto or limited or restricted, but it is obvious that when your nation or where you are ends up seeing profits from taxing it could bring, they will not only legalize it, but support it.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 10:51:07 PM

I think most of them have already understood the loop holes. Bitcoin can be restricted but it’s on paper with legal restrictions and shit but I don’t think people can be restricted from accessing it over the “internet”.  This thread alone states bunch of option to access it Like VPN.

What you say is true, I have a friend who lives in a country where the use of Bitcoin is illegal. But my friend can still have Bitcoin and can also make
Bitcoin transactions. Because the government can ban its citizens from using Bitcoin, but there is always a way to still be able to use Bitcoin.
Even if we type keywords in Google search engine, to find out how to use Bitcoin in a country that prohibits Bitcoin, many articles will appear
explaining it. Now information is very easy to get, so there is always a solution for every problem that occurs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 08:42:48 AM

There must be a lot of ways if you want to find a way, like the one mentioned above and one you think can do it too.
and my way is if government ban bitcoin or crypto, just transfer your crypto assets to International exchange and try to open bank account in any foreign bank.
and nowadays even tourists can open bank accounts easily in any country, and in this way, you can easily move assets in your pocket. The process is a little longer but if you want to gain something you have to lose something.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Smartprofit
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1787

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 10:00:53 AM

While there are countries who have embraced or tolerated BTC since it's emergence in 2008, there seem to be some who are adamant about it because of its high volatility rate and the ability to conduct nefarious activities with it.
 In September 2021, El Salvador became the first country to not just embrace it, but also to use it as a legal tender and where were followed by Central African Republic in April 2022. It would seem that these countries have seen the light(BTC), in this case and have held firmly.
 Despite it's controversial emergence, it has managed to gain a kind of positive publicity. Countries who are strongly against it and have moved for it's ban in their nations are;

Algeria
They passed into law in 2014 and making illegal the use, buying and selling or holding of crypto currency
Bolivia
 Bolivia Central Bank passed the law of the total ban of the use of crypto currency in 2014
China
 On Sept 24, the Bureau of the People's Financial Consumer Rights Bank of China outrightly banned the use of BTC. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cryptocurrency_by_country_or_territory

In China, the concept of the sovereign Internet (Golden Shield Project) operates.  

However, the Chinese get around the restrictions with VPNs.  

Bitcoin is too valuable an entity to pass up.  States do not have the right to prohibit the free circulation of the first cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is a universal value.  

The ban on bitcoin in a given country can also be bypassed using appropriate software tools.  

If this is not possible, then you can go on a tourist trip to another country (where bitcoin is allowed) and make the necessary transactions there.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 10:18:49 AM

Most businesses rely on Bitcoin for transactions. They use Bitcoin to pay for goods and services and not for investment. Hence these business would do everything possible to bypass these restrictions imposed on Bitcoin by government. Bitcoin has so much benefits that have helped businesses to overcome many barriers encountered in international trade. Like in my country their is always scarcity of dollars and accessing it would take a whole lot of time. There are also limits to bank transaction and this has made businesses to suffer. Since Bitcoin is illegal in my country, most business rely on P2P and middlemen to bypass these restriction. But the best option would be to leave these Bitcoin unfriendly nations.     
But if those countries don't allow bitcoin, they won't be able to use bitcoin and only use bitcoin as an investment and not as a payment alternative. Maybe it's not time for bitcoin to be used as an alternative means of payment other than fiat because there are still restrictions in certain countries that do not recognize it as a means of payment. But if they realize the benefits of bitcoin for their business, especially the government, maybe they will try to apply it to the payment system so that people can pay using bitcoin.
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 10:21:14 AM

yeah right bro.
The pros and cons that you mention in my opinion are only the interests of the top brass in that country.

come on..the nature of bitcoin should be full freedom and privacy.if someone is a citizen in a country and he has activities.saves,sells,buys bitcoin.then what does the country lose? if you can't provide welfare, let the people seek prosperity with the assets they have. Literally the state didn't give it (bitcoin) or cultivate the like at that time. (its initial appearance) is sometimes as funny as that.

if there are several people who access the vpn or dns it is a personal right and human rights in activity.
both hobbies and rights to anything including fun with assets and investments.
I quite feel for those who live with the outrageous regulatory limitations on bitcoin.

Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 11:19:36 AM

The answer is different depending on where you live and what kind of restriction you are talking about but the most important thing about bitcoin restriction is that's not something the government can suspend is completely and the only this can mostly do is to suspend the fiat transaction related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies while even if they do that can still have many backup plans, for example, I know some people are using the cafe shops and do p2p changes with each other while the government will never know them cannot track what they do, also you can use the tor network and proper VPN so the government will not understand if you are visiting the bitcoin and cryptocurrency-related websites to track you and your transaction.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 11:55:43 AM

I believe that people that have a btc on those countries have already existed before btc came therefore they can continue doing those things again that made them survive and grow even without the help of btc. The country of china have re-allowed btc before on their country. They are the same with India and others that can ban and unban btc/crypto so there might be a chance that they will do it again.

Btc users on this country should hope and pray for it but for now they should avoid any other activity that is deemed illegal like using a vpn to access restricted btc sites because that will be a big problem if ever they got caught.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 09:26:01 PM

I believe that people that have a btc on those countries have already existed before btc came therefore they can continue doing those things again that made them survive and grow even without the help of btc. The country of china have re-allowed btc before on their country. They are the same with India and others that can ban and unban btc/crypto so there might be a chance that they will do it again.

Btc users on this country should hope and pray for it but for now they should avoid any other activity that is deemed illegal like using a vpn to access restricted btc sites because that will be a big problem if ever they got caught.
It's not going to be easy to do that though. Like for example I have been full-time crypto worker for the past 6 years or so, and that means I have been accustomed to living a certain way, mainly at home without going to work for example. If we suddenly start to consider all of those people needing to find another work, that would be hard.

I wouldn't be able to find any other work these days, I would stay at home and try to find a way to stay as a full time crypto worker forever, not going to be simple and would take months or even a year, but I am certain that I will get there eventually, a year of terrible works and being unemployed, but I will get there anyway, even if it's illegal, I would just find foreigners to pay me instead.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 05:21:54 AM

Except for China, which is a giant country in the field of technologies so that it is difficult to circumvent the laws, especially if the intended use is not that large, the rest of the countries that have passed legislation banning the use of cryptocurrencies, their citizens or those coming to them can resort to the black market to secure their needs of encrypted currencies or Simply use peer-to-peer platforms including Binance which is active in almost all countries of the world with some exceptions.
Personally, I will resort to the forum to ask for help, especially since there must be reliable members here who belong to those countries.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: