Print  
Author Topic: ㅤ  (Read 280 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 04:02:21 AM

I do not disagree with much of your reply. Also you are correct in saying that much of the projects from the concepts have only worked on paper. However, the argument is the same. The concepts are good and they will not die because the cryptospace needs the products, the services and the solutions from those concepts.  

What exactly do you disagree with in my examples, and if you disagree, then give counter-arguments for a different use of these types of tokens at the moment. What specifically am I wrong about? I hope you have a little more reason than a position: I don't agree with you - because I don't like it. Wink

I only disagree to the argument that any concept in the cryptospace to create and develop something that is not bitcoin is a scam. Similar to the concept of the ICO as a democratized method to collect funding from investors, this is not a scam despite being used for scams. NFTs, a concept for a new medium for art where artists can monetize their work is also not a scam but it can be used for scams.

There is nothing wrong if you do not like it or do not want to accept it. Those concepts, also with the concept for a peer to peer digital cash, will continue to exist despite the people who want them to stop existing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 11:12:48 PM

Binance is already cramped within the crypto industry. It would seem that they already have everything: their own blockchain, and mining pools, and lauchpad, and p2p, and staking pools, and a debit card for offline purchases, etc. This has long been not just an exchange, but a whole combine, but this step takes the exchange far beyond the scope, and if it gets good development, then soon with the help of exchanges it will be possible to call for food delivery and pay for home Internet.
Now, in cooperation with Splyt, you can call a taxi in the Binance mobile app, pay with cryptocurrency for the rental of scooters, bicycles, etc., through Binance Pay.

CZ is so smart doing business and by doing this he can reach more further, He make sure that he got the advantage and do the first thing before other exchange do it. And this is also good with crypto because for having partnership with other platform it also rise up the awareness that crypto is good and services like this exist which they can try.

Binance really make it to be on top and for sure for their success is also a good indication that market will became more healthier.

Cz is technically ahead of his competitors. He is very smart in business and he is using his numerical advantage very well. Some CEOs who has attained to his level will feel relaxed and allow the business running. But Cz is always on his toes making efforts and introducing new business models. Was actually surprised how he signed partnership deal with C.Ronaldo and when you watch the internet space you will understand how he is seriously promoting binance as if it's in the start stage.

It will actually be simple to pay for ride, food, etxlc with coins and this will surely encourage bitcoin usability rather than storing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 04:54:25 AM

I only disagree to the argument that any concept in the cryptospace to create and develop something that is not bitcoin is a scam.

Where did you dug up such arguments in this topic, can be curious?

In this topic, the arguments (on my part) come down to the fact that any current use of cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, is only speculative in nature, which does not fit with what this or that type of coin was intended for. All this is irrelevant until people learn to see cryptocurrencies as something more than just a scheme - buy low and sell high.

I did not say it was mentioned by you or that you are one of those people, however, there is this purity test among many bitcoin hodlers that if you fail this test, you will be their example of an enemy of bitcoin. This has occured very recently to Nic Carter. I am not certain if you know him but he has been one of the smartest people who give good arguments based on reality on why we should invest in bitcoin. They cancelled him only because his venture fund invested in a cryptowallet that accepts altcoins hehehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███