Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Take advantage of crypto volatility] bear or bull market  (Read 391 times)
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 03:20:57 PM

I mean Bitcoin have high volatility which is every investors or traders are choose Bitcoin because of it, so it's not surprising if Bitcoin have a bear and bull market much easier than other commodities. With this, everyone aware and already take advantage due to high volatility, it's either they convert to stable coin or hold it. If anyone can't face bear or bull market on Bitcoin space, they're shouldn't buy Bitcoin and need to learn first.
Some says it was the altcoins which volatility is higher than in bitcoin but I think I can agree with you better that it was really btc and not altcoins as I also observe the movement of btc from time to time.

High volatility works best in trading than in investing because you can frequently buy and sell and make unlimited profits than if you are only hodling them for long term which can give you a lot of delays since the price can't really go up consistently. The bears and bulls on the other hand doesn't occur because btc is volatile but it occurs because this is how a financial market works. Stocks and other markets do also have this kind of phenomenon.
in dealing with high volatility, altcoins are indeed more volatile than bitcoin, but in anticipation of a bearish season, I think investing in bitcoin or altcoins at the top will be better, given the high level of investor confidence and high market volume, in that case it seems not easy to be played by a few people, and later when the bull market comes it will be able to enliven the cryptocurrency market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 08:53:55 PM

I mean Bitcoin have high volatility which is every investors or traders are choose Bitcoin because of it, so it's not surprising if Bitcoin have a bear and bull market much easier than other commodities. With this, everyone aware and already take advantage due to high volatility, it's either they convert to stable coin or hold it. If anyone can't face bear or bull market on Bitcoin space, they're shouldn't buy Bitcoin and need to learn first.
Some says it was the altcoins which volatility is higher than in bitcoin but I think I can agree with you better that it was really btc and not altcoins as I also observe the movement of btc from time to time.

High volatility works best in trading than in investing because you can frequently buy and sell and make unlimited profits than if you are only hodling them for long term which can give you a lot of delays since the price can't really go up consistently. The bears and bulls on the other hand doesn't occur because btc is volatile but it occurs because this is how a financial market works. Stocks and other markets do also have this kind of phenomenon.
in dealing with high volatility, altcoins are indeed more volatile than bitcoin, but in anticipation of a bearish season, I think investing in bitcoin or altcoins at the top will be better, given the high level of investor confidence and high market volume, in that case it seems not easy to be played by a few people, and later when the bull market comes it will be able to enliven the cryptocurrency market

And the risk that comes with altcoin invest is huge. We've seen the biggest scam already, when you thought that your investment in this and that altcoin are going to be safe, suddenly it collapses or exit scam. As compare to bitcoin, it might not yield you good returns in the next bullrun, or at least the percentage growth like other altcoins, but investing in them will give your money to grow just by holding, it's like some stocks, the compounding interest alone is huge if you hold in long term.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 11:08:53 AM

That's mainly because of low volume, low liquidity and also low marketcap as well. Bitcoin has higher in all these categories than all altcoins, most of them combined even. This means that it would be very hard to make it go up all by yourself, but there are coins where you can literally buy 51% of the coin with just a few million dollars or less, entire out of top 1000 section is like that.

This is why when you are investing into small altcoins you should be trusting that everything will be alright and hope that it will get higher, if someone attacks it and buys it all, or even worse sells a bunch of it, then one person could ruin it for most altcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: