Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴SCAM ALERT🔴🦊FOX BOUNTY🦊 IS SCAM🔴 - WARNING For Hunters and Token Owners.🔴  (Read 345 times)
Dorjoy Khan

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 08:32:48 AM

The previous deal was that the partyland owner need to pay USDT to fox team as escrowed balnace and FOX team said they will put a poll in their official group. SO that participants can vote for reopen the bounty for USDT or NOT. But seems the Partyland owner did trick with one of the FOX team member and then shared the screenshot over different telegram group and here in this forum..
What's the point of voting for reopening the bounty campaign since its obvious now that Partyland CEO has a long scam history meaning same thing will happen with his latest project. So instead cutting all ties with Partyland after finding who is behind the project, Fox Bounty team wanted to reopen the bounty instead. That tells me everything I need to know about them.

There still many thing you need to know before share your opinion and put scam to bounty tag. I am sure most of the bounty mananger in this forum who  is well reputation full now comes from the FOX team position.
What are you talking about, I didn't tag bounty manager even though I should (and probably will) for willingness to continue scammy bounty campaign.

The team may wanted to do it for hunters and for them too as it was going to be escrowed with the USDT pool. Mostly hunters wanted the same. But this was all the trick from the project owner. And I believe the Bounty Manager will run a giveaway to distribute the fund that they have raised from selling escrow token.

But will it bring back their reputation?  The project scammer already started to make different trick to let fox campaign down. Participants should have support fox team and suggest the team to do something with escrow raised usdt. If they do so, i hope project owner will not be able to do Again something Against Fox team.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adibakala

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 10:14:06 AM

yes you are right, but I see from my experience, not only this problem, team fox is very secretive about the distribution of tokens (for other campaigns) they once made a cryptocowboys campaign, and they said they only paid 80%, the other 20% would paid in September. as I wrote above. I am here feeling cheated by team fox because there is no strong evidence that the cryptocowboy team will send it in september. I suspect that the 20% of the funds were taken by them (team fox) and many other cases of team fox regarding the campaign. very bad. they deserve a low rating and redtrust.
What I don't understand is why the hell you joined Partyland bounty campaign if you don't trust the bounty manager? That's the problem with bounty hunters, that you join campaign of those who keep scamming you, thinking that next time will be different.

because team fox said he had received 20% escrow, and furthermore Julerz had also announced that there would be a partyland campaign, he wrote 100% escrow. and I'm also tempted if there is an escrow campaign. I mean for this matter, who is right and wrong? if not acted on then the victim is the bounty hunter. team fox could have been guilty, and they created a new campaign and did the same if they were guilty now. The bounty allocation will continue to be reduced and all taken by the Fox team, I'm very afraid of that. Even if I don't join the Fox campaign, other people who don't know about this problem will still join, because Team Fox has +4000 members. if not acted on it will continue like this. I suggest forum admins to investigate these two teams, namely Fox and Team Party Land. if necessary, team fox can be terminated first as a bounty manager, to anticipate something like this happening again.
adibakala

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 10:23:02 AM

Partyland telegram group is the same group than GPN and all the messages about GPN are still there if you scroll or research for GPN.
They were so lazy that instead creating a new telegram group they just renamed the old and and continues with business as usual? From what I can see their group has ~2k members so that's kinda weird decision. But as I said before, scammers are often more stupid than people they are scamming.

So how did this case end, and who was right and wrong? if the best way is not found, it will be dangerous. who will be the victims are bounty hunters.
Looks like @Jawadu (person behind "fox bounty") indeed asked Partyland team $10k USD in order to reopen the bounty campaign. My guess is that its probably an exit scam attempt as his account has been already tagged so why not not trying this then and ditch the account. There is some poetic justice in this though as Partyland scammers were scammed by another scammer. Regarding bounty hunters being the victims, they can only blame themselves for not doing due diligence because if you did that, you would 't bother joining this campaign.
Don't fall under this trap. The FOX  team wanted to reopen the thread  because the Partyland owner wanted to make another deal with the FOX team after returning the 4k PALA token to the project owner.. After returning the token to the Partyland owner , he messaged again to the FOX team to remove the scam tag and wanted to keep the previous deal . The previous deal was that the partyland owner need to pay USDT to fox team as escrowed balnace and FOX team said they will put a poll in their official group. SO that participants can vote for reopen the bounty for USDT or NOT. But seems the Partyland owner did trick with one of the FOX team member and then shared the screenshot over different telegram group and here in this forum..

There still many thing you need to know before share your opinion and put scam to bounty tag. I am sure most of the bounty mananger in this forum who  is well reputation full now comes from the FOX team position.

Judge  later but first research what happend!
I'm not sure what you're saying, I see from the other side, I'm not stuck with partyland, if you know, team fox has given 3 scam campaigns, they said this company is a scam when the bounty is over. and in the previous incident they had cut bounty allocations with the campaign they made, team fox didn't give us a good reason, they just said our performance was bad, too spam. even though if the reason is like that, why do they accept participants who do spam, just give stakes 0 with a spam description. I'm sure the team from that company will not re-check the work of so many bounty hunters. when the final token has occurred, the team from the company just pays it, it will not be checked again. sorry if I disagree with you and a little off topic. I think this has something to do with party land, they could be right and team fox could be wrong. if you become a bounty manager who already has a bad mark, you must also think about bringing company money and ignore bounty hunters.
Dorjoy Khan

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 10:28:29 AM

The bounty allocation will continue to be reduced and all taken by the Fox team, I'm very afraid of that. Even if I don't join the Fox campaign, other people who don't know about this problem will still join, because Team Fox has +4000 members. if not acted on it will continue like this. I suggest forum admins to investigate these two teams, namely Fox and Team Party Land. if necessary, team fox can be terminated first as a bounty manager, to anticipate something like this happening again.

What are you saying? The team will reduce the budget or allocation ? This makes no sense. Everything is visible.  You can put any wrong statement against the team because they reach this position after hard works. And for a project they cant be destroyed and you have no rights to go against them if you are not joining their campaign. They managed enough project and they paid enough to the hunters .

Don't act like selfish person. The FOX team may distribute the ESCROWED amount that they have sold and raise USDT amount to the hunters.

Wait for their decision before making any shit statement.
adibakala

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 10:34:56 AM

The bounty allocation will continue to be reduced and all taken by the Fox team, I'm very afraid of that. Even if I don't join the Fox campaign, other people who don't know about this problem will still join, because Team Fox has +4000 members. if not acted on it will continue like this. I suggest forum admins to investigate these two teams, namely Fox and Team Party Land. if necessary, team fox can be terminated first as a bounty manager, to anticipate something like this happening again.

What are you saying? The team will reduce the budget or allocation ? This makes no sense. Everything is visible.  You can put any wrong statement against the team because they reach this position after hard works. And for a project they cant be destroyed and you have no rights to go against them if you are not joining their campaign. They managed enough project and they paid enough to the hunters .

Don't act like selfish person. The FOX team may distribute the ESCROWED amount that they have sold and raise USDT amount to the hunters.

hey you, don't you know about fox team? How many campaign have you joined with Fox Team? I always follow the team fox campaign, but everything is bad, nothing goes smoothly from team fox payments. they were badly marked, they could have done something like that. Don't close your eyes because you like Team Fox. see the history of team fox too
Dorjoy Khan

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 10:36:36 AM

Partyland telegram group is the same group than GPN and all the messages about GPN are still there if you scroll or research for GPN.
They were so lazy that instead creating a new telegram group they just renamed the old and and continues with business as usual? From what I can see their group has ~2k members so that's kinda weird decision. But as I said before, scammers are often more stupid than people they are scamming.

So how did this case end, and who was right and wrong? if the best way is not found, it will be dangerous. who will be the victims are bounty hunters.
Looks like @Jawadu (person behind "fox bounty") indeed asked Partyland team $10k USD in order to reopen the bounty campaign. My guess is that its probably an exit scam attempt as his account has been already tagged so why not not trying this then and ditch the account. There is some poetic justice in this though as Partyland scammers were scammed by another scammer. Regarding bounty hunters being the victims, they can only blame themselves for not doing due diligence because if you did that, you would 't bother joining this campaign.
Don't fall under this trap. The FOX  team wanted to reopen the thread  because the Partyland owner wanted to make another deal with the FOX team after returning the 4k PALA token to the project owner.. After returning the token to the Partyland owner , he messaged again to the FOX team to remove the scam tag and wanted to keep the previous deal . The previous deal was that the partyland owner need to pay USDT to fox team as escrowed balnace and FOX team said they will put a poll in their official group. SO that participants can vote for reopen the bounty for USDT or NOT. But seems the Partyland owner did trick with one of the FOX team member and then shared the screenshot over different telegram group and here in this forum..

Judge  later but first research what happend!
I'm not sure what you're saying, I see from the other side, I'm not stuck with partyland, if you know, team fox has given 3 scam campaigns, they said this company is a scam when the bounty is over. and in the previous incident they had cut bounty allocations with the campaign they made, team fox didn't give us a good reason, they just said our performance was bad, too spam. even though if the reason is like that, why do they accept participants who do spam, just give stakes 0 with a spam description. I'm sure the team from that company will not re-check the work of so many bounty hunters. when the final token has occurred, the team from the company just pays it, it will not be checked again. sorry if I disagree with you and a little off topic. I think this has something to do with party land, they could be right and team fox could be wrong. if you become a bounty manager who already has a bad mark, you must also think about bringing company money and ignore bounty hunters.

I am sure you are talking about COWBOY Bounty campaign. Well. the team paid them in ASHIB token that created under Cardano blockchain . And the previous project was ASHIB bounty and the team distributed the token to the participants 100% but the team faced a lot of difficulties to distribute the token because of cardano blockchain. In cardano blockchain there has errors like you will be confused to find out the transaction , some time transaction show up and sometime no. So the team sent multiple time double ASHIB token to different participants . This is why , later they decided to distribute the Cryptocowboy bounty payment in USDT , so they converted the ashib token into BUSD. This takes little fees so the team cut earning from every participants and the participants agreed too . The team again checked the sheet and added new BUSD address .

Do you think this all thing is easy ? Yes, everything is easy for you because you did not the bounty campaign and you did not handle the paricipants .

Stop putting wrong statement against any team as you are just a hunters and the are the manager , they know better what should they do.

Respect and report someone doesnt mean everything getting solved.
Dorjoy Khan

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 10:39:01 AM

hey you, don't you know about fox team? How many campaign have you joined with Fox Team? I always follow the team fox campaign, but everything is bad, nothing goes smoothly from team fox payments. they were badly marked, they could have done something like that. Don't close your eyes because you like Team Fox. see the history of team fox too

I am one of the active participants of fox too. Please share what kind of errors the team did? They taken your money from your hard work or they did not distribute the token after receiving the money from team? Please share so that FOX team will see your complain and can answer you perfectly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: