Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do real traders care about bear & bull market?  (Read 1081 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 11:14:44 PM

Day traders or not, we all end up being a trader but I agree with what he said that there's always the opportunity whether the market is bearish or bulls.
I think it's just all about pride in what he said when he mentioned "real traders". And there's nothing wrong calling all of those brave traders to be real and have been trading no matter what the season is.
I'm also uncertain to see real traders making a good profit during the bear season. Well, the volatility of the market gives them a chance to earn some but quite hard when we just only see more on dump compared to pump. But I don't think their pride pushes them to continue doing this as what I see is that they know somehow that there is a chance. They are not looking at the negative side or the possible losses but rather thinking negatively despite the inevitable market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 11:17:01 AM

"Real traders don't care about bear or bull market, during times like this is when real traders survive", he also highlighted that a good day trading strategy can still make you profit this season.

-Do you consider this trader correct?

That trader must have a lot of money and not afraid to lose because he did not stop trading during this bear season. I can't say it is correct and also wrong but what's stopping other traders from trading during this season is the market uncertainty. They just want to protect their capital because they can't afford to lose more.

-Is anyone here still trading actively? if yes, what has your strategy been?

I've stopped trading for now and converted all my crypto to stablecoins. Many people says we have not hit the bottom yet and market sentiment is still bearish.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 468

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 01:39:16 PM

For me as an individual trader here in the cryptocurrency, if it is bear market, that means I need to look for a coins where its expensive before then suddenly got dumped the price in the marke, were I know that coin is good to buy then hold, just a sismple as that. In short, I care and have a concern with the bear and bull market due to its a signal for me to do the right things.

As of the moment, nope! I don't trade actively in a way of daily trade, I'm just checking it twice a day only.
It is because,at this bear season daily trade is too difficult to do it. Or I maybe just having the wrong coins
that's why I am saying.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LangePara

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 03:18:14 PM

Typically a bear market washes all the noobs and the pro's stay in the market. So yeah he is right, all noobs get liquidated and the good traders stay in the market.

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 09:43:54 PM

I came across a trader today who mentioned that he hasn't stopped trading even in this period where almost everyone, trader and hodler is trying playing it safe. In our little conversation, one of the statement he used that has stuck to memory and has kept me wondering if I was making the right decision this period playing it safe and not trading was "Real traders don't care about bear or bull market, during times like this is when real traders survive", he also highlighted that a good day trading strategy can still make you profit this season.

Real traders have always good strategies to combat whatever the condition of the market. So regardless if its bullish or bearish, they will always make profits in the market. But i believe this bearish market makes it hard time for them to gain high profits, but still they can make it because they already anticipate every market reaction as they have been long experiences in trading that they become experts as well. However, the very basic strategy of buying low and selling high is always what they mostly consider.

lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 09:49:49 PM

What's meant by the real traders? The daily traders?
Commonly, a trader will use certain indicator and TA to trade every time. Yes, actually, they will not care about the bullish and bearish era. Because they only focus on buying and selling the coins for the short term. Moreover, for future market traders, they will utilize every market condition by utilizing Short or Long with certain leevrage.
But, bearish market may be also tricky for traders. That is why there needs certain strategy to deal with beairhs maret condition

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 12:55:30 PM

I believe that this trader is right that he continues to trade even in such a situation as now. Probably this is his only source of income, which means he needs to trade and earn. There is also another point, the fact is that now the prices for cryptocurrencies are very volatile, which is a great opportunity for an experienced trader to trade and earn income. On the other hand, if this trader is trading, he sees opportunities, and those who have stopped trading are probably just not confident in their abilities. In any case, everyone must decide for himself what to do, whether to trade cryptocurrency or not.
People who trade to earn, if that is their only income, should focus on maybe some other method for an alternative source of income during bear periods? I mean do not get me wrong, if you are a great trader then you could probably make money during this period as well, but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't really do something like this neither if you are not a great veteran who can do it.

A person who has absolutely no chance of making a profit during this period, but normally relies on it to survive, will both lose money in a bear market, and won't be able to provide income for his life neither. That's a big risk, and I suggest finding an alternative.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 01:24:26 PM

I came across a trader today who mentioned that he hasn't stopped trading even in this period where almost everyone, trader and hodler is trying playing it safe. In our little conversation, one of the statement he used that has stuck to memory and has kept me wondering if I was making the right decision this period playing it safe and not trading was "Real traders don't care about bear or bull market, during times like this is when real traders survive", he also highlighted that a good day trading strategy can still make you profit this season.

Real traders have always good strategies to combat whatever the condition of the market. So regardless if its bullish or bearish, they will always make profits in the market. But i believe this bearish market makes it hard time for them to gain high profits, but still they can make it because they already anticipate every market reaction as they have been long experiences in trading that they become experts as well. However, the very basic strategy of buying low and selling high is always what they mostly consider.

But not all can handle the pressure because sometimes many caught because there expectation didn't hit up and they encounter more dumps. I saw so many live streamer trader lose their money so we can say that even if how good a trader is for sure there are times that they will do a mistake speculating on what will be the outcome of the market then lose all their capital for that mistake.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 01:54:43 PM

I believe that this trader is right that he continues to trade even in such a situation as now. Probably this is his only source of income, which means he needs to trade and earn. There is also another point, the fact is that now the prices for cryptocurrencies are very volatile, which is a great opportunity for an experienced trader to trade and earn income. On the other hand, if this trader is trading, he sees opportunities, and those who have stopped trading are probably just not confident in their abilities. In any case, everyone must decide for himself what to do, whether to trade cryptocurrency or not.
People who trade to earn, if that is their only income, should focus on maybe some other method for an alternative source of income during bear periods? I mean do not get me wrong, if you are a great trader then you could probably make money during this period as well, but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't really do something like this neither if you are not a great veteran who can do it.

A person who has absolutely no chance of making a profit during this period, but normally relies on it to survive, will both lose money in a bear market, and won't be able to provide income for his life neither. That's a big risk, and I suggest finding an alternative.

Honestly it is very risky for one to rely on trading as a source of income now that the market is so volatile. The movement of the market can't be predicted,  and not having enough profit can make one to always panic and to be in a confused state. We are still experiencing the bearish market and definitely profit by this time won't be steady as one would think to sustain with it. For the sake of not to be too nervous to get profit which can affect trading emotionally,  its better not to just rely on only trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 907

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 02:23:22 PM

If you are a professional trader you will still be making money whenever their is bear market, you can short a coin which you will still be making money as the coin is dumping, also you can be a day trader, like what have been happening with few days bitcon have been around $19k-$21k, a professional trader can still make money by following bitcoin movement, but not everybody understands it and if you are not careful you might endup losing money, only professionals can do that.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 03:03:43 PM

If you are a professional trader you will still be making money whenever their is bear market, you can short a coin which you will still be making money as the coin is dumping, also you can be a day trader, like what have been happening with few days bitcon have been around $19k-$21k, a professional trader can still make money by following bitcoin movement, but not everybody understands it and if you are not careful you might endup losing money, only professionals can do that.

At this time there is no guarantee for any kind of trader to make easy money. Fomo is on and that has a lot of carefulness to exhibit. Again to the extent that traders are expecting a bull and keeping an eye on it in making order but the price keep going down within $19k and $21k as you said. I think a little more force or hype is what the price is waiting to pick direction.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:23:13 PM

What's meant by the real traders? The daily traders?
Yeah, that's what he might meant.

Commonly, a trader will use certain indicator and TA to trade every time. Yes, actually, they will not care about the bullish and bearish era. Because they only focus on buying and selling the coins for the short term. Moreover, for future market traders, they will utilize every market condition by utilizing Short or Long with certain leevrage.
But, bearish market may be also tricky for traders. That is why there needs certain strategy to deal with beairhs maret condition
And this is also where those traders are confident of doing it specially when they've got a good TA and they'll trade it on a margin. I've got friends who have been doing it and they're good at it.

I've got no skill like them that whatever is the time, they'll trade based on what they think with the market and have their own strategy and analysis and they earn it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2409

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:43:46 PM

Of course they don't. They don't even check the prices. It is them who want to get rich quick do that crap. Real holders buy and forget for like ~5 years and only then decide to what to do with their wealth. So far it brought the best results. (buying and holding) The next time won't be any different. 5 years from now, people will be talking about btc's new ATH. Maybe even sooner than that. As long as you don't sell, you are good.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:29:26 PM

Well veteran and experienced traders will always trade no matter the season, they make money even when the mark is bull or bear. Well as for me I put a pause on my trading for now maybe till the market get a bit familiar.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 07:39:25 PM

At this time there is no guarantee for any kind of trader to make easy money. Fomo is on and that has a lot of carefulness to exhibit. Again to the extent that traders are expecting a bull and keeping an eye on it in making order but the price keep going down within $19k and $21k as you said. I think a little more force or hype is what the price is waiting to pick direction.
nothing will be easy. Hadrian traders or those who trade using a scalping strategy will read the state of the market quickly and take small profits quickly with a few orders placed. You really need to be careful because you are playing with a fast market. FOMO and FUD will continue to happen, but before that happens traders already have a limit on where they have to buy and sell. Actually all traders care about the state of the bear or bull market, there are circumstances where trading is very dangerous and vice versa.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:26:29 PM

Pros often not only know about it, but also know how to act correctly. This is most often the result of experience and a long time in trading.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:43:00 PM

If you are a real and good trader, you will discover that there's always good opportunities in bears and bulls that can still help us generate profits, but most of the regular traders don't see it. However, it takes good strategies and exceptional skills to make it work. And it takes a lot more experience in crypto trading to be able to combat the pressures brought by the bear market. While most are losing in this bearish season and hardly survive in trading, real traders still find ways to be profitable since they know already how to attack the market.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 10:05:55 PM

I agree with your friend, real traders don't care about the market their use the market condition as a tool for making trading analyses and predictions. So either in a bull market or bear market it doesn't matter to an expert trader he just needs to flow with the market.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
blockman

Activity: 2898
Merit: 626

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Day traders or not, we all end up being a trader but I agree with what he said that there's always the opportunity whether the market is bearish or bulls.
I think it's just all about pride in what he said when he mentioned "real traders". And there's nothing wrong calling all of those brave traders to be real and have been trading no matter what the season is.
I'm also uncertain to see real traders making a good profit during the bear season. Well, the volatility of the market gives them a chance to earn some but quite hard when we just only see more on dump compared to pump. But I don't think their pride pushes them to continue doing this as what I see is that they know somehow that there is a chance. They are not looking at the negative side or the possible losses but rather thinking negatively despite the inevitable market situation.
Well, in the margin they can bet for the short and still earn despite the continuous dump. I've been seeing traders that do that and great for them that even it keeps on dumping, they're earning good with it.
It's like any season where these traders can earn well and if they have been doing it for a long time and doing it as a career, they have adopted it all along and no matter how hard it looks like, they'll look at any opportunity that they can.

Munir575

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 11:26:06 PM

When the market starts to fall, some investors start to panic. But there are so many ways to take advantage of downward markets that there’s no need to make a move out of fear. the most common way of profiting when a market declines, is short-selling.
Every bear market affects both so-called real traders and hodlers alike, the only difference I see here is that professional traders already have enough knowledge and all that is required to keep trading and making money, though the amount of money which can be made during a bear market can never be as much as money made during a good market.
Another thing that professional traders understand is how to use market conditions to their advantage. That is, whether the market is rising or falling, traders who trade futures can always make money from both sides, which is what this trader in your conversation is doing, longing and shorting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: