Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have we reached a bottom price for BTC?  (Read 696 times)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 10:00:14 PM

We need to go long. The market at present is in good position according to the charts. In reality of the market connective to the world market and the incidents taking place associated with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it looks like we need to travel more time period on the bearish track with intermittent bullish move. Whales haven't started to play the market. Once they start the market can turn either of the direction.
I think what the market is doing now who is returning gradually to the Punch so I believe that the only thing that will have to do right now is to give it a little bit space. I think that the bullish market is coming gradually and who show that the elimination of Derek is getting to an end because the crash of Bitcoin this year is something that is unbelievable which many people thought that bitcoin has gone and it will not resurrect again. In this what we should believe on is that Bitcoin will increased no matter it falls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: