Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops vs Bounties  (Read 901 times)
Ever-young

Activity: 1162
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 09:12:22 PM

Because of the high number of scam currently, I have so much believe on bounties rather than airdrop, because so far I have not come across any real airdrop that really pays.
Have done bunch of them and non has giving me real money more than 20$ apart from the safepal airdrop which was long ago.
But for bounties, their is no month I don't get paid in this forum weather it's small or huge, but it's worth it. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 09:26:41 PM

I think airdrops are nothing more than a waste of time. Because I never got any payment from these. There is some payment from Bounty but it takes a lot of patience. Because now the number of scam bounties has increased. However, the guarantee of getting payment from the managed bounty of CryptopreneurBrainboss is much higher.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 09:37:47 PM

Can you make more money participating in bounties or airdrops? I made the most money doing airdops so far, like the one from Uniswap, but long term, I think bounties like the one from candlelabsdotorg will pay off better. What do you think? Which of these methods of earning free crypto should I pursue? The candle labs bounty program involves following them on social media and beta testing their DEX, which is quite easy. Sometimes the tasks involved to receive airdrops, like the one coming up from Metamask, are actually more complicated and costly than bounties.
If you do have the time then the more the better airdrops you do gain and as long you dont really need to comply KYC or make out some deposits or something like that then it should be fine.
We know that bounty hunting and airdrops could really give out that chance or opportunity for you to make some good amount of money if the project ended up to be a successful one
or simply does have the potential but dont make your hopes up considering on how many trash projects in the market then this is something that makes a hard thing for you to
be able to get some considerable or significant rewards anytime you do make out some involvement on particular projects thats why its better to accumulate if you can
but dont expect too much so that you wont really be that stressful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 09:43:09 PM

I think airdrops are nothing more than a waste of time. Because I never got any payment from these. There is some payment from Bounty but it takes a lot of patience. Because now the number of scam bounties has increased. However, the guarantee of getting payment from the managed bounty of CryptopreneurBrainboss is much higher.
Good manager can at least give an assurance that you can be paid, most of the bounty now are being escrowed by the manager so that’s a good opportunity for you to participate. I also don’t believe on airdrop anymore, they are just keep on asking for personal details then later on, you will get nothing even if you do the requirements. Though some are still trying to participate for the hope that they can get the good airdrop, there’s nothing wrong with this and its really your choice either to participate or not.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 10:34:04 PM

Can you make more money participating in bounties or airdrops? I made the most money doing airdops so far, like the one from Uniswap, but long term, I think bounties like the one from candlelabsdotorg will pay off better. What do you think? Which of these methods of earning free crypto should I pursue? The candle labs bounty program involves following them on social media and beta testing their DEX, which is quite easy. Sometimes the tasks involved to receive airdrops, like the one coming up from Metamask, are actually more complicated and costly than bounties.

Right now, I am a part of one of the signature campaign here in the forum. Some of my friends are getting airdrop outside this forum, they get their links on Twitter and telegram. But don't expect too much om airdrop, most of them are fake and will only takes your time, but it doesn't matter right? as long as your privacy is safe and you don't spend anything for it.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 10:44:17 PM

Just follow both, but don't be so surprised if in following an airdrops your wallet gonna be spammed with some random shitcoins because airdrops are usually just results in shitcoin if it doesn't come from a great quality project.
Instead the great quality projects airdrops also rarely appear for the simple fact that great projects with an airdrops nowadays aren't that much and if there is any, definitely gonna be millions of people following the airdrops.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 10:51:34 PM

It depends on the potential of a project. There are potential projects managed by reputable managers that run airdrops and bounties but they're too rare. There are also lots of airdrops and bounties that fail and usually pay shitcoins which will only be a waste of time so doing research is too important. But we shouldn't expect that good airdrops or bounties still pay huge coins just like before.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2022, 05:19:56 AM

Merit is the main obstacle for members to improve their rank. You need to make a lot of posts and threads in good quality to get enough Merit. For years doing that to rank up from Full Mem to Sr Mem or from Mem to Full Mem. So a lot of users don't have any choice but to stay with sign campaign, earning pitiful rewards with their rank.
Getting involved in the forum discussion will gradually lead to accumulation of merit, it is a grind indeed for many users but the point of coming to this forum should not be ranking up to join a campaign, but to discuss and learn about crypto in general. I can see this from a newbie's perspective to be a daunting task, but merit sources are generous enough and do identify quality posts with tact. Read and try to get involved, it takes time and you might not like it but it works out gradually.

Worse, the bear market also influences the price of bounties and airdrops to drop further even before they are rewarded to the participants.
I will say that bounties have always been like that and airdrops even worse. The only thing that does not change with bear market, is the bitcoin price and hence should be the one being being aimed for.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 06:03:12 AM

Personally I had earn much more from airdrops as well as too much earn from geniuen bounty campaign too . I had earn from UniSwap and ENS and some small airdrop too while on the other hand I participate in legendary bounty manager campaign like yahoo, Murat, cryptobrainboss, bounty detective , Hhampuz these are the BM which give me handsome money for work.
So I believe both will reward a handsome money .

Bounties and airdrops have long ceased to be effective methods of making money. I don't think it's worth wasting time on them any longer.
Obviously, not all of them are scams but sometimes it is hard to find a worthwhile project and we will get very small rewards, sometimes they are not exchangeable.  If the bear market is a very difficult place to make money then you can find yourself online jobs other than crypto, which is also a good way to survive during this time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 06:37:22 AM

It depends on the potential of a project. There are potential projects managed by reputable managers that run airdrops and bounties but they're too rare. There are also lots of airdrops and bounties that fail and usually pay shitcoins which will only be a waste of time so doing research is too important. But we shouldn't expect that good airdrops or bounties still pay huge coins just like before.
It is safest to choose a project that is managed by a manager who already has a good reputation and that is important,
but for airdrops it seems like now this can be said to be a bit worth following,
what is clear is that I prefer to join the bounty rather than the airdrop and everyone has their own choice

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2022, 08:58:04 AM

I find Bounty programs easier to participate. because they don't have big requirements just some simple rules such as following social media accounts and then doing your regular tasks.
but for Airdrops nowadays the rules are very strict. some airdrop require to do KYC. some require to do a specific amount of trading etc etc. and some  even ask to connect your wallet with website and sign transactions in order to claim your bounties which i think is very risky and shouldn't be done on any websites.

that's why i prefer Bounty programs.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 09:02:00 AM

Bounties are better and its more satisfying when you did hardwork to receive the payment. Not like airdrops that are given for free and most of it where just scam attempts. It will just dirt your wallet filled with dusty tokens that's not gonna get better. Worst of all, you will pay a fee if you want them out of your wallet lists. It's all exhausting waiting for them to have value.
While in bounties, most do have a value already even if they pay at low amounts.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 09:20:07 AM

With my current job, bounty or airdrop programs are a sloppy distribution of time, although I also know the opportunity to make more money if I focus and work hard on it. But sometimes we also need to realize what it is to earn money to do with the life we have. A lot of money, but at the expense of other things in life is limited. That's not what I want. Today, I find it very easy to make money in the cryptocurrency market with just a phone or a laptop, and with certain skills, it is not difficult to generate income to spend for life.

lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 07:20:24 AM

With my current job, bounty or airdrop programs are a sloppy distribution of time, although I also know the opportunity to make more money if I focus and work hard on it. But sometimes we also need to realize what it is to earn money to do with the life we have. A lot of money, but at the expense of other things in life is limited. That's not what I want. Today, I find it very easy to make money in the cryptocurrency market with just a phone or a laptop, and with certain skills, it is not difficult to generate income to spend for life.
At least we have to keep thinking realistically, that we must still do real workers, while crypto is a bonus for real work and we can do this work in our spare time, unlike people who have strong financial resources, they can think to sit back while monitoring market movements, then buying certain coins in large quantities for trading, big investors do that while we only take advantage of the results of the bounty campaign or Airdrop

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MarcoReus11

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 02:34:38 PM

Bounty or Airdrop many of them are scams but I prefer Bounties rather than Airdrop because still there have a bunch of Bounties worked rightly to give payment to their Bounties hunter. Mostly it depends on the project that how & how last long it worked & also project manager. But most of them are scams.
 I have only seen the best way of income on this forum is Signature. instead, of Bounty and Airdrop. if someone is a Legendary member their 1-week payment is more than if a buddy has joined two, or three campaigns at a bounty for 5,6 weeks their payment is less than having. that's your own decision which one is better. less time more money or waste of time & less money even if nothing
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 10:47:31 PM

Bounty is far better than Airdrop, because they are many fun on bounty campaign, which i like doing as a means of adverts on a particular project, mostly during ICO and IEO to promote the project, While Airdrop campaign mostly one time report and airdrop have a very high scam than bounty.
Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 08:47:27 AM

Bounty is far better than Airdrop, because they are many fun on bounty campaign, which i like doing as a means of adverts on a particular project, mostly during ICO and IEO to promote the project, While Airdrop campaign mostly one time report and airdrop have a very high scam than bounty.
I agree with you that Bounty is better than Airdrop. However, there are some airdrop from which many have received huge payment with little effort such as UNI, Lunaland etc. However, since payments are not available from more than 99% of airdrop, many did not participate in these airdrop. On the other hand, if you participate in a good bounty after a little research, it is possible to make a good income from here.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:52:05 AM

In my opinion, if you choose between airdrops and bounty companies, then for me it is better to participate in bounty companies, and here's why. The fact is that airdrops are a small opportunity for additional income and very often you get a penny for the work done. As for bounty companies, here if you are lucky and you find a good bounty company, then you will get the opportunity to earn good money. Yes, of course there are exceptions and often there are problems with both payments and the final result of work in bounty companies. However, if we discard all the minuses and pluses, then how for me participation in bounty companies brought me more income than participation in airdrops. But I can also add that to get the maximum income, you need to take part in both airdrops and bounty companies, then the chances of earning income will be greater.
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:59:46 AM

I often follow Airdrops, but the competition in the number of participants makes the chance to win is very difficult, even in my opinion Airdrops is currently wasting a lot of time, it's better to participate in bounties in this forum which has proven better than having to compete with 10,000 participants .
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 10:08:24 AM

Talking about airdrop nowadays for me it's hard to trust and earn through airdrop cause as we know that many scam sites catch your attention to participate with them but at the end of the day, they will leave without any further notice.  And in bounty campaigns yes you can earn money by joining bounty campaign which is the tweeter, youtube and others but what they are telling is that you need to find a good one so that you can earn. But if you need good income for sure getting a job is more effective.
Right, getting a job is the proper way for a better income, however, I still believe that there are many people that are using Bounty hunting for now for their main income as they don't have other jobs if you are able to work with the right Bounty projects. That said, some bounty projects have been painful over the years and Airdrops are totally out of it cos for those that do pay, it is mostly a small amount and the number of participants with these Airdrops is mind-boggling compared to what is allocated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: