Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The hidden gem  (Read 1179 times)
fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 12:55:20 PM

As soon as you see coins with very high staking rewards and APY, it screams scam. It is sad that people still fall for those coins that give high APY. You guys should know that high APY often means high inflation since more coins are being created as rewards and in the long run this could lead to a decrease in value as supply goes up and but the trade volume remains the same (which will always be low for shit coins). Short term, it might be good, long term nope. And also if you see all previous rugpulls and scams, you will see that most of them offered high APY to lure people.
I partly agree with you that those projects which promise a high APY are most often are scam. Their scheme is built on human greed, and it unfortunately works out regularly. But I know several ATOM ecosystem coins that also offer high APY (more than 1000% in the beginning) and you can make good profit with it. But as you said, later on inflation quickly lowered the price and continues to do so. So even if such projects are not scams, it is still not worth investing in them, it is a losing proposition.
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 10:54:29 PM

As soon as you see coins with very high staking rewards and APY, it screams scam. It is sad that people still fall for those coins that give high APY. You guys should know that high APY often means high inflation since more coins are being created as rewards and in the long run this could lead to a decrease in value as supply goes up and but the trade volume remains the same (which will always be low for shit coins). Short term, it might be good, long term nope. And also if you see all previous rugpulls and scams, you will see that most of them offered high APY to lure people.
I partly agree with you that those projects which promise a high APY are most often are scam. Their scheme is built on human greed, and it unfortunately works out regularly. But I know several ATOM ecosystem coins that also offer high APY (more than 1000% in the beginning) and you can make good profit with it. But as you said, later on inflation quickly lowered the price and continues to do so. So even if such projects are not scams, it is still not worth investing in them, it is a losing proposition.

XVMC inflation is lower than bitcoins was at the very beginning.

It starts at relatively high inflation and gradually decreases. Inflation is actually less than 30%, and APYs are up to 60%. Many countries have higher than 30% inflation. It's a good system.

https://macncheese.finance

justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 03:55:34 PM

Ask everyone what to do.... And then do the opposite!!!
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 07:57:47 PM

Hello. By the way, this is a good idea. Because a couple of times in my life I applied the action of this law, if it can be called that, for my thoughts related to my own intuition. And it really worked. So in my opinion you need to trust your feelings more than many supposedly experienced and knowledgeable voices. And then again be disappointed that he did not listen to his own heart

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 11:40:15 PM

for sure is

still can't fathom how people are not interested... Seems like it's still early!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: