Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin declared ‘dead’ 52% less in 2022 despite bear market vibes  (Read 202 times)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 25, 2022, 02:55:03 PM

Bitcoin declared dead? I don't think so, but on the contrary bitcoin has grown much stronger year after year regardless of its price in the market. The bears are showing no signs that bitcoin is going to die out, it's only natural when people want to take profits but maybe institutional investors are actually experiencing the downside effect.

I think micro investors are getting stronger, the community is getting wider, people are starting to think about staying in the long term, asset accumulation and that is the most basic support for the statement about bitcoin being declared dead time and time again. The market hasn't given up yet and we can see how it grows better after the bitcoin price fell for a while at post-ATH lows.
Investors getting stronger? Bruh, 3AC just got bankrupt, luna dropped bombs on us, tesla sold 75% of its bitcoin holdings recently, what else? They are not getting stronger, they are getting greedy and paying for their greed.. We are now just a puppet of the US markets.

I think he means that with big whales cashing out and the amount of big accounts decreasing, the coins are getting distributed wider. This brings stability.

Tesla cashing out means 1 whale less and more shrimps investing...

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
July 25, 2022, 11:41:32 PM

I don't think that this means that the sentiment is not bearish enough, I think commenters have just started to realize that it's silly to proclaim Bitcoin as dead when it is much higher than it was in the last bear market, and this pattern repeats with each market cycle. You could call Bitcoin "dead" when it was at $200 or $3,000, but it's psychologically very hard to declare an asset "dead" when it is worth over $20,000.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2022, 03:12:08 AM

I don't see any valid reason why we can use as an indicator "how many percent bitcoin declared dead".
For me, this is normal to hear different opinions about Bitcoin being dead after how many times it is dumping. Overall, it's still on the price of Bitcoin why people telling Bitcoin is dead. Pure speculation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 03:20:56 AM

This doesn’t really mean anything. It’s just journalism.

Basically they stopped calling Bitcoin dead because people don’t care anymore and aren’t reading the article. They only write article these days if they can only get someone to read it.

Nobody cares now whether Bitcoin is dead or alive, so don’t they print as much articles.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 05:59:11 AM

This doesn’t really mean anything. It’s just journalism.

Basically they stopped calling Bitcoin dead because people don’t care anymore and aren’t reading the article. They only write article these days if they can only get someone to read it.

Nobody cares now whether Bitcoin is dead or alive, so don’t they print as much articles.
This is the most likely explanation, the media decides what content to make public depending on what people want to hear at the time, it seems that people in general are less interested in reading those kind of articles and as such the media has responded to the lack of demand, now it would be interesting to try to make some deductions out of it, why people are not interested anymore? Is it because they do not believe bitcoin can be killed or is it simply lack of interest in bitcoin in general?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: