Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just my one cent advice  (Read 1086 times)
mzuhry19

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 02:47:47 AM

New projects can sometimes be very valuable. Therefore, new investors tend to invest in new projects. But they have to be very careful in this area. Because fraudsters are trying to deceive investors through new projects. New investors need to be very careful. They should research the newly released projects very well. Otherwise, they may lose all their money.
Some investors are chasing instant profits on new projects but currently there are no new projects whose price has increased significantly, only a few new projects during the IEO/IDO trend many investors have profited and now many new projects are harming investors because the initial price is below the IEO price after listing on the exchange, so be careful investing in new projects.

yes i agree when many new projects are successful and get 5-10x profit then many scammers take this opportunity and make projects whose only goal is personal gain, i think the best solution is when following ido/ieo we have to see who the backers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 03:12:20 PM

During the fall of the market it is possible to buy tokens of new and prospective projects for the best price.
The most important is to evaluate the potential of the projects to understand how it is useful.
It is necessary to check what the project offers and how it is useful like this https://twitter.com/nugen_coin/status/1549285079624863745

Because of a big inflation many people lose their savings. That is why more and more people prefer to use cryptocurrency and the opportunities they offer.

Many people are waiting till the rise of the market. Now it is a good time to monitor the market and find new and prospective projects that will continue to develop in the future.
Killredillla

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 03:22:55 PM

Anyone noticing new projects still raising millions of dollars? Mohash and Dynamic for example, I think new projects will replace lots of top altcoins in coming years and my advice to young investors is to find new projects to mix with their portfolio, remember that Matic, Polkadot, Avalnache are once all new projects in 2018/2019..
You what else is raising millions of dollars ? scams!

If you can learn anything from this, then it's probably that people are greedy and will throw money at any new opportunity presented before them regardless of its legitimacy.
Artik_Finance
Copper Member

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 08:51:01 AM

During the fall of the market it is possible to buy tokens of new and prospective projects for the best price.
The most important is to evaluate the potential of the projects to understand how it is useful.
It is necessary to check what the project offers and how it is useful like this https://twitter.com/nugen_coin/status/1549285079624863745

Many people are waiting till the rise of the market. Now it is a good time to monitor the market and find new and prospective projects that will continue to develop in the future.

The rise of the market attracts a lot attention and it is a good opportunity to earn money which allow people to use all possibilities that such opportunities offer.
Defi_space
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 10:24:24 AM

The rise of the market attracts a lot attention and it is a good opportunity to earn money which allow people to use all possibilities that such opportunities offer.

Many people are looking for new opportunities that cryptocurrency industry provides.
Now many people are wating for the rise of the marekt and hoping that the rise of the market will conitue in the future.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 10:41:26 AM

Anyone noticing new projects still raising millions of dollars? Mohash and Dynamic for example, I think new projects will replace lots of top altcoins in coming years and my advice to young investors is to find new projects to mix with their portfolio, remember that Matic, Polkadot, Avalnache are once all new projects in 2018/2019..

In 2017 to 2019 I followed many projects, which if I hold until now, of course I get a big profit might be a millionaire, with this experience then I will invest in many new listed coins even though with a small value, this is a good idea because of market opportunities can continue to improve.
vanesha

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 12:01:36 PM

Unfortunately finding the best projects like dot, avax is not an easy thing. sometimes we need to gamble with a newly released project. Those who even look professional in developing their projects and even those who have been audited can still run away with the money invested. What I take is that we must dare to lose if we invest here.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.13     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ICOHOLDER: ✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE ✅ 4.45 RATING     ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
Dragonbite
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 09:07:01 AM

Many people are looking for new opportunities that cryptocurrency industry provides.
Now many people are wating for the rise of the marekt and hoping that the rise of the market will conitue in the future.

Rise of the market allow many people to earn money and many people use such opportunities and monitor the market looking for new projects that appear on the market to evaluate their potential.
brat111111
Copper Member

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2022, 10:52:51 AM

Rise of the market allow many people to earn money and many people use such opportunities and monitor the market looking for new projects that appear on the market to evaluate their potential.

Rise of the market attracts a lot of attention of people and now it is a good opportunity to earn money.
Now many people are waiting for new projects that appear on the market and checking the tools that they offer.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2022, 01:12:28 PM

Rise of the market attracts a lot of attention of people and now it is a good opportunity to earn money.
Now many people are waiting for new projects that appear on the market and checking the tools that they offer.
But don't forget about older projects that have been building during the bear market. Projects like HBAR and ICP have a lot of potential. Remember fundamentals and utility over hype.
Buakaw_Club
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 07:33:25 AM

Many people attracts a lot of attention to cryptocurrency industry and it is started to rise.
The adoption of cryptocurrency grows and many people are looking for new opportunities that cryptocurrency industry grow.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 08:11:11 AM

It's really hard to see a new project that actually makes millions of dollars like last year, because all I know is that new projects now only rely on money from investors, and they don't have enough capital to start funding their own projects, so mostly new projects after getting the money. from some investors and they don't reach the target they set in the presale, surely their projects are silent and slowly disappearing just like that, well... although there are also successful new projects but most of the new projects have disappeared.
Beverly_Trees
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 06:51:15 AM

Many people attracts a lot of attention to cryptocurrency industry and it is started to rise.
The adoption of cryptocurrency grows and many people are looking for new opportunities that cryptocurrency industry grow.

Many people are looking for new projects that appear on the market to evaluate their potential.
New projects that appear on the market offer people a lot of useful tools and opportunities and it is important to evaluate them and evaluate their potential.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 07:00:41 AM

Now it is very difficult to say which projects will be in demand and enjoy great demand. I know only one thing: the cryptoindustry has penetrated our lives far and for a long time. And every day new projects will come to the market and many will have the opportunity to invest. For me, their most relevant projects are blockchain, which will always be in demand on the market.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 717

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 07:36:58 AM

It's not wrong if we start to open up to new projects that are being launched, as long as there is careful analysis and observation of their journey, generally new projects have a greater risk level to develop, but some of them can go through the process.
Because if we assume that all new projects will not develop, then how can the process of Metic, Polkadot and others show their existence until now, at least there will be one or two new projects that will continue to improve and develop all the time.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 08:15:07 AM

You also have to remember that these altcoins you have mentioned that's relatively new during those years were not the only project that's been introduced to the public. A lot of good projects that went down and a lot of scam projects that looks legit at first but only these alts you have mentioned became a good and top alts in the market.
It's not easy finding the best project during their early years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████