Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a Must sharing happiness About Bitcoin  (Read 549 times)
Adbitco (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2022, 09:20:50 PM

Nice one OP what a great move you have made, you just introduced a company of over 20 employees to bitcoin in the most awesome way. If this goes well and I'm positive it will, you may be getting a promotion in the company or at least the upper management will notice your contribution to the company and recognize you as a valuable asset to the company. You have done your part to help with challenges the company is facing disbursing salaries, it is left for your co-workers if interested in Bitcoin to ask more questions and do their research.

Thank you ❤️.
I have been able to carry as much as possible as I can to help most workers over there though most of them I have one on one class with them getting more familiar with their p2p trading since they received salaries and asking after how to sell it on binance and it involves money they needs maximum attention via selling on p2p and I have given those interested enough orientation to be well guided and also not to release funds if alert is not seen from their mobile phone or login to bank app to see comfirm that they have seen their money before releasing asset to their buyers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2022, 09:39:29 PM

Nice one OP what a great move you have made, you just introduced a company of over 20 employees to bitcoin in the most awesome way. If this goes well and I'm positive it will, you may be getting a promotion in the company or at least the upper management will notice your contribution to the company and recognize you as a valuable asset to the company. You have done your part to help with challenges the company is facing disbursing salaries, it is left for your co-workers if interested in Bitcoin to ask more questions and do their research.

Thank you ❤️.
I have been able to carry as much as possible as I can to help most workers over there though most of them I have one on one class with them getting more familiar with their p2p trading since they received salaries and asking after how to sell it on binance and it involves money they needs maximum attention via selling on p2p and I have given those interested enough orientation to be well guided and also not to release funds if alert is not seen from their mobile phone or login to bank app to see comfirm that they have seen their money before releasing asset to their buyers.
^ You are a good samaritan here but remember it involved money which is considering this as financial advice as well, once they failed to make sure they won't blame you in the end or they will discourage and hate on crypto. Trading is very risky for beginners they need first to understand the concept and its possible consequences of it. But I believe that you can do this alone, mentoring someone is not just easy, probably there will be many struggles that you may face in the future. Good luck and that is a good deeds, I salute with you.
Adbitco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2022, 09:46:13 PM

Thank you ❤️.
^ You are a good samaritan here but remember it involved money which is considering this as financial advice as well, once they failed to make sure they won't blame you in the end or they will discourage and hate on crypto. Trading is very risky for beginners they need first to understand the concept and its possible consequences of it. But I believe that you can do this alone, mentoring someone is not just easy, probably there will be many struggles that you may face in the future. Good luck and that is a good deeds, I salute with you.

Yes I understand although this few days market change they were very happy to see their btc has increased in dollars price and they were like "boss if I should hold more will the price keeps increasing"? And I said Yes but to be financially advised you need to take out your salary maybe if you wanna buy or wait for next payment to save but I m only guiding on how to be able to sell. So holding is at your own risk.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 30, 2022, 10:04:22 PM

It is a nice initiative, but adopting bitcoin or any other crypto currencies to remove delay of payment of  salary might not be achievable because payment of salary is from the mindset of the manager or the CEO. So if bitcoin is adopted and the manager or the CEO is still having the mindset to delay the payment, your initiative is just like a waste.
Possibly but very unlikely. Most managers and CEO don't wish to delay payments of staff and are often not aware of these delays until its brought to their consciousness. The few times delays might be intentional is when the workers aren't doing there job as expected resulting in targets not being met and consequently, delays in payment. Managers and CEO often endeavor to meet up payments of its staff as it is a very good encouragement to work efficiently.

Introducing bitcoin to the local company very much helps as,
> Pay days could fall on weekends when banks are very much not disposed but, there isn't any weekend in cryptocurrency.
> pay days could fall on public holidays and you very much know that the banks won't be disposed and cryptocurrency cuts between that too.

On the whole, it helps. Although, its very important that they know the pros and cons. At least the basics of it to be able to understand how to work the system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adbitco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2022, 06:26:39 AM

It is a nice initiative, but adopting bitcoin or any other crypto currencies to remove delay of payment of  salary might not be achievable because payment of salary is from the mindset of the manager or the CEO. So if bitcoin is adopted and the manager or the CEO is still having the mindset to delay the payment, your initiative is just like a waste.
Possibly but very unlikely. Most managers and CEO don't wish to delay payments of staff and are often not aware of these delays until its brought to their consciousness. The few times delays might be intentional is when the workers aren't doing there job as expected resulting in targets not being met and consequently, delays in payment. Managers and CEO often endeavor to meet up payments of its staff as it is a very good encouragement to work efficiently.

Introducing bitcoin to the local company very much helps as,
> Pay days could fall on weekends when banks are very much not disposed but, there isn't any weekend in cryptocurrency.
> pay days could fall on public holidays and you very much know that the banks won't be disposed and cryptocurrency cuts between that too.

On the whole, it helps. Although, its very important that they know the pros and cons. At least the basics of it to be able to understand how to work the system.

All necessary information and guidance were taken properly tos ensure their maximum security via password, phrase and keys.
I think they enjoyed being associated with digital currency and few has been seeking to venture into other currencies if they could start their investment journey but I said of holding on to be fully understand the system just as you said before furthering ahead to expand your portfolio or investing other currencies.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 06:37:30 AM

Thanks for introducing bitcoin or cryptocurrency to your company, you made them aware and that is necessary to help with the adoption process. Things will be easier if we will adopt the new system, that way the company will be able to save from expenses of transporting funds, it's also safer at the same time. Not only you made them aware about this payment system, they will surely find out as well the investment potential.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 07:07:39 AM

All i could say is that " Sir i think is the right time we should adopt digital currency as means of payment"
They asked how do you mean? I went forth by explaining to them; We all can receive our salaries/wages through digital currencies
It is great that you work in a company where the opinions of their staffs
are taking seriously and even considered, many companies will not give you the opportunity to give solutions to their challenges.  I can also bet that your value in the company has increased even without your knowledge. For your bosses, they will give you more preference now because of your valuable and working solution that you preferred to a problem.  Nice one OP, you have distinguished yourself from every other personnel employed in that office.

Everyone needs to know about bitcoins, it is great that you are playing your part.

This is called innovation and OP has played a big part in bringing bitcoin as a mode of payment for wages and salary in the country. Good work done by him.
There are other people around the world who would also want to receive their salaries in bitcoin but their companies will never let them do so. For them, they also have the option to convert their fiat salary into bitcoin through any P2P exchange platform.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 08:50:54 AM

The internet is a driving force in bringing online investment, which can boost information and investment in cryptocurrencies, crypto assets are currently very popular with almost all people and I myself am very happy to be able to enter the crypto world and be able to enter this forum and can increase my knowledge about the world of bitcoin, although the government in my country has not legalized crypto currency, and there are no companies that pay employee salaries using crypto but I am very confident with the very rapid development of bitcoin, one day companies in my country will pay employees using bitcoin and the government will also provide more space for crypto users.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 10:31:44 PM

All i could say is that " Sir i think is the right time we should adopt digital currency as means of payment"
They asked how do you mean? I went forth by explaining to them; We all can receive our salaries/wages through digital currencies
It is great that you work in a company where the opinions of their staffs
are taking seriously and even considered, many companies will not give you the opportunity to give solutions to their challenges.  I can also bet that your value in the company has increased even without your knowledge. For your bosses, they will give you more preference now because of your valuable and working solution that you preferred to a problem.  Nice one OP, you have distinguished yourself from every other personnel employed in that office.

Everyone needs to know about bitcoins, it is great that you are playing your part.

This is called innovation and OP has played a big part in bringing bitcoin as a mode of payment for wages and salary in the country. Good work done by him.
There are other people around the world who would also want to receive their salaries in bitcoin but their companies will never let them do so. For them, they also have the option to convert their fiat salary into bitcoin through any P2P exchange platform.
Every corners of the world doesnt really accept nor recognized bitcoins existence or crypto as a whole and same goes into those individuals or business owners which even if they do reside into a place

where crypto is still in neutral phase but havent made out such decision on adding up payment integration on adding up bitcoin then its neither they dont have any idea on what it is or just simply doesnt
really like volatility.

Some do make out some move and it is really a good way on spreading out awareness specially on Bitcoins existence which is something recommendable.
Opportunity doesnt always talk about money making or profits but also into its actual utility.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GeorgeJohn

Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 10:46:25 PM

I really appreciate your action to introduce Bitcoin to people around. Although every investment has its own risks and you also need to be aware that if what they receive is only a sweet profit. On the other hand, the investment will experience 2 cycles of ups and downs, so I hope you will have a sense of responsibility to provide education about the anticipation. So it's not just a plus point, but there are also things where they have to be holders when a bear market approaches.
Obviously bitcoin is now getting viral with individual mindset and it's becoming a norm to some people speculating the name of cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin. It's quite good to teach some people the technology of cryptocurrency and believe that creating the pathway to impact the knowledge of Bitcoin as a decentralized currency to people. You have to consider two way of educating people. The advantages and disadvantages impact of cryptocurrency.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2022, 10:56:56 PM

With the company haven't test run bitcoin for over 3months as stated in OP and there have probably been no further delays in payment, it is by far a notable and we'll appreciated development. Besides, you got your 25% bonus for it and that's to say, you did some a problem by giving a solution that mattered and in turn, won over some investors by sharing what was just an option at the time.
Surely, your company and staff have got a lot to gain out of this initiative especially with the fact that, they approached the market when it's bearish although, I doubt they fully understand as they didn't feel the impact but, for the few that would practice some holding, they would be very grateful to you at OP when the bulls come around.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 09:45:39 PM

Well, I can still say it's a nice way to start; at least put the information out there. However, there are certain observations I've made. One is the issue of privacy. I mean, I wouldn't be cool to let every Tom Dick and Harry at my work space know I earn in Bitcoin. It can expose one to dangers of work place envy and plot to hack or harassment for one's password. Secondly, that staffers get paid with Bitcoin won't mean much if they don't get to hodl some of it. I know those workers will convert to fiat almost immediately and start spending because salary is never enough for most people in the country. I know you're a Nigerian too.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2022, 07:25:07 PM

Well, I can still say it's a nice way to start; at least put the information out there. However, there are certain observations I've made. One is the issue of privacy. I mean, I wouldn't be cool to let every Tom Dick and Harry at my work space know I earn in Bitcoin. It can expose one to dangers of work place envy and plot to hack or harassment for one's password. Secondly, that staffers get paid with Bitcoin won't mean much if they don't get to hodl some of it. I know those workers will convert to fiat almost immediately and start spending because salary is never enough for most people in the country. I know you're a Nigerian too.

Just as i have said before @MP, they mostly converts their salaries immediately they received it only those that are closed to me that are seeking courage to hold since they always note that i m holding mine. Talking of security aspect, while creating their accounts i specifically instructed them to buy notebook and as well store it in their notepad maybe for any reason and warned them not to share their phones with colleagues in workplace or at home, they should keep their phone away from their kids and many more. i m still working on how they would be able to holding their salaries without selling after they received it.

I know you're a Nigerian too.

I'm for sure.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 02, 2022, 08:07:46 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency that is not centralized, from the beginning it regulates itself through the determinant of the demand and market supply because it's a decentralized currency that operate on its own without government interference.

The introduction of cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin come up to people awareness in the 2009 and when it was introduce not many countries that embrace the system of cryptocurrency transaction or as means of exchange until it became popular to many nations through internet advertisement. And also what is keeping cryptocurrency long way is still the internet advertisement and promotion.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2022, 07:42:19 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency that is not centralized, from the beginning it regulates itself through the determinant of the demand and market supply because it's a decentralized currency that operate on its own without government interference.

The introduction of cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin come up to people awareness in the 2009 and when it was introduce not many countries that embrace the system of cryptocurrency transaction or as means of exchange until it became popular to many nations through internet advertisement. And also what is keeping cryptocurrency long way is still the internet advertisement and promotion.

It's unstoppable regardless of most country limiting it the mass spread of individual coupled with the internet advertisement kept it gluing and gain attention around the world. Yes we as early adopter can as well try our best via conference, meeting and television show and also hosting some talks on radio station is making more effect on bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 07:19:52 PM

It's unstoppable regardless of most country limiting it the mass spread of individual coupled with the internet advertisement kept it gluing and gain attention around the world. Yes we as early adopter can as well try our best via conference, meeting and television show and also hosting some talks on radio station is making more effect on bitcoin.
You can try your hand on anything you want that is not online world, but that is the best place that this gets attention. From social media to youtube to forums like this, there are a thousand places where people could talk about crypto.

And we are not like the old generation, we realized long time ago that we need to do stuff that are silly to explain long before we got into it, because we know that the real world would not allow us to live a life like our parents lived. This is why it makes sense to just invest, and do that online and let people know all around the world by showing it on your social media, like twitter or instagram so you know what you are doing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Adbitco (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 10:06:21 PM

You can try your hand on anything you want that is not online world, but that is the best place that this gets attention. From social media to youtube to forums like this, there are a thousand places where people could talk about crypto.

And we are not like the old generation, we realized long time ago that we need to do stuff that are silly to explain long before we got into it, because we know that the real world would not allow us to live a life like our parents lived. This is why it makes sense to just invest, and do that online and let people know all around the world by showing it on your social media, like twitter or instagram so you know what you are doing.

Yeah basically we are here and we would try our best to bring to it brim by doing all social activities and meetup, conference and person classes and most especially teaching it in school would really help a lot which will help by sinking it their brains as up growing students. The only barrier here is government and I believe one day they will come to their realization and adopt it generally that will call for legalization.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 10:34:46 PM

Yeah basically we are here and we would try our best to bring to it brim by doing all social activities and meetup, conference and person classes and most especially teaching it in school would really help a lot which will help by sinking it their brains as up growing students. The only barrier here is government and I believe one day they will come to their realization and adopt it generally that will call for legalization.
Dont anticipate nor being that positive or hopeful for this thing to happen because it cant really be just possible that every corners of the world would really be having that kind of opportunity where crypto

could be easily adopted or allowed to flourished out on a certain vicinity yet we know that centralization would always be having the priority as long government exist then they cant really just let things happen.

Recognition and popularity would normally be moving on its way into the top or peak spot and if we do make out comparison into those previous years or early ones compared to the present then we had moved
up that much which is something great to look at.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 02:49:01 AM

I was smiling while reading your post OP. It may have been a few days after you publish it but you did a great job for standing up and suggesting about payments in bitcoin for your company. Most CEO won't agree with that as they also have to protect their employees through volatility.

But since they're not aware of it and most likely they're also selling it as soon as they've received it, it's not that much to think of. In your stand point, I like it because you already have it on hold and there's no need for you to buy it directly from exchanges.

At the same time, this adoption by company did great and look at the numbers that has the idea now of what bitcoin is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 03:34:05 AM

Educating people, especially to the higher position in the company is really a big challenge and more often was just ignored. But I appreciate your courage and the way you have taught and educate them, you will possibly have their attention and be able to change. As they clearly understood how this really works and applied in real life, such as salaries, mode of payment, etc...not that hard for them to see the benefits for the company to get and less hassle on their side.

Some companies are in doubt to adopt Bitcoin because of the lack of information. They need strong and knowledgeable personalities to start and educate them.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████