Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i get merit point and how much merit can make me Sr, Hero, Legendary?  (Read 304 times)
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4287

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 11:26:20 AM

Wow, here is a proud and ambitious bounty hunter! Well done!!! I just ran through your post history and it's 98% POA and bounty weekly reports. How then do you grow?

You completely frightened him and broke him. Aside from the fact that it's been four days since this thread was posted and the OP still hasn't responded, now everyone is starting to check his story. And you never know when an observant eye will notice his other alternative accounts. Grin

You will not earn anything in the bounty if you only have one account, OP. In addition, having alternative accounts, if they are inattentive anywhere and break the rules, also has bad consequences. A few more warnings. Smiley

What is the way out? Forget about bounties and invest your time in the future. Read and develop on the forum, don't lie about what you are incompetent at.

You will be surprised at how easy it is to increase the rank of someone who sincerely learns something. Just look around and forget the bounty section.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2022, 04:39:59 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

You will be surprised at how easy it is to increase the rank of someone who sincerely learns something. Just look around and forget the bounty section.
Actually he doesn't have to forget it if he has good intentions to learn and improve the quality of his posts. I used to be a bounty hunter too but I managed to get merit when promoting bounties, especially in the signature program. It's about how I maximize the time to gain knowledge because actually one can still learn something regardless of what he is promoting.

Most people might think that if users still promote the bounty then they won't get rank, I think that's not true because after all rank and merit will be easy to achieve depending on the quality of the post. But the problem is that many users don't really care about the quality of the posts because maybe knowledge is the reason. So whatever they promote as long as they care about quality then I'm sure they will get merit and rank.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀