Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3AC Founders Missing- MT GOX Distribution- New Bear Market Bottom Nearing?  (Read 31 times)
tread93 (OP)

Activity: 1115
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 06:05:44 PM

Hey peeps,

Anyone have any interesting theories about the owners of 3AC and how they went missing? These guys vanish as they are going into bankruptcy. Were they abducted by unfavorable investors who wanted their heads? Did they flee with what they had leftover to some private island somewhere on the globe? Nobody knows.

This also brings about more questions, once they liquidate of all 3AC's bitcoin & crypto they held how will this affect the market?? Also the MT. GOX funds have been found and apparently the ones who lost their coins will get a portion back. Will they sell or hold? They have a lot of bitcoin too that could really mess with the price point. Honestly I'm just interested to hear everyone's thoughts on all those pointers.

Should we be transferring into a stable coin right now just in case a new bottom is near? I feel like just HODLing maybe not the right move if you can put into tether or something and then buy back in while we still have the chance to increase your Bitcoin holdings in a few months. My dad got out at 35k and has been holding a bag since just waiting for re-entry. I always time things bad and of course I wish I unloaded at 69k haha.Wishful thinking will unfortunately never do anything so I continue to do what I know how to do best, hold onto my sats! Sitting on my hands.

Anyways, not related to this post but I caught 3 peacock bass this morning and one cat fish after a hot tub sesh and I feel amazing. Hope everyone has a great day, too!  Grin

Best,

TREAD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: