Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine to join NATO??  (Read 126 times)
Majestic-milf (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 04:08:22 PM

In the game of chess, there are moves that can be classified as strategically placed, and if I'm to be honest, the move taken by Putin this morning to annex four Ukrainian regions can be be counted as such because Zelensky didn't see that one coming.
 But it's quite interesting to note how Zelensky countered that move; by applying to joining the NATO! More like pouring salt on injury. I stand to be corrected, but stopping Ukraine from joining the alliance was Putin's aim of invading them, right? Where then does this action leave him? Probably take further drastic actions or will he be forced to back off?

According to NATOs article 5 defense clause, it states that all allies are to come to the aid of another in a case of threat to it's territory, but since Ukraine's move was abrupt, will this count?
 When the NATO was created in 1949, it's purpose was to ensure prevention of expansion of the Soviet union, but with the Soviet union collapsing in 1991, Putin claims that the then President of Russia, Gorbachev was promised by the US that NATO will not head East.

Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe and has access to the Black Sea which has borders connected to the East and Putin believes that should Ukraine succeed at their intentions, Russia becomes easy to access.
 I'm wondering if this act by Zelensky was done out of desperation or if by it, Putin might be forced to retreat.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/30/ukraine-announces-bid-to-join-nato-after-russia-annexes-four-ukrainian-regions

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2022, 06:21:39 PM

In the game of chess, there are moves that can be classified as strategically placed, and if I'm to be honest, the move taken by Putin this morning to annex four Ukrainian regions can be be counted as such because Zelensky didn't see that one coming.
 But it's quite interesting to note how Zelensky countered that move; by applying to joining the NATO! More like pouring salt on injury. I stand to be corrected, but stopping Ukraine from joining the alliance was Putin's aim of invading them, right? Where then does this action leave him? Probably take further drastic actions or will he be forced to back off?

According to NATOs article 5 defense clause, it states that all allies are to come to the aid of another in a case of threat to it's territory, but since Ukraine's move was abrupt, will this count?
 When the NATO was created in 1949, it's purpose was to ensure prevention of expansion of the Soviet union, but with the Soviet union collapsing in 1991, Putin claims that the then President of Russia, Gorbachev was promised by the US that NATO will not head East.

Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe and has access to the Black Sea which has borders connected to the East and Putin believes that should Ukraine succeed at their intentions, Russia becomes easy to access.
 I'm wondering if this act by Zelensky was done out of desperation or if by it, Putin might be forced to retreat.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/30/ukraine-announces-bid-to-join-nato-after-russia-annexes-four-ukrainian-regions
Your brains are filled with fascist russian propaganda.
NATO does not threaten russia.
russia is threatened by a mentally ill putin.
he has a serious psychic manic disorder, because of this, all the problems.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 08:25:23 PM

Lol. Haven't you noticed all the NATO countries around Russia? What do you think they are doing there? Playing Tiddly-Winks?

Russia should really set up armament against the United States in Canada and Mexico... just to show the US what it feels like.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 08:32:10 PM

A country at war cannot join NATO. Also, NATO is interested in deescalating the situation so it would rather not accept Ukraine, but it doesn't change anything here. Putin is a delusional megalomaniac and he drives this war.

It's easy to blame it all on NATO expansion, forgetting that there was a pact between Ukraine and Russian that Ukraine would hand over its nuclear weapons to Russia and in return Russia would treat it as a separate country and resign from all claims towards its territories. Putin broke this agreement because he wants this war. He may say all he wants about NATO expansion but it's in fact his expansionism and his lies that are responsible for more than 100k dead people.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2022, 08:34:54 PM

Zelensky didn't saw this coming? C'mon, dude, everything become obvious when Russia rushed to make referendums in occupied territories of Ukraine. They rushed without ''liberating'' full territory of these regions because Ukraine started counteroffensive operation.
Ukraine application to join NATO unfortunately won't change anything. It won't happen in day or two. And I don't even believe that Ukraine will be accepted, especially when it has to be done with all members consent..
Ok, let's say there was agreement that NATO wint expand to the East. But Russia become security threat for Eastern European countries and it changessituation. BTW, I just thing called Budapest memorandum when Russia, together withUK and USA agreed to give security assurance when Ukraine agreed to destroy their nuclear weapons. Did Russia followed agreement?

Cryptopreshy

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 08:41:02 PM

https[Suspicious link removed]s-four-ukrainian-regions

If that should be the case of Ukraine applying to join NATO, then it leaves putin other than to go a full scale war against the west should NATO grant Ukraine membership, remember it NATO and it allies against mother RUSSIA and it allies, then a world war III that world is trying to avoid by any means is imminent.
I fear for the 3rd world countries
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 09:04:20 PM

One of the main reasons for the outbreak of this war is to reduce the influence of NATO, which is now carrying out military maneuvers with Ukraine on Ukrainian lands near the border with Russia.

America and NATO are attracting Ukraine after they noticed that Russia is regaining its strength after the collapse of the Soviet Union, and they could have annexed Ukraine since the nineties, but they did not imagine that Russia's strength would be increased so quickly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 09:37:27 PM

Wasn't Ukraine's wish to join NATO the cause of this war in the first place? Ukraine has been trying for years to join NATO, since 1992 to be exact, and Putin has warned against having NATO at his borders. Surely, he's a mad man, but his concerns are understandable on the one hand. On the other hand, I see Putin being a whole lot more aggressive towards the West when it comes to being bordered by a NATO country than NATO itself. Regarding Russia's viewpoint, there are two versions. The more common and well-known perspective in the West is that Russia is and has always been an expansionist state, and that Vladimir Putin is the personification of that fundamental Russian ambition: to establish a new Russian empire and revive the former Soviet Union.

On the other hand, the opposite viewpoint contends that Russian security worries are legitimate and that Russians perceive NATO's eastward expansion as hostile to their nation. Putin has made it obvious for many years that if the expansion were to continue, the Russians would probably put up a strong fight, possibly even using force.

Even if Ukraine supposedly joined NATO now, they still can't interfere militarily for a long time frame, if I remember correctly. On top of that, as others have already suggested, Ukraine is unable to join NATO during a state of war. I fully comprehend that they wanted to distance themselves from Russia and Putin's threats, but in the end, was it worth it?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Majestic-milf (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 11:30:30 PM

I beg to differ on that opinion of yours. If you had understood what I was trying to pass is that I'm wondering what Putin has to say on Zelensky action. Naturally, as a mentally ill dictator as you put it, he would try every possible means to win the war but it seems Ukraine keeps outsmarting him.
  Besides, I'm quite aware his OCD problem is making him see NATO as the threat

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hetadrop

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 03:17:09 AM

https[Suspicious link removed]s-four-ukrainian-regions

Lol. Haven't you noticed all the NATO countries around Russia? What do you think they are doing there? Playing Tiddly-Winks?

Russia should really set up armament against the United States in Canada and Mexico... just to show the US what it feels like.

Cool

I think US has long been in wars, directly or indirectly. Be it Vietnam, be it Iraq or Syria. Even credit of creation of Taliban goes to USA... The world is sick and desire peace.. Had NATO not meddled with Russian neighborhood, such thing would have never happened.
Dude, you are really brainwashed by Putin's propaganda.

Putins war crimes against Ukraine are Putin's fault because Putin has turned Russia into a fascist state.
Putin is now sending his own people to kill Ukrainians and many people will be killed due to Putins dictatorship.

It's very easy to spot who's at fault here: Putin's Russia is at fault becuae Putin is a maniac! 
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 09:27:15 AM

Everyone with a eye and a brain could see that Russia, from the onset was out to annex as much Ukrainian territory as they could. They would have taken the whole country if not for the resilience and doggedness of the Ukrainian people.

The loser here is Putin as he obviously didn’t envisage his invasion would be met with such great resistance. The prolonged war has weakened the morale of his soldiers and the recent mobilization of citizens into the army has him losing the support of the populace.

The goal was to rebuild the Soviet Union and keep NATO and the west as far away from its borders but the recent application put forward by Ukraine is yet another brave act of defiance.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 03:33:19 PM

Russia's expressed goal has been to take over the world. But they have been using free trade to do it... since the fall of the Soviet Union. Why free trade? Because they are smart enough (finally) to look at their own history, and that of the so-called free world.

Force doesn't work. Free trade does.

The reason why the US is trying to conquer Russia is the two kinds of money systems involved. The US money system doesn't have anything backing it. But the Russian system (at least now) is backed by gold.

The US trades debt. Russia trades real value.

If the US doesn't conquer Russia, its (the US's) debt-backed money system will be destroyed, and the US will become a has-been. Why? Because people don't realize that using US money is trading in debt, and that the debt is a fake debt... meaning there isn't any value in the US money system. If they realized it, they would naturally get out of using it.

Getting the Ukraine to join Nato is only another method the US is using to attempt to destroy Russia.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cryptopreshy

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 07:23:59 AM

From what i can deduce from my point of view, Russia will conquer Ukraine and US and it allies won't do anything, should they interfere, then I'm afraid that the 3rd world war will broke out swiftly..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: