Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrorist Planning to Kidnap Nigeria President  (Read 281 times)
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2022, 06:04:39 AM

u guarantee you you can go to any country and find more then one person that wants to hurt, kill or kidnap their leader. where threatening so is called terrorism.

so whats new?

That is correct, even in America if the security outfit guarding Joe Biden mistakenly sleeps on the job someone is going to kidnap or kill Biden. JF Kennedy suffered that. There is nothing new with trying to harm a president. Nigerians will not even miss president Buhari if he is kidnapped or something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 01:57:36 PM
Merited by Detritus (2)

What you seeing now is as a result of bad government failure to create employment for the youth and young graduates who are seeking for jobs.
There is something government don't know about life, I know many may not believe it but I would tell you that government at the one supporting and sponsoring those terrorist to enable their monthly allocation increase in a way they fails to remits to those terrorist they threatening to kidnap him.
Most of things are now business in Nigeria which are not meant to be in such manner.
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 06:25:38 PM

A terrorist sect in Nigeria called Boko Haram said, they are planning to kidnap some of the key Political leaders in the Country

by now you should have get used to the empty threat terrorists allover the world could give, if it had been possible why have they failed to launch the attack, i watch an action movie titled "white house down" they launch an attack unexpectedly and was yet averted despite they never reveal their plan before the attack, the so called boko haram or whatever their name seems already failed right before they started.

This terrorist group has kidnapped a lot of the people in the country and killed a lot of people and burned down communities in the Northern part of the country

all these were politically propagated, an ordinary person couldn't have get access to holding deadly weapons supposed for the military without a cockroach in his cupboard.

So what do you think is the best option to eliminate this deadly terrorist group in Africa

change of hands in leadership, democracy pattern and if possible revolution, though it may cost but these are the best solutions, no outsider can dominate without the help of an informant within.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 03:49:36 PM

So what do you think is the best option to eliminate this deadly terrorist group in Africa. This terrorist group are Muslims. So what is your opinion to end terrorist in Africa? As for me any terrorist that has been arrested should be send to Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba or Abu Ghraib prison if the later is still existing the it is preferable.

Why do your thoughts seem so evil? Do you know that hell is more merciful than Abu Ghraib prison and Guantanamo? You can only demand that they be prosecuted and the maximum penalties applied to them. When we carry out crimes under the pretext that we are prosecuting them, that makes us just as terrorists.

Those terrorist groups, whether in Nigeria or elsewhere, are a natural product of the reality of poverty and ignorance that is rampant in society. The state is ruled by a political class that is entirely client abroad (France controls Nigeria).

In the example of Nigeria, the presence of Boko Haram is the pretext for the presence of a French military force on the ground. I mean, do not be surprised that France itself is the one who funds these groups to ensure a turbulent reality that makes them influential. Of course, France is doing all this to preserve the uranium and gold mines that Nigeria abounds in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 05:31:50 PM

This terrorist group are Muslims. So what is your opinion to end terrorist in Africa? As for me any terrorist that has been arrested should be send to Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba or Abu Ghraib prison if the later is still existing the it is preferable.
Terrorism does not deal with religion, so claiming that the terrorists are Muslims is incorrect; many people can hide behind the veil of religion and claim to be Muslims, but they operate in different parts of the country, including areas where only Christians live. There is a proverb that goes, "He who lives in a place knows the secret of that place," so for terrorists to attack the Christian side, it means there is a Christian among them, and the same is true for Muslims, so it is incorrect to say that the terrorists are Muslims.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sunrise360

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 11:52:26 PM

A terrorist sect in Nigeria called Boko Haram said, they are planning to kidnap some of the key Political leaders in the Country. And if that really happened then Nigeria is a fall state. Now the question arising from different television and radio stations is that, can the terrorist group kidnap the president?
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/4acc31e288f3eda1c676c1d36e03288b?client=news
This terrorist group has kidnapped a lot of the people in the country and killed a lot of people and burned down communities in the Northern part of the country. They are using different ways or approaches to destroy life and properties. They are part of the increase inflation in the country.

So what do you think is the best option to eliminate this deadly terrorist group in Africa. This terrorist group are Muslims. So what is your opinion to end terrorist in Africa? As for me any terrorist that has been arrested should be send to Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba or Abu Ghraib prison if the later is still existing the it is preferable.

For me I don't think the terrorist group is more powerful than the government. I don't think the government is even finding it difficult to eliminate the sect. I have my reasons for saying this.

On several occasions some of the sect members have been captured by the military and thrown into the prison but what happens next? The same federal government will end up releasing them on the account of repentant terrorist and have them reunited into the society again.

How can you be releasing confirmed terrorists who have killed hundreds of citizens back into the society and you expect terrorism to stop?
My conclusion is that the federal government of Nigeria is not fighting Boko haram to end the insurgency.

As for their threat to kidnap the president, I will not take them serious.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: