Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Securing brains from satellites  (Read 100 times)
lednikirastayut (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 04:02:37 PM

Hi.

Please treat seriously. There are a lot of satellites, flying at orbit. Also, there is still no publicly available technology stack, allowing to scan brain activity remotely. But, as a regular Earth human being, i assume there're both technologies and people using them in a way nobody knows about. Beginning with very private labs, factories and other units, up to military groups and governmental mils. This fact makes me seriously worry about availability of my brain to be freely scanned by satellites, running at Earth orbit.

So long, does it become totally insecure to use passwords? Or worse, any tools, which involve our feelings and memory usage at all? Cause if user uses passwords, then ofc he needs to 1) imagine pass, 2) enter it, 3) remember it. All these actions are technically visible, as long as brain emits (otherwise we wouldn't be able to do MRI and other scans in clinics). Just assume, if there's somebody, who knows how to capture brain emission remotely, and knows how to interpret it to obtain data, that user 1) imagines, 2) enters and 3) remembers.

How user may secure his bitcoins, considering all the above? I mean is there any software way to keep bitcoins safe, without knowing or even seeing any sensitive data, keeping able to initialize wallet and send/receive transactions? Or maybe any hardware advice?
paid2

Activity: 700
Merit: 2156

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 07:54:47 PM

If it were possible, my BTC would be the least of my worries

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lednikirastayut (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 08:02:02 PM

If it were possible, my BTC would be the least of my worries
Same, but what really to do, if it were possible?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 10:07:27 PM

Imagine they read our minds, they'd go crazy to know what is on our minds. Stop watching sci-fi movies, or smoke less weed, doing both would widen your thought process spectrum.

🖤😏
lednikirastayut (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 05:32:42 AM

Imagine they read our minds, they'd go crazy to know what is on our minds. Stop watching sci-fi movies, or smoke less weed, doing both would widen your thought process spectrum.
Guys i especially wrote "please treat seriously". I don't ask what to do to widen my thought spectrum. I ask how to hide my thoughts from satellites, literally. If you don't have smth valuable to reply, then please don't troll.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 10:35:37 AM

Simply don't feed from the system... and things will be harder for mind probing tech to know. Even feeding alot from the system alone without mind probing tech gives "bad actors" more advantages.

Mind probing tech are typically very limited with what they can get or see. You could compare them to different intensities of lights from different torch lights... The higher the torch light intensity the more things are revealed by the torch... the lower/dimmer the less. The mind probing tech are somewhat similar. Fortunately the most advanced one available could only see little comparable to what the dimmest light could see in thick darkness in area the size of about 100 football field.
Just make sure they don't understand you. This will be more like an encryption.
lednikirastayut (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 03:26:43 PM

Simply don't feed from the system... and things will be harder for mind probing tech to know. Even feeding alot from the system alone without mind probing tech gives "bad actors" more advantages.

Mind probing tech are typically very limited with what they can get or see. You could compare them to different intensities of lights from different torch lights... The higher the torch light intensity the more things are revealed by the torch... the lower/dimmer the less. The mind probing tech are somewhat similar. Fortunately the most advanced one available could only see little comparable to what the dimmest light could see in thick darkness in area the size of about 100 football field.
Just make sure they don't understand you. This will be more like an encryption.

I tried and this unfortunately doesn't work at all. I need to obtain bitcoin wallet and do transactions. Maybe somebody knows some hardware solution i can use without involving my memory and vision at all? Something i can buy and use instead of password? Perfectly if private key is stored directly on that device. Or maybe i can use one device as private key and another one as a key to the first one, so i don't need to enter (thus know) any passwords and cannot see my private key (so it cannot be leaked through eyes). Please help!
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 09:22:23 PM

I'm not trolling, you either need to ease on the drug use, or just wear a tinfoil hat, you could even use a tinfoil blanket, though I would say if you go out with a tinfoil hat, you'd probably end up in a looney house, so thread carefully.

🖤😏
lednikirastayut (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 02:18:02 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2023, 02:32:04 PM by lednikirastayut

I'm not trolling, you either need to ease on the drug use, or just wear a tinfoil hat, you could even use a tinfoil blanket, though I would say if you go out with a tinfoil hat, you'd probably end up in a looney house, so thread carefully.

Unfortunately, foil doesn't work too. Also, it is insecure to assume, that Earth makes it very hard to catch brain emission, so it's not a question of hat, like tinfoil or any else hat, as long as in hat you keep your brain visible from the bottom.

Oh my God, i came to the forum of professionals, who develop crucially cool shit like blockchains etc., and i ask very technical question, isn't anybody here able to answer by the point? Drop off illusions, if it is so uncomfortable for you to realize, that satellites may see your brain, then please just imagine some very far world, that is same as our, but where this is possible, and is in wild usage by powerful third parties right at the moment. In such a case, how to secure my fucking bitcoins? Angry
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 04:59:35 PM

Unfortunately, foil doesn't work too. Also, it is insecure to assume, that Earth makes it very hard to catch brain emission, so it's not a question of hat, like tinfoil or any else hat, as long as in hat you keep your brain visible from the bottom.

Oh my God, i came to the forum of professionals, who develop crucially cool shit like blockchains etc., and i ask very technical question, isn't anybody here able to answer by the point? Drop off illusions, if it is so uncomfortable for you to realize, that satellites may see your brain, then please just imagine some very far world, that is same as our, but where this is possible, and is in wild usage by powerful third parties right at the moment. In such a case, how to secure my fucking bitcoins? Angry
You can't their technology is far beyond our understanding, so there is no way we could protect ourselves from them satellites. Best course of action for you is to sell and use a bank, though they could read the minds of bank owners, therefore even banks are insecure.
One possibility comes to mind, going underground to hide and live there, there is an entrance to  the hallow earth, there are advanced creatures living out side the range of those satellites.

I'd like to use this platform to make a request to the guys in the sky scanning brains, " could you guys give me the private keys for puzzles 65 up to 160?" Also do you guys ( rather girls ) have Onlyfans?😋 I could pay for special session after you give me the coins. [ insert multiple lols ].

🖤😏
lednikirastayut (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 03:41:54 PM

I'd like to use this platform to make a request to the guys in the sky scanning brains, " could you guys give me the private keys for puzzles 65 up to 160?" Also do you guys ( rather girls ) have Onlyfans?😋 I could pay for special session after you give me the coins. [ insert multiple lols ].
And still nobody adviced by the point.  Embarrassed
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 05:28:19 PM

And still nobody adviced by the point.  Embarrassed

The problem here is that you are expected to come up with a solution , as you have spent the most time on this problem . Currently there is no solution for most people in here , even techy wise , and you are asking for answers to an extreme problem that has no real basis . We use mnemonics and passwords because there is no evidence that the technology you mentioned exists . MRI scans can only reveal the structure of the brain, not the detailed thoughts in a person's mind . 
It's like asking if a fart by the sea can smell like a shipwreck. Should a shipbuilder be expected to provide a logical answer to this ?

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 08:39:42 PM

Securing brains from satellites

Used to be that the boogeyman will get you, or the devil will get you, or ghosts will get you.

Now it's the satellites will get your brain. Cheesy

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: