Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 06:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE ClONE Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Token.  (Read 535 times)
Ruslan007 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 01:31:39 PM

We have not yet started registering the land. But instead of the initially planned black rowan seedlings, it would be wiser to first start planting red rowan seedlings. There are many reasons, firstly, if you are planting black rowan, you will need too many seedlings per hectare. Since it is initially necessary to plant these trees so that in the future it will be possible to engage in mechanized fruit collection. For this reason, the density of plants in the row should be high. The second reason is that if you plant black rowan seedlings, then a security system is needed, since the seedlings will begin to be stolen, some for themselves, but worst of all, for subsequent sale. Therefore, it is wiser to first start planting red rowan.
Essentially, we will create a real asset that will stand behind the project and increase the size of that asset.
Of course, there is a temptation to give Coinmarketcap $5000 and add the project. But it's better to get down to business. This will give more guarantees that we will get to 1 dollar at least in the distant future.
Ruslan007 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 06:17:55 PM

Most likely, we will not register the land this year. Analysis and modeling of the future suggest that we may be stuck there. That is, it needs to be postponed. Instead, we will test growing berries out of season. If we can grow berries in cold climates out of season, then it will be scalable in the first place.
I don't think most people are willing to wait 5-7 years, so the plantation idea needs to be put on hold. But it won't go away.
The good idea with the berry is that the one who has more knowledge, knows how to obtain this knowledge and knows how to think wins. I'll put about $4,000 into it. In fact, I have already planted 4,000 strawberry plants. But I need to achieve technology for growing out of season. At a time when the temperature outside can drop to minus 40 and even higher.
If anyone thinks that this requires only temperature and lighting, then they are mistaken.
Having knowledge is not enough; this still needs to be put into practice.
Basically, if we manage to grow strawberries out of season, we will start flying into space. If this cannot be done for reasons currently unseen, then reaching space will be a little slower.
In general, we will defeat everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: