Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Employers are Deflating Salaries in Job Ads to keep Pay Down  (Read 240 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 04:46:29 PM

If you're an job seeker then remember its important to propose your required salary at the time of interview itself and you should be keep negotiating with pay hike atleast for every year if you feel you really productive with your job and it has more potential to reach if you're treated well by your company.

But, the condition is really favourable now for an employee? Every company is laying off their employees to cut expenses so I don't think discussing about the ads shown gives less than what the company is going to pay.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 04:55:56 PM

Really crazy things are happening out there. Now to you the reader, supposing you have worked for the past 5 years your current organization and you find out accidentally from the HR in your organization that what you are being paid isn't the highest amount for your position. That is, you are being underpaid, would you ask for a raise or look for another job knowing that with your experience level you'd get a higher pay in another organization?

You could read the complete are here
Yeah! Why not ? As long as there are other organizations that are willing to value our services and experience more highly, it is clear that someone will ask for a raise in their salary for the same position. Because I believe that when the request for a salary increase is not met by the old organization, then he will definitely move to another organization when another organization needs new employees.

But I personally also will not blame the organization in this case when they are unable to increase the salaries of their employees. Because it is also very related to the ability of the organization to pay the number of employees they have, even though this will make employees feel less comfortable and will not remain in the organization when they know that the amount of salary paid to them is very low.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 07:36:08 PM

If you're an job seeker then remember its important to propose your required salary at the time of interview itself and you should be keep negotiating with pay hike atleast for every year if you feel you really productive with your job and it has more potential to reach if you're treated well by your company.

But, the condition is really favourable now for an employee? Every company is laying off their employees to cut expenses so I don't think discussing about the ads shown gives less than what the company is going to pay.
I certainly agree, we have the right to demand for a raise especially if we know our worth. Demanding for it shouldn't be a problem as long as we are imparting and doing our responsibility well at work. Through it, we will also be able how our employers value us as a part of their company. If they will not provide the favor that we deserve, then looking for a better opportunity would be a wise decision.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2022, 08:05:14 PM

I can only answer this questions through our system in our country, this is applicable all over but i think ours is more likely to be very harsh on people over here coupled with the bad weather. Most of the job i have work so far then was, the employer trying to bargain price individual and whenever they have this confidence you would deliver efficiently then your salary may be increased most especially the field workers, sometimes they are paid lesser than the office worker and i have been in a position where i noticed my salary was lesser than what i thought of being paid therefore, i didn't panic only looked for another place where i know i would be more valued than the previous place and i was 3x paid than the previous. There were some tools i was able to managed and cut cost for them, when i leave they noticed the newly employed worker could not able to manage those things which requires them to order new tools then they called me for increase of my salary to 2x, then i told them i m already 3x paid than the previous although they tried to offer same paid but i said no.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 10:43:13 PM

I certainly agree, we have the right to demand for a raise especially if we know our worth. Demanding for it shouldn't be a problem as long as we are imparting and doing our responsibility well at work. Through it, we will also be able how our employers value us as a part of their company. If they will not provide the favor that we deserve, then looking for a better opportunity would be a wise decision.
All really boils down whether you  would be accepting your current pay and deal with it or you would really be trying out to fight on what you do deserve.If you do look that it isnt really just right on what you are

currently earning or getting then you are really that free to leave and find for another job which would really be paying up according into your worth.Its true that this is subjective since there are really people who
ends up on having no choice but to stick up on the current things that they are dealing since finding a new job or good paying ones arent something that you could really see often or speaking about having
lots of similar people who do look for job and getting hired is hard as fuck. So you wont really be that too demanding if you do find out that you are paid less.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 10:48:15 PM

One of the reasons why many employees keep salaries a secret is because if someone currently working at the company finds out that they are underpaid they will either quit or tell HR to up their pay and employees don’t want that. They know that most employers will be scared to ask for a raise.

Typically for min wage jobs the salary was always posted, but for more professional careers it’s always kept secret. Some times it depends on the applicant, if he seems more qualified they might pay him more than they would for a less experienced employee.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 10:58:29 PM

It really hurts when you find out this, its either this is bad management or your employer didn't see your worth. It is not the best choice to find immediately a new job if you saw this, you need to explain to your employer and also ask for raise if still they didn't give you what you've asked that is the time you'll find another work. I experienced this also currently we already asked for raise but they keep telling us next year they will so I've decided if ever no increase next year i will find another job and quit on this
This is not new in those industry that's why I always expected that they are doing things to pay less or they really just want to save more with their profit but I don't care if we can't do anything about it, we just have to leave and find another one since they can easily replace you no matter what happens.

But for the others it seems like they're using this to likely increase your salary just to keep you on their company. We can't beat them if we are just an employee but if you know your laws you might be fine although it might take some time before the action happens. Undecided

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 11:36:41 PM

I had this before, I was working in another job nearly 10 years ago, and I was getting paid peanuts compared to some college part-time person. I was shocked to learn that I was there for 45 hours a week, working my ass off but I was fresh out of college as well, so I wasn't some amazing worker or something, I understood being paid the minimum wage was what I should expect and took it. But, then I learned some part-time college guy got twice as much as I did for being there for about 20 hours a week, so they worked half but made twice and I wanted to learn more.

It wasn't that they were better at their job, in fact their job is a lesser paid one, a designer, while I was a developer. So I asked for a raise AND started to look for another job. Got one and left a week later, and that company went bankrupt 3 months after I quit as well.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 06:20:14 AM

Yes. You right. When passing an interview, you do not need to talk about the expected salary, realizing that any employer is interested in paying less. Thus, by exceeding your expected salary many times over, you speak about your experience and force the employer to bargain, lowering the cost to the one that would actually suit you.
I'm not sure that adults working in any company do not know the obvious, that is, how much their work should cost. Just the lack of options forces them to take lower-paying jobs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 06:58:50 AM

As an employee who has skills in a certain part, he must have the desire to get a large salary when working in a company, and as a CEO in a company, of course, he must be fair to the employees in their company, if he cannot manage the problem then there will be many employees who do not feel at home to be in the place, All of us certainly want at the price of what we already have and we are good at in our respective fields.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 07:40:20 AM

supposing you have worked for the past 5 years your current organization and you find out accidentally from the HR in your organization that what you are being paid isn't the highest amount for your position. That is, you are being underpaid, would you ask for a raise or look for another job knowing that with your experience level you'd get a higher pay in another organization?

Before anyone is employed, salary and other benefits are discussed and agreed upon. As an employee, your ability to know your worth and nicely negotiate for good pay according to your job specification is needed.
Once you have negotiated and employment letter give  you which has the details of your pay, nothing could be done.

If you decided to leave your present work, what is the guarantee that the other company won't underpay too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
DrBeer
Legendary

Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 10:22:29 AM

Tell me - is it not customary to sign a job offer, where are the obligations and rights of both parties prescribed at the start? Or the habit of believing "on the word"? I have long ago refused any agreements in business, except those fixed on paper. Maybe I'm overly formalizing the relationship, but this is the easiest and most reliable way to culturally agree on the terms and stick to them. And this applies to everything - from overcoming a close friend of some amount, to signing a work contract. Deals - not discussed at all - only a contract.
The fact that employers are trying to "cunning" has always been, but in different areas at different levels, but very often ... Therefore, it is easy to "fight" with dishonest employers by formalizing relations.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Chrlie95

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 01:46:50 PM

In this situation, an employee may want to consider asking for a raise to bring their pay in line with the market rate or what their colleagues are earning.

Before asking for a raise, I would do some research to determine the market rate for my position and gather evidence of your contributions and value to the organization.

However, ultimately, you should weigh the pros and cons and decide what is best for your career and financial well-being based on your situation.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 08:38:36 PM

Tell me - is it not customary to sign a job offer, where are the obligations and rights of both parties prescribed at the start? Or the habit of believing "on the word"? I have long ago refused any agreements in business, except those fixed on paper. Maybe I'm overly formalizing the relationship, but this is the easiest and most reliable way to culturally agree on the terms and stick to them. And this applies to everything - from overcoming a close friend of some amount, to signing a work contract. Deals - not discussed at all - only a contract.
The fact that employers are trying to "cunning" has always been, but in different areas at different levels, but very often ... Therefore, it is easy to "fight" with dishonest employers by formalizing relations.
There is this understanding of "handshake" deal in most cases, I have been working with my boss for years and we have discussed my pay maybe once or twice, ever since then not only I have not asked him to pay me more, but he has paid me more than he should each time. Not because of any discussions, not because I asked him to, but because he wanted to reward me for doing a good job, well at least I hope I am doing a good job, I try my best.

This is a proof that not every time you need a contract, if you do not have a contract and they screw you over because of it, that's a good price to pay to see if they worth working for or not, if they scam you, it's quicker way of quitting and finding a better job.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2022, 09:38:03 PM

Read a snippet of the article here
Job seekers are learning that there’s the top end of the pay scale, and then there’s the real top end.

As more companies disclose pay ranges in job listings, especially in places like New York City and Colorado where it’s now required by law, what’s listed as the maximum salary may be closer to the middle, according to multiple human resources executives and pay experts. Some employers are trying to limit the demands of potential hires seeking top dollar, while preventing existing workers from finding out they are underpaid. Range deflation comes up often on industry webinars, but compensation specialists and some human resources chiefs worry it could backfire.

Really crazy things are happening out there. Now to you the reader, supposing you have worked for the past 5 years your current organization and you find out accidentally from the HR in your organization that what you are being paid isn't the highest amount for your position. That is, you are being underpaid, would you ask for a raise or look for another job knowing that with your experience level you'd get a higher pay in another organization?

You could read the complete are here
I don't think experienced employees will overlook this obvious lowballing. Most of them especially for jobs that require specialized skillsets know how much they are supposed to be paid for so they will and will always know ahead of others if they are being underpaid or not. Now this could work with fresh-grads and unskilled workers but by then the low salary offer is a bit justified considering how many workplaces nowadays aren't hiring inexperienced workers.
DrBeer
Legendary

Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2022, 01:16:29 PM

There is this understanding of "handshake" deal in most cases, I have been working with my boss for years and we have discussed my pay maybe once or twice, ever since then not only I have not asked him to pay me more, but he has paid me more than he should each time. Not because of any discussions, not because I asked him to, but because he wanted to reward me for doing a good job, well at least I hope I am doing a good job, I try my best.

This is a proof that not every time you need a contract, if you do not have a contract and they screw you over because of it, that's a good price to pay to see if they are worth working for or not, if they scam you, it's a quicker way of quitting and finding a better job.

Trust is a good thing, and it's worth a lot.
But there are situations when people, for various reasons, even being your close friends/partners, may not behave very adequately. And a two-sided document, this will only add honesty to the relationship! Of course, some will say that this "looks like distrust", but I always say that any relationship between 2 or more people should be formalized so that there are no unpleasant moments later. for honest partners / relationships, such a document will not be an obstacle! Unfortunately, practice shows that conflict situations often arise that cannot be resolved due to the lack of documented obligations.
And what else I will add - from personal practice I noticed that people who are not very clean at hand, or in thoughts, just try to avoid such a formalization of relationships, and normal people treat formalization with understanding.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████