Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC back at 20K. Imagine who sold at 17.7K.  (Read 774 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 02, 2022, 12:30:55 AM

You say all that because you now have the expertise of a veteran and patience of a firm believer in Bitcoin. I bet you also panicked expectedly as a noob when you witnessed for the first time Bitcoin dip. If you didn't, I did. Anyone observing Bitcoin plummeting will panic because of its volatility when it does that. So, I don't blame any noob investor who panics because of that. My blame and disappoinment will be on veterans who should know the modus operandi of Bitcoin. It's always after the rain comes the shine – in this case, after the bull comes the bear. It's a circle.

Every newcomer into crypto panics when he/she sees prices going all the way down the drain in an instant. This is normal since such people aren't used to the crypto market. Those who stay no matter what will see that crypto usually goes up after a severe bear market. It happens all of the time. I'm pretty sure BTC will go back to its "former glory" in a few years from now. We just have to be patient in order to obtain great results in the future.

No one knows how much BTC or any other cryptocurrency will be worth in the long run, due to the unpredictable nature of the market. You can buy coins today only to find out that your investment went all the way downhill in an instant. That's why it's important to diversify your investment to minimize risks of loss as much as possible. Who knows how far BTC will go? Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Epaper

Activity: 751
Merit: 112

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 06:01:20 PM

Some people panic when the price of bitcoin falls, causing them to suffer losses. People selling bitcoins at $17k that they have no plans to place trades in, or set stop losses. This way, they will have no consistency and will suffer losses that are unavoidable and will keep them out of the market game forever.
When the bitcoin market went down yesterday, many people panicked and sold their bitcoins. While they don't think about the imminent reversal of bitcoin, they can see the profits coming their way if they can be patient for a while. The crypto market today is confusing, and we must be careful before deciding. Hopefully, the price will not go back to the lower price and can stay at a price now.
Usually for beginners who invest in crypto or bitcoin they always panic when they see the market plummeting. However, for experienced investors, they will definitely take advantage of opportunities when the bitcoin price drops to collect bitcoins and make profits. Even in a downtrend, investors who have polished their analytical technical skills can profit by using knowledge to predict short-term moves and capitalizing on them by buying lows and selling highs.
I cannot really blame newbies for panicking as the movements of the market can be way more extreme than what we see with any other asset, however even if they make a mistake or two the next step is to learn from them, and that is where things go wrong as the majority of the newbies never progress any further and keep making the same mistakes over and over again, and that is how they lose most of their capital without even realizing what is what happened for them to reach that point.
Apart from not panicking, there are also basic and technical things that a beginner needs to learn before investing in crypto, such as knowing the momentum to buy, which is when the lowest price of the price in a period is so that they don't lose most of their capital.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 11:41:26 PM

Some people panic when the price of bitcoin falls, causing them to suffer losses. People selling bitcoins at $17k that they have no plans to place trades in, or set stop losses. This way, they will have no consistency and will suffer losses that are unavoidable and will keep them out of the market game forever.
When the bitcoin market went down yesterday, many people panicked and sold their bitcoins. While they don't think about the imminent reversal of bitcoin, they can see the profits coming their way if they can be patient for a while. The crypto market today is confusing, and we must be careful before deciding. Hopefully, the price will not go back to the lower price and can stay at a price now.
Usually for beginners who invest in crypto or bitcoin they always panic when they see the market plummeting. However, for experienced investors, they will definitely take advantage of opportunities when the bitcoin price drops to collect bitcoins and make profits. Even in a downtrend, investors who have polished their analytical technical skills can profit by using knowledge to predict short-term moves and capitalizing on them by buying lows and selling highs.
I cannot really blame newbies for panicking as the movements of the market can be way more extreme than what we see with any other asset, however even if they make a mistake or two the next step is to learn from them, and that is where things go wrong as the majority of the newbies never progress any further and keep making the same mistakes over and over again, and that is how they lose most of their capital without even realizing what is what happened for them to reach that point.
Apart from not panicking, there are also basic and technical things that a beginner needs to learn before investing in crypto, such as knowing the momentum to buy, which is when the lowest price of the price in a period is so that they don't lose most of their capital.
if it's been sold at $17k, let it be sold, and don't regret it, and indeed the price will be bullish again, buy it again,
yes, it's better like that than Hold, because holding is much risky when the market is uncertain

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 04:15:40 PM

I also sold bitcoin at $17800, and indeed I really regret it, but I tried to buy Bitcoin again when it was at $20000,
because I saw on social media that many predicted it would go to $27k, of course I realized it,
if selling in a panic will make we lose. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: