Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT trust Braiins OS+ - shady company, takes up to 10% dev fee and more  (Read 1058 times)
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 04:31:48 AM

How is that in any way relevant.

That was in response to your false claim

I have merit coz theymos gave it to all the highly active and highly ranked people on the forum.

You think you got the airdropped merit because you are "highly active and highly ranked", so I had correct you on this (like how I often do), there was nothing special about you, you got merit just like anyone else, sorry to ruin it for you.

Are you just an idiot or are you a troll?
Which is it?

I'm telling you how theymos setup merit.
If you don't believe me, then go and read it for yourself:

In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks.
For current members, your initial merit score is equal to the minimum required to your rank ...
i.e. the higher rank you were the more merit you got (for free at the start).
He also comments about getting less for low activity.

Wow - high rank and high activity gave me a high amount of merit.
Hang on, didn't I just say that and you just said that's wrong?

You say "maybe" "I don't think" ... well good on you

To be honest, I am certain you can't blend in well with others, I was just trying to be nice by saying "maybe".

Well I will say without a doubt, I can't blend in with you, who acts like a troll posting bullshit about me.

Right, and yet they all include software I wrote

Slush folks wrote their first firmware from scratch, furthermore, you also used the code of other people, it's not like you invented computers and binary and wrote everything from scratch, but those folks now dominate the mining firmware space alongside with Bitmain and the others, of course, thanks to you and to the everyone else.

No, actually slush didn't.
They read the cgminer source code to do it.
They even hint quite clearly about this on their own web page.

I never said I invented computers and I never said I wrote all of cgminer.
In fact I also made that clear in the previous post - but I guess you ignored that.
You are again posting bullshit to cover up the previous bullshit you posted.
The more bullshit you pile on top of the bullshit you post just adds to it, there's no subtraction involved.

You go on about community, but then directly imply these USB miners are a waste of time.
You are implying people should only be dealing with the big companies, not the community - lol

When did I say I wanted to be paid?

I provided the free gekko driver to the community, for the amazing high cost of ... 1 gekko miner .

Well, you were the one to talk about getting paid, not me.

lol - sidehack sent me one miner so I could write the driver.
You can't write a driver for a miner that you don't have.

It is pretty clear that you were hopping for a better price, I do not think USB miners are a waste of time, I simply explained that those folks make little to no profit, so it would be foolish to think that the small USB sticks community can pay you anything larger and that if you are not happy with the little "cost" you got, then go ahead and make something for the ASIC community because that's where the money is made.

Why are you so deluded about this subject?
What is your problem?

I actually sent him some BTC before that for free also.
I want the community to be more involved and I helped him for that reason.

He has also done very well out of his miners and usb hubs for a number of years.

Just coz you appear to be obsessed with money, doesn't mean that I am.

Anyway, you have taken this matter too personally, maybe I did too, ...

How is a personal attack on me not personal?
Seriously - you're being a troll.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerman420

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 04:12:25 AM

so what is answer it take 10% or 10% extra?
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2022, 01:38:26 PM

The answer is stop making fake users to spread the same old lies, you were banned because of your own attitude (threats) so its your fault.
Stop infringing cgminer and code your own mining software with that mountain of money you have collected in "dev" fees. Or release code.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Lanaa (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 04:16:42 AM

The answer is stop making fake users to spread the same old lies, you were banned because of your own attitude (threats) so its your fault.
Stop infringing cgminer and code your own mining software with that mountain of money you have collected in "dev" fees. Or release code.

Lol, making fake users… you need help
Kano is not making fake users, I’m not a fake user, in fact Kano kicked me out of his pool over some silly argument so no, and I noticed you accuse everyone that disagrees with you to be a fake user. In every topic. Including stratum v2 ones.

This topic literally turned into a Kano vs Artemis fight from the beginning (again… you guys need help)
Was expecting it to be something more productive, but looking back now I see that personal feuds are more important here than anything.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 02:27:58 PM

Nope, its not Kano, i know you are just desperate but its pointless. Get back to your "new" twitter image. Don't think faking users like you always do lets you keep having "fun" trolling/insulting here or elsewhere. In fact your trolling days are over, in to the ignore list with the rest of your fake users.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print