Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price suddenly dropped from $ 31K  (Read 886 times)
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 10:00:46 AM

I think the current pattern of market movement with bitcoin volatility still looks stable even though there is a slight drop in price from $31k to $29k. Moreover, the current condition of the crypto market which is still under pressure due to various phenomena that occur, the crypto market has been in extreme fear for the past few months.

To be honest, it's disappointing that Bitcoin has dropped back to $28k, whereas previously Bitcoin had managed to hit $31k. But there is no need
to worry about what is happening to Bitcoin right now, even though Bitcoin's price suddenly drops, it can be said that so far the movement of Bitcoin is
still quite stable. And I think now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because with such a strong support price Bitcoin should be able to rise again
in the near future. What is certain is that we just focus on collecting as much Bitcoin as possible. So when Bitcoin finally pumped up and was even able
to rise above $35k, it will allow us to generate large profits from Bitcoin. We don't need to be afraid of the volatile Bitcoin price, as long as we don't
sell Bitcoin at a low price, everything will be fine. Because Bitcoin can always recover if it experiences a decline, therefore don't panic with the price
decline that occurs, we have to believe the future of Bitcoin is very bright.

The crypto market movement is still weak where the bitcoin price has dropped too much from the ATH level. In the current market situation, as long-term investors, we can only wait and hope the bitcoin price will recover and will grow again.
predictions from bullish experts will occur from 2023 to 2024, because before the halving bitcoin has a 4-year cycle,
yes indeed we have to be patient if we want to have more profit, for now my advice is only to accumulate at the bottom price.

XwWnu

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 07:29:53 PM

now $31k is there;ah very strong resistance for bitcoin, because indeed if $31k breaks then we will see bullishness again,
but for now I think bitcoin will be at $20k level so better wait for those who haven't bought Bitcoin.
don't be in a hurry because the price of bitcoin is also still very sensitive to the news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: