Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will you handle this case  (Read 562 times)
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 01:04:24 PM

google have all the answers.
I advise him not to rely on google search results, sometimes get redirected to phishing sites especially if it's a wallet issue. Get more information about wallets and security advice from the official site, you may be able to choose which wallet suits your needs.

Follow the steps: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

Take the following safety steps: https://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet
I think i totally agree with you, taking a side in this issue might bring a serious relationship dis- stability between you and the brother, so all you are advice to do is advice him to create a new wallet and ask him not to share the phrase to anyone not even you. This is a serious problem and you advice to act smartly so not to bring issues between you and them.
Agbe

Activity: 896
Merit: 1266

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 03:54:17 PM

I don't know how to handle this case, I have two junior brothers in my small town who lives opposite to my house, one help the other to create a trust wallet and 100$ worth of Ethereum was deposited into the wallet, two days later the fund was moved out to am unknown address, after asking few questions from the wallet owner I found out that the other guy has access to the wallet too, I believe he did the dirty trick because he never warned the wallet owner to never share his recovery seed with anyone..if you are in my shoe what will you do..

Which of the guy? Is it one of your brothers that moved the fund from the wallet? That is why when it comes to money there is no brother or sister again, even husband and wife are dishonest when comes to money. Well I don't have too much to say about the case. One thing was that there was trust from the other from the other brother that his brother would not betrayed him but it has happened and you won't kill him so if he still has the fund in his wallet, he should return the money to the brother and let the brother create another wallet and move the funds to the new wallet. And he should not trust anyone concerning money. For him to have happy mind with others, he should steer clear with people about Money.  But if they are not brothers, the one that moved the fund to his wallet is a thief. And a dishonest friend and he should not move with that friend again because he would do him something bigger.
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2022, 06:35:04 AM

Irrespective of the much passion i have to make others also benefit from the knowledge of cryptocurrency as I do today, I also take exception in certain cases as to declining from engaging with some persons about it.

Based on what my mind tells me, I may just say please go do the research for yourself and learn the hard way so you don't come pointing blaming fingers on me especially when there's no clear cut to use in exonerating myself should the person get gullible and make a loss of asset in the process.
Just like in this case all fingers are pointing on one person but it might probably be that there's more to the story than meet the eyes.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀