Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is still time  (Read 397 times)
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2022, 12:59:11 PM

BTC goes up to 69,000$ what more can it do? It's over....hmm this is what some are saying to my face, the fact is they are looking at the present situation but crypto market cap isn't even close to that of Real Estate yet, we are growing do not let anyone tell you otherwise, there is still time and there is a lot of room for growth, do not be a sitting duck like many they will FOMO in year's later when people like us are cashing out...

Definitely  crypto market isn't close to the real estate market. Crypto is still a very growing industry which really needs to be tapped in massively rather than sit back today and FOMO tomorrow or have great regrets of missing out from now when you were supposed to ride with the trends. I'm still very new here but I love what I'm seeing.
I have witnessed the dark side of crypto when I lost over $2000 when it was about a million plus in naira and then I almost lost my life because I felt so hopeless.

Crypto market, which so many people think is a get rich quick scheme just as I did isn't, which I learnt in a very hard and regretful way.
Crypto should be treated as a business and not just a game of gambling. Most times people go into crypto with speculations of predicting the market without proper analysis which is totally wrong as the price movement of crypto can only be analysized after a proper study of the market charts.

There is no wrong time to begin a crypto journey as beginning isn't the core but getting all the necessary knowledge and rudiments before diving into the financial  market is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x