Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) on Its Way to $2,100, Top Trader Says !  (Read 1075 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 01:26:41 AM

The distance is not too far from the current price, no need to listen to anyone's predictions, we can see the possibility of this happening almost certainly. However, I have a hunch that the bull run will probably be over when the ETH merger is completed, bitcoin and the market will correct themselves after that. So those who are intending to buy ETH now be careful or we will lose, a lot of people will take profit on ETH at this price.

$2.1k is right around the corner. But I doubt ETH will be able to retain that price if Bitcoin is still in "bearish mode". I'd say, the current "pump" is only because of the PoS hype. Whales are making their moves in order to cash out from the upcoming upgrade. Even though ETH will change its consensus algorithm from PoW to PoS, there won't be any reduction in gas fees because the Blockchain itself still has a heavy network load.

Only scaling the main chain itself, would bring "tangible" benefits to end users. There are even talks about launching a POW fork of the ETH blockchain when we already have Ethereum Classic (ETC). It's all about money, so I wouldn't be surprised if ETH explodes after the upgrade only to go all the way down the drain a few days later. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2022, 01:54:22 AM

There are also lot of traders who called the local top is already the $2,000 recently and everytime Ethereum hit that level, they are shorting the market.
I am afraid again that the effect of upcoming update of Etherem which is The Merge that will become "Buy the news, sell the humor" which probably the effect of The Merge on the price already happened earlier.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 10:33:18 AM

There are also lot of traders who called the local top is already the $2,000 recently and everytime Ethereum hit that level, they are shorting the market.
I am afraid again that the effect of upcoming update of Etherem which is The Merge that will become "Buy the news, sell the humor" which probably the effect of The Merge on the price already happened earlier.

It's natural and obvious that this will happen next. The price pumped up when positive news broke, which caused people to sell/take profits, then the price dropped again. As a result of the upgrade, expect another dip as well. Follow the price movement of ETH. In spite of the much-anticipated partnership being sealed on September 15, it continues to decline. As soon as the merger happens, some people say it's gonna be really bad, and others say it's good. So, "Buy the news, sell the humor"

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 10:46:04 AM

Scott Redler, chief strategist officer at T3 Trading Group, argues that the price of Ethereum (ETH) is on course to hit the $2,100 level. If Redler is correct, his bullish price target means that the second largest cryptocurrency is on track to spike by another 10%.
The technical analyst is confident that the second largest cryptocurrency may march higher after it recently cleared the $1,792 level. Holding above that pivotal price point could subsequently open the door to the $2,100 level. In addition, Redler believes that Bitcoin is on its way to reclaiming the $26,000 level. Ethereum recently experienced a significant relief rally in the run-up to the highly anticipated Merge event. Goerli, the last of the three testnets, successfully transitioned to proof of stake earlier today, which was the final test before the Ethereum mainnet finally merges with the Beacon Chain in September. Leading cryptocurrencies also benefited from cooler-than-expected inflation data, together with U.S. stock and bond prices.

I have never heard of Scott Redler before and i don't really care about what all those crypto influencers, analysts, researchers or whatever are saying because in the end they are only doing it to benefit themself. To the predictions that this guy made: I think those predictions definitely look realistic. I mean we are in the crypto market and everything can happen here. So to say that Ethereum will hit 2100$ again after it's ATH was above 4000$ is not a really bold statement and i think that everyone in the crypto space is sure that it will happen again in the near or midterm future. The same thing is true for his prediction about the bitcoin price.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 11:38:04 AM

If the price of crypto increases again then the predictions of top traders will exceed this figure, but for now it is not the time to talk about it because the value of crypto is on the down track so in this case it will take a long time to reach back the highest value as it happened in the last year, but we will see in the next few days maybe what the top traders are talking about can be achieved.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 01:02:42 PM

Probably there is clear manipulation or just ordinary traders wanting to make more money out of the current Ethereum hype. Just imagine buying it when the price is below $1000 and then selling it at the top price of $1900, profits instantly.

But I guess there could still be more hype in the coming weeks specially as we get near to the date of the mainnet merge on Sept 12 or 13 if I'm not mistaken. I'm expecting a big push to $2000 or even higher.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 11:01:23 PM

Since August the price of ETH is very brilliant, in early August the price is around $ 1200 and has now reached $ 1870 or up more than 30%, I'm sure the price of $ 2100 can be achieved at the end of August, and I suggest to hold and be patient for Invest ETH.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 01:33:00 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2022, 10:36:59 AM by Sayeds56

Long term it an absolute no brainer. Buy anytime right now average down if it drops further and then hold for years to come. Ignore being up 20 percent then having it dip 20. Eventually it will rise to 3k very soon . there will be massive selling in POW and many users will buy at start . I think whale will make big profit here

Certainly Ethereum has potential to reach 5K & much more above it given the kind of development its network was going through since many years and  finally  date of 15th Sep.22 has been announced when meger will be complete. This merger is a game changer for Ethereum network because it will make it more secure, efficient and consequently attract new investment in its affiliated projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 11:18:03 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2022, 11:40:47 AM by Sayeds56

Unfortunately the market today there is a correction of more than 6% and makes ETH prices also corrected, the market is difficult to guess, but I'm sure that ETH can immediately return to the $ 2000 level, and only need an increase as happened for the past 2 weeks.

You are right, Ethereum merger is the main driver behind mini rally  that we  witnessed during the past weeks. This morning  Bitcoin again passed through correction but it has maintained its price above 21K which is a good sign, if Bitcoin price remains above 21,900 and makes two 4 hrs consecutive green candles then price will recover and we will  see Bitcoin around 24K in coming weeks and Ethereum above 2K. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4267

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2022, 03:42:43 PM

Ethereum Decentralization at Great Risk as Amazon Hosts 52% of All Nodes at Data Centers: Messari
"Crypto analytics portal Messari released a study that showed that of 65% of Ethereum nodes located in centralized data centers, two-thirds of them come from three major data providers of web services. Thus, Hetzner, OVH and Amazon Web Services account for 69% of all nodes located in data centers. Moreover, Amazon's combined share here is 53.7%."

Read more on U.Today https://u.today/ethereum-decentralization-at-great-risk-as-amazon-hosts-52-of-all-nodes-at-data-centers-messari

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 05:42:16 PM

Scott Redler, chief strategist officer at T3 Trading Group, argues that the price of Ethereum (ETH) is on course to hit the $2,100 level. If Redler is correct, his bullish price target means that the second largest cryptocurrency is on track to spike by another 10%.

The technical analyst is confident that the second largest cryptocurrency may march higher after it recently cleared the $1,792 level. Holding above that pivotal price point could subsequently open the door to the $2,100 level. In addition, Redler believes that Bitcoin is on its way to reclaiming the $26,000 level. Ethereum recently experienced a significant relief rally in the run-up to the highly anticipated Merge event. Goerli, the last of the three testnets, successfully transitioned to proof of stake earlier today, which was the final test before the Ethereum mainnet finally merges with the Beacon Chain in September. Leading cryptocurrencies also benefited from cooler-than-expected inflation data, together with U.S. stock and bond prices.

Read more on U.Today
https://u.today/ethereum-eth-on-its-way-to-2100-top-trader-says

Yes, the Ethereum price is likely to reach $2100. But they can't say for sure that number will be reached in 2022 or next year. I remain optimistic about Ethereum and Bitcoin in their opinion. Maybe not for now, because the price drops haven't really happened yet. I think the price of crypto will drop by a third of the current price, after which the bulls take a stand.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
XwWnu

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 06:02:05 PM

Unfortunately the market today there is a correction of more than 6% and makes ETH prices also corrected, the market is difficult to guess, but I'm sure that ETH can immediately return to the $ 2000 level, and only need an increase as happened for the past 2 weeks.
I also feel that way, because ethereum has very strong news that can make prices go up, about Ethereum Merge,
of course everyone already knows, and yes it will be held in september, of course this will change ethereum from pow to post,
hopefully the price will also change to $5000  Grin
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 08:46:16 PM

I also feel that way, because ethereum has very strong news that can make prices go up, about Ethereum Merge,
of course everyone already knows, and yes it will be held in september, of course this will change ethereum from pow to post,
hopefully the price will also change to $5000  Grin

What set ETH apart from most crypto projects is the solid foundation it has.
In terms of development and the dev team behind this platform.
This is why the hope of reaching to 2k is no difficult to achieve.
It may even surpass this price level very soon if they will see the impact of eth 2.0.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 09:07:52 PM

hopefully the price will also change to $5000  Grin

What set ETH apart from most crypto projects is the solid foundation it has.
In terms of development and the dev team behind this platform.
This is why the hope of reaching to 2k is no difficult to achieve.
It may even surpass this price level very soon if they will see the impact of eth 2.0.

Despite the high fee issues of ETH network, it still continues to show huge potential despite the market situation. The correction only shows off its capability to resist the bullish market. I believe that it could still strike higher in the coming days as good updates are coming up. Lucky are those who accumulated Eth when the price was too low.
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 09:25:43 PM

Despite the high fee issues of ETH network, it still continues to show huge potential despite the market situation. The correction only shows off its capability to resist the bullish market. I believe that it could still strike higher in the coming days as good updates are coming up. Lucky are those who accumulated Eth when the price was too low.

Although the market is continuing to correct after a few days of slight bullishness, possibly influenced by the news of Mt.gox's bitcoin release. As we are very close to the biggest Ethereum event in five years, the Merge will give Ethereum a chance to bounce back and will bring the market up with it. Target $2,100, I believe ethereum will be reached. Those who believe in the future of ethereum and bought it at the bottom of $900, are now profitable in just 1 month.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 03:32:10 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2022, 08:47:40 AM by Sayeds56

Although the market is continuing to correct after a few days of slight bullishness, possibly influenced by the news of Mt.gox's bitcoin release. As we are very close to the biggest Ethereum event in five years, the Merge will give Ethereum a chance to bounce back and will bring the market up with it. Target $2,100, I believe ethereum will be reached. Those who believe in the future of ethereum and bought it at the bottom of $900, are now profitable in just 1 month.

MT.GOX event can potentially shake the market and Bitcoin price may tumble down to below 10K because quantity of Bitcoin which creditors will receive, is almost 140,000 but question arises whether the creditors of exchange will receive all bitcoins in one installment and every one decides to sell whatever quantity he/she receives to book profit but I think it won't happen becuase everybody knows the worth of Bitcoin hence, most of them will prefer to hold them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 03:38:32 AM

`

MT.GOX event can potentially shake the market and Bitcoin price tumble down to below 10K because quantity of Bitcoin which creditors will receive, is almost 140,000 but question arises whether the creditors of exchange will receive all bitcoins in one installment and every one decides to sell whatever quantity he/she receives to book profit but I think it won't happen becuase everybody knows the worth of Bitcoin hence, most of them will prefer to hold them.

In spite of what you might think, I don't think it will shake the market as hard as you would expect, the possibility of bitcoin dropping to 10k is almost nonexistent.
There is no evidence that victims after receiving bitcoins from Mt.gox will sell all their bitcoins nor is there confirmation that people only receive bitcoins and not USD. For now, the market is only affected by that news, nothing is certain here yet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 04:00:11 AM

I didn't expect that because of the increase that occurred almost from the beginning of August and then dropped 2 days, the price position returned to the beginning of August, it looks like the 2022 market is difficult and has a direct impact on ETH which is also difficult to return to $2100.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 05:25:19 AM

As a result of the Ethereum Merge, Ethereum is already at its highest level since June. The price of ETH has since risen to $1,919, indicating that traders are feeling bullish again. We are just around the corner from the Ethereum Merge, and hype will not go away overnight, so it is very likely that Eth may hit $2000 within a few days. My attention is focused on the final merge update scheduled for September 19.
During this time, the price of ethereum has already managed to rise to $2,000, and today we saw a general decline in the market and its price fell to the current $1,630. It is still possible to buy it at such a low price. Ethereum could rise and go much higher than $2,100. Even up to $5,000. The only question is when this will happen. Of course, it is interesting how the price of ethereum will react to the long-awaited completion of the update. But in the future, we will definitely see its good price growth.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 06:37:00 AM

I didn't expect that because of the increase that occurred almost from the beginning of August and then dropped 2 days, the price position returned to the beginning of August, it looks like the 2022 market is difficult and has a direct impact on ETH which is also difficult to return to $2100.
yeah and it was going back again to the 1600. I didn't even think why people believe in experts who are making wrong prediction like this. Yeah it's not even moving up. people are too early to think that everything will be going to the right track again. Market is always remain unpredictable even when someone who has been called as expert trader who predict it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: