Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsler block my account without any reasons  (Read 334 times)
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 02:31:54 AM

It is strange enough. The OP must get notification with the reason of ban first of all. And the support just have no information, if i understand right.
actually there is Mate, the Support answered Him already but I believe he did not completely understand what was said here.

When you registered this account?
Anyway, you ought to get(or find, may be in spam) the answer with the reason of the ban. Try to write in the Bitsler thread, it can help.
I believe that emails or support  had already given him enough answer and all he need to do now is wait at least for the answer in a days or week , if not then he can open another thread in scam section once the waiting took long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fathafraink

Activity: 700
Merit: 209

Eloncoin

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 04:10:43 AM

According to their direction, then you should wait for news from them, and if the process is not very clear and there is no continuation, then you need to update it in your post, so that this can be important information for many people, and of course this is important information. This could also be a solution for you. I'm sure many will support you, if they are found guilty or unclear.

mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 755

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 07:25:31 AM

It is strange enough. The OP must get notification with the reason of ban first of all. And the support just have no information, if i understand right.
Anyway, you ought to get(or find, may be in spam) the answer with the reason of the ban. Try to write in the Bitsler thread, it can help.
in my opinion ,support team atleast have data about banning reason, as team they must  have data about customers but its not. I am also feel strange with this condition, Op need to regularly ask to get certain reason. Or discussing in bitslear thread also good way.
I don`t sure that it is so. They can probably see only information about account, without reasons of ban. It is possible, i saw such situation with several companies, that used outsource members for support.

actually there is Mate, the Support answered Him already but I believe he did not completely understand what was said here.

new image chat
~

I believe that emails or support  had already given him enough answer and all he need to do now is wait at least for the answer in a days or week , if not then he can open another thread in scam section once the waiting took long.
I thought the same, when i saw screen. But i think it was about it:
Chat pm

hello
Maeve profile
Hello mustaphapro, thank you for contacting us!

I'm Maeve. How can I help you today?
i want to bet
you're not allowed to bet
Maeve profile
One moment, please, while I check.
okay
Maeve profile
Apologies for the delay. Just a bit longer, sir.
and what i do now
Maeve profile
I will have to report this issue, so that our admins can review it.

Once we have an update on this, we will contact you.

In the meantime, is there anything else I can assist you with?
i want now to claim some free Bitsler Coins Bitlser coins are locked on this account.
7:52 pm
Maeve profile
Yes, sir. Your account is fully restricted at the moment, which is why I will have to report this for our Admins to check.

Hello again mustaphapro,

As explained, there's nothing we can do to change the decision. I am sorry.

Kind regards,
Henry
Henry    Henry from Bitsler
And it looks like that the support just repeat that they can`t do anything.

But anyway i sure that the OP got information about ban and don`t tell us about it or just can`t find it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███