Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bitcoin price drop is an excellent time to buy bitcoins  (Read 910 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 11:53:25 PM

Given a chance and i have a lot of savings with me. I will purchase as much as i could. I believe in Bitcoin earnings so i need to save more to but at the very dip.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
landheer

Activity: 467
Merit: 61

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 01:02:36 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2022, 01:16:27 AM by landheer

price drops are always there every year too, and with the decline in the price of bitcoin it becomes a good opportunity for people who want and are interested in investing in bitcoin, and now there are many big investors who want to invest in bitcoin. because they see the good potential of bitcoin for the future, including myself who started buying bitcoin, for long-term investment, because in the future I think the price of bitcoin will be higher. so I will not miss this great opportunity, which is to buy bitcoin.
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 04:42:02 AM

price drops are always there every year too, and with the decline in the price of bitcoin it becomes a good opportunity for people who want and are interested in investing in bitcoin, and now there are many big investors who want to invest in bitcoin. because they see the good potential of bitcoin for the future, including myself who started buying bitcoin, for long-term investment, because in the future I think the price of bitcoin will be higher. so I will not miss this great opportunity, which is to buy bitcoin.

It is a great decision and I congratulate you, there are people who seek to get the most out of having the best investment and those who invest in Bitcoin are ensuring a great future, there are still some people who have not opened their eyes and think that they will not emerge because they don't find the best investment, they try banks saving, they try businesses that are not the most appropriate decisions for the things we are experiencing.

Bitcoin investors can see today's price at 20000-23000 but when they see it at 3x 4x they will all want to buy, they will buy high and they will not take advantage of the opportunity that is already there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 05:11:46 AM

there are people who seek to get the most out of having the best investment and those who invest in Bitcoin are ensuring a great future
there are still some people who have not opened their eyes and think that they will not emerge because they don't find the best investment, they try banks saving,

It is very unfortunate, because no matter the way you try to promote Bitcoin, there will still be some set of persons who definitely will not buy Bitcoin, but you actually can't force them. And it actually takes people who has no knowledge of Bitcoin to prefer bank savings for a long term investment, because I am very sure that the highest percentage rate a bank can offer an annual investment is from 6% to 10%, while that's what most investors gets in a day in Bitcoin investment, so Bitcoin stands to be the best option for long term investment

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 06:22:16 AM

We saw another bitcoin price drop last week, with a big drop on Friday BTC is down 8.5% over the last 5 days. Right now BTC is back at 21,300 USD. In my opinion these are good levels to buy again and I hope the price will stay like this during the week, because I can only buy new coins in the beginning of next week after getting my salary. So far this year was a good year for anybody who wanted to top off his bitcoin holdings. I have been buying for the last 6 months following the DCA strategy, to me it's the best way if you take some money each month from your salary and keep buying new coins. For this year my average purchase price for bitcoins is around 25,000 USD. I am sure next year at this time we will be much higher in prices again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: