Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CPNpr Changed Hands?  (Read 967 times)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 07:55:34 PM

As far as I know, I have not been added to the spreadsheet ( luckily, the 1xbit thread OP is sloppy or smth ) nor got payed for any posts.
You can check it by your own, but for sure I am not going to look for any shady signature campaining.
I have no time to check their spreadsheet because i dislike 1xbit, and this should be lesson to you and also to any other person who is curious to join signature campaign without investigating about the campaign first if they have bad reputation. But if your username is not in spreadsheet i think your tag is supposed to remove.

I think now you just need to contact _BlackStar to reconsider that negative tag. He's been inactive in the last few days, so remind him with one of your PM's as it might get him responding to you again in this thread
you are right, in addition, i think he should wait until he comes online and definitely he/she will receive notification through quotes and respond to people. And secondly pm is the easiest form to reach him very fast to address the issue of removing the tag.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 08:24:28 PM
Merited by indah rezqi (1), KingsDen (1)

you are right, in addition, i think he should wait until he comes online and definitely he/she will receive notification through quotes and respond to people. And secondly pm is the easiest form to reach him very fast to address the issue of removing the tag.
I've been busy in the last few days and it's kept me from actively posting and using the forum, but I've read the pm from HEWRA and some other mention of my negative tag on it.

I've removed it now because I think it's justifiable considering this user is no longer using signature and avatar from scam campaign. But I really regret his act of deliberately applying and not doing research on the campaign he will promote, his regret really doesn't make sense even though in the end I've removed the tag. I don't expect some other people after this to complain about the same reason, they should legitimately get negative tag even if accepted or not in campaign because basically they consciously want to earn few dollar by submitting application on campaign.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 08:45:45 PM

I've removed it now because I think it's justifiable considering this user is no longer using signature and avatar from scam campaign.
A nice decision from you, he is lucky to have a second chance and I trust he would be a good forum member from henceforth.

But I really regret his act of deliberately applying and not doing research on the campaign he will promote, his regret really doesn't make sense even though in the end I've removed the tag.
Him claiming not to be aware that 1xbit is a scam company is the more reason I believe he's sincere in his claims. If an active forum member buys an account, atleast he should be aware of the deadened reputation of 1xbit in this forum. For not making research, I know the feeling when one is looking for some pay with red eyes, especially when the next day meal is not guaranteed.

I don't expect some other people after this to complain about the same reason, they should legitimately get negative tag even if accepted or not in campaign because basically they consciously want to earn few dollar by submitting application on campaign.
Well, I could differ here. I would only tag someone who wears the signature and avatar of a scam company and who is accepted in the campaign.
When I checked your sent feedbacks, about the users promoting 1xbit, your statement wasn't consistent. For some you said 'Promoting or promoted 1xbit " while some you said "Trying to promote 1xbit ".
I would suggest you go back to those feedbacks, confirm if those trying to promote are promoting it already, the you change the feedback to "Promoting 1xbit"

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 09:04:36 PM

I would suggest you go back to those feedbacks, confirm if those trying to promote are promoting it already, the you change the feedback to "Promoting 1xbit"
KingsDen, You should know that I did it for a reason. Some of those users come with neutral reputation where they seem to consciously and apply and promote it. I'm the first to tag, so I thought maybe my tag was a warning to them to stop, but as they continue to do so, additional tags from other users will also be valid.

Take this one for example.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2022, 09:52:27 AM

Ok, I think I've understood you. You were the first to tag them and you gave them the tag thinking they could desist from further promoting 1xbit but to no avail. Later on other neg tags visited them. It's all good, now we have confirmed they are truly promoting the scam company, maybe you could change the "trying to" to "promoting " or It's not even necessary because there are piles of other tags in their profile.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 07:59:39 PM

Ok, I think I've understood you. You were the first to tag them and you gave them the tag thinking they could desist from further promoting 1xbit but to no avail. Later on other neg tags visited them. It's all good, now we have confirmed they are truly promoting the scam company, maybe you could change the "trying to" to "promoting " or It's not even necessary because there are piles of other tags in their profile.

Trust ratings cannot be edited; they can only be removed and new ones created. But I do not think that is necessary, because he explained his reasoning at the time well enough.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██