Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mining can be carbon negative? YES!  (Read 268 times)
Carbon Negative (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 11:45:34 PM

This sounds like insanity. But please, bear with me.

Here is my pitch: Free electricity for your mining operation and Carbon Credits for 36 months
And my promise: If you join this project as an investor or miner, fame is guaranteed (only if you want, of course)

What is it?
A pilot project for the reduction of carbon emissions in the Philippines on the island of Mindoro with government backing.

Why is the electricity free?
Because green energy it is a byproduct of the process.

What is the total available capacity?
0.5 MW for the pilot project

Why are you pitching to the crypto community?
Because the project cost is 1 million USD. We are inviting up to 40 professional crypto miners who own and operate ASICs to finance the project in return for free electricity for 36 months. Pitching to VCs or lenders is a much longer and more complicated process.

Why do you need an investment of 1 million USD?
The project is about capturing CO2 in a solid state, removing it from the atmosphere, and storing it in the soil. The investment covers the cost of the facility and the equipment.

What are Carbon Credits?
Too long to explain here. Google it.

What is the plan?
The free electricity of 0.5MW can operate around 200 ASICs with 2,300 Watt each. Therefore, we need either one applicant with all the machines or several with a smaller amount.

Why not GPUs?
Possible, but much more difficult to transport to the site than ASICs.

Who can apply?
Option one: If you are an investor without your own mining facility, you can participate by investing only. The purchase of mining hardware and the operation would be our part, but you would own the hardware and keep the profits. For the operation, just a small maintenance fee would be applied. Investments are possible in increments of one kilowatt with a fixed amount of 2,000 USD per KW.

Option two: You own a minimum of 5 ASIC miners that you can bring to the project site in the Philippines within the coming three months. We need to know what ASCIs you will bring and what their total power consumption in watts is. For each kilowatt of usage, you need to invest $2,000 in fiat currency (USD or Euro), BTC, or ETH. E.g., 10 machines = 23kw = $46,000 investment.

How fast do I recover my investment?
That depends on your specific miner. We calculate around 150 to 220 days with the current rates and ASICs out there.

What is the project duration? How long do I get free electricity?
For 36 months. Maybe much longer if the pilot continues to operate after the project is finished.

If I bring my miners, who will operate them?
In case you bring your own hardware: You will operate and maintain your hardware. Nobody else. We only provide the facility (hall), free electricity, and free fiber optics internet connection.

Can I leave whenever I want?
Yes, at any time.

Can you provide residency in the Philippines if I want to hang around during the project period?
There is a possibility. It depends on your nationality. If not, you just renew your tourist visa every few months.

Are you sure this is not a scam?
I understand everyone who is skeptical. But this is a real project in the context of the UN AGENDA 2030. No fiction and no exaggeration. I will explain everything in detail to serious applicants during a zoom call.

How long can I apply?
It is quite simple. We offer 0.5MW of free electricity, free internet, and a free facility for a total of 36 months in return for an investment of 1 million USD. As soon as we have reached 0.5MW in ASIC power consumption from one, ten, or one hundred applicants who are committed, the project is closed. This can be tonight, tomorrow, next week, or maybe never.

We can discuss general questions publicly in the comments, but if you are a serious applicant for this project, please DM me. Let’s not waste each other’s time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 01:12:16 AM

First and foremost, you cannot just pitch a project here soliciting 1 million USD with mere hollow words. Present a convincing project proposal. Present everyone involved in the team and their expertise and other credentials. Present a proper feasibility study. And since you claim that this is backed by the government, present all the documents including signed and notarized Memorandum or Understanding or Agreement and all kinds of permits from the national down to the local level.

But before everything else, I'm a little embarrassed that the government-- if this is true-- is part of a plan trying to attract investors by promising free electricity on an island where a lot of its inhabitants don't have electricity and the rest can only enjoy it for a few hours every day.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1684

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2022, 02:07:16 AM

snip

You have made absolutely no effort to explain how this is going to work. Or how mining will be carbon negative. Unless you want to publically explain, instead of demanding people DM you, I only see red flags. Actually the very fact that you would rather speak to people privately instead of showing your startup/mining business's authenticity, is a huge red flag.

Why should any of us trust you with our money? Do you even have team members? Who are they? Who are you? What can you show us?

Until you can bring forth something of substance, I will avoid your project and I would recommend everyone else avoid it as well.

Smells scammy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 04:06:07 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency, people here had been and even continually exposed to scam and failed projects so you could not expect people to be enthusiastically embracing your proposal just because you post it here. I am suggesting that you make it a full-pledged complete with legalities and with complete verifiable information as well as measurable plan of actions. The concept is actually good and I am wishing that this can be a big success soon.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4464

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 04:27:58 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2022, 05:16:55 AM by franky1

SCAM

if its government backed then its government funded thus requires no more funding

if someone has to pay then its not free

silly idiot wants other idiots to point their ASICS at his pool to steal their mined coins AND wants people to pay him $1m aswell.. AND wants people to hand him their asics to do all this

the naivety of scammers are as high as their desperations which is as high as their malicious greed

oh
and by the way
to cost someone $1m for 36 months is $38.05 an hour for 500kw
which is $0.0761/kwh

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 09:54:38 AM
Merited by NotATether (5)

First and foremost, you cannot just pitch a project here soliciting 1 million USD with mere hollow words. Present a convincing project proposal. Present everyone involved in the team and their expertise and other credentials. Present a proper feasibility study. And since you claim that this is backed by the government, present all the documents including signed and notarized Memorandum or Understanding or Agreement and all kinds of permits from the national down to the local level.

But before everything else, I'm a little embarrassed that the government-- if this is true-- is part of a plan trying to attract investors by promising free electricity on an island where a lot of its inhabitants don't have electricity and the rest can only enjoy it for a few hours every day.

Good to see that there is, after all, someone who conducts a little bit of research instead of just assuming another scam.

Let me address your last concern first:
You are on spot. The island of Mindoro happens to be the "Brown-out capital" of the Philippines. Up to 12 hours a day without electricity is not uncommon. I live in Mindoro for the last 2 1/2 years. And this is precisely how the project started out. I have developed off-grid solutions based on biomass pyrolysis for the USACE in cooperation with FEMA in Afghanistan and Iraq from 2007 to 2019.
While we have focused on the extraction of energy-rich gases (H2, CH4, CO) or "Syngas" to run gen-sets, the byproduct "Biochar" (a residue of the process that accounts for about 30 percent of the initial feedstock) was useless for us.
Well, things have changed significantly during the last few years. Biochar has become an internationally traded commodity with prices reaching up to 2,500 USD per ton. Many producers of Biochar do not even capture most of the produced Syngas or the process heat. For them, the energy is the byproduct, and the revenue is generated exclusively from the Biochar.
Additionally, one ton of Biochar can obtain 3 carbon credit certificates (one CC for each ton of CO2 reduction) that can be traded on exchanges like www.ctxglobal.com. CCC’s for biochar trade for around 300 USD each on the exchanges if the right production process is used. So why bother with the few pennies that one can make with the gas? Especially if one lives in a country where electricity is cheap, right?

But for us here, living with the constant power outages is extremely frustrating, to say the least. Of course, everyone who can afford it has a solar system and many have small backup generators. But this is not really a solution. The economic loss for the island is estimated at 400 million Pesos per day (around 8 million USD).
So, I began to investigate the available options and found, that for this region, biomass pyrolysis is the ideal method of electrical power generation. For the simple reasons that the required feedstock is available in abundance and that the initial investments are moderate.

The Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) has its own Renewable Energy financing program called FUSED. https://www.dbp.ph/developmental-banking/infrastructure-and-logistics/financing-utilities-for-sustainable-energy-development-fused/ Anyone who is interested might contact Mr. Rustico Noli D. Cruz (Head, Program Development and Management Department) at: mdcruz@dbp.ph, or Mr. Jericho N. Martinez (Program Development and Management Department) at jnmartinez@dbp.ph and ask about the WE initiative in Mindoro. 
I and my team have created the complete feasibility study and a presentation that outlines our approach to replacing the current capacity of 80 MW of oil- or gas-fired power plants in Mindoro over a period of 5 to 7 years with modern biomass pyrolysis plants. The project will not only create up to 25,000 jobs on the island in forestry, transportation, agriculture, engineering, etc. and increase its GDP by over 300 million USD through the sale of valuable Biochar, it will also help the Philippines to save 80 USD in foreign reserves annually, become independent from the costly import of fossil fuels, and to transition to a sustainable economy with a carbon negative balance sheet.
Alright. So far, I have only scratched the surface. This project has, until now, created several hundred pages of analyses, studies, spreadsheet calculations, and PowerPoint presentations. Will anyone in the Bitcoin forum read any of it? Would anybody be at least remotely interested? What do you think?

The DBP will engage in the project after we can present a working pilot project that proves that biomass pyrolysis can be a sustainable form of power generation for Mindoro and for the Philippines as a whole. They are familiar with power generation from biomass combustion, but the 100+ year-old process of biomass pyrolysis is too abstract for the officials. Just showing them countless videos of similar power plants all around the world does not do it for them. They need to see it in action. Alright then.

So what are we talking about? Do we need to build a prototype biomass pyrolysis power plant ourselves? No! This is off-the-shelf technology. The complete system is ready to order and can be fully operational within less than four months. It produces 24/7 electricity from the feedstock that we have here in abundance. We have guaranteed prices from Biochar importers in Europe and the USA for up to 10,000 tons annually. Additionally, we will receive carbon credits for every ton of Biochar produced that we will sell.

And here is the twist: Even though my initial approach was to develop a solution for the island of Mindoro to generate sustainable electricity, after getting deeper into the subject matter of Biochar and Carbon Credits, I and my team have realized that the electricity that we will produce is actually really just a nice addition.

But still, the project hardware and facility need to be financed, right? I had a small GPU mining farm a few years back. It was fun, but at one point, it was just not profitable anymore and I called it quits.
And this is how the approach came about. The lenders want to see how we can generate electricity 24/7 from locally available feedstock reliably.
Can we talk to commercial banks or maybe the importers of the Biochar to give us the required loan? Sure, but this is a very tedious process where we are talking about collateral, equity, ROI, cash-flow forecast, and much more. So why don’t we just do something crazy?
For how long did Bitcoin get bashed for its environmental impact and the massive amounts of CO2 that its transactions produce? Forever!
Now imagine a scenario where one, ten, or one hundred bitcoin miners finance a project that produces a commodity (Biochar) that is carbon negative (the CO2 that the plants have captured during their growth phase is solidified, stored in the Biochar, and – when put back into the soil – withdrawn from the atmosphere for hundreds or thousands of years). Is that a headline? What do you think?

Our goal is to get the pilot project up and running as soon as we can. All required preparations are made. The amortization period (1 million USD investment) just from the sale of the Biochar is around maximum 220 days. This means that after this time, all investors got their contributions back. Additionally, the electricity is free for each investor to use it for mining. Meaning that, for example, a miner who invests in a 30 kW share of the available max. 500 kW (0.5MW) and who has 10 machines with around 25 USD daily profit each, generates 55,000 USD in the same time (220 days) that it takes to get his investment back. And as we will make the contract for a total of 36 months of free electricity, the mining revenue could amount to 273,750 USD if the daily rewards would remain constant.

So, yes. You do have a valid point in calling me out for not providing sufficient information and using “mere hollow words”. But do you really believe anyone would read through all the information if I would have put it online? This is already the shortest I could do. I have no problem providing very detailed information and making everything completely transparent. But I think that does not necessarily need to happen in a first pitch that only has the purpose to get the attention of the right people.

I wonder if anyone reads this reply. Nowadays, most people don’t even finish a headline anymore.

Cheers
Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 11:32:06 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency, people here had been and even continually exposed to scam and failed projects so you could not expect people to be enthusiastically embracing your proposal just because you post it here. I am suggesting that you make it a full-pledged complete with legalities and with complete verifiable information as well as measurable plan of actions. The concept is actually good and I am wishing that this can be a big success soon.

Thank you! I appreciate your insight and your neutrality. We are promoting a technology that can actually transform many developing nations. Not just the Philippines or this particular region. It is a truly sustainable form of power generation. Not just renewable. Why? Because it creates large numbers of good and well-paid jobs for farmers and workers in rural areas. Not everyone wants to be an engineer, a lawyer, or a doctor. Many politicians seem to forget that. The countries that are now buying solar farms or wind parks from large international companies do not realize that they neither hold the patents on the technology nor that it promotes a significant increase in jobs. Too much lobbying, unfortunately.
hZti

Activity: 952
Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 01:24:58 PM

If you really want people to invest the money, at least show your team and you! You can not stay anonymous and think people will invest. Do you have a background in this field even?
What will be your investment in the project or will you even take a part of the 1 Million for yourself?
Also why dont you just feed the electricity in the public network or mine bitcoin yourself?
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6291

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 01:54:13 PM

Option two: You own a minimum of 5 ASIC miners that you can bring to the project site in the Philippines within the coming three months. We need to know what ASCIs you will bring and what their total power consumption in watts is. For each kilowatt of usage, you need to invest $2,000 in fiat currency (USD or Euro), BTC, or ETH. E.g., 10 machines = 23kw = $46,000 investment.

So 36 months of free energy, that 26280 hours, meaning you will get for each kilowatt  26280 kwh, break that by $2000 and you get 7.6 cents.
That assumes no downtime at all for the entire 36 months which is totally improbably.
Now, please do tell me what advantage I have paying you this price in advance for 36 months when with an S19XP I would ROI  in these conditions in 28 months. And don't even try the Kadena approach, the daily revenue for KD max has dropped in half in the last 3 months.

I understand everyone who is skeptical. But this is a real project in the context of the UN AGENDA 2030. No fiction and no exaggeration. I will explain everything in detail to serious applicants during a zoom call.

Oh yeah, zoom call.
How about you provide one little document of this being somewhat close to reality and not something that well, looks like a scam, sounds like a scam, and definitely smells like one as you have zero proof of anything actually existing?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 08:12:01 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2022, 08:47:31 PM by Carbon Negative

So 36 months of free energy, that 26280 hours, meaning you will get for each kilowatt  26280 kwh, break that by $2000 and you get 7.6 cents.
That assumes no downtime at all for the entire 36 months which is totally improbably.
Now, please do tell me what advantage I have paying you this price in advance for 36 months when with an S19XP I would ROI  in these conditions in 28 months. And don't even try the Kadena approach, the daily revenue for KD max has dropped in half in the last 3 months.

Oh yeah, zoom call.
How about you provide one little document of this being somewhat close to reality and not something that well, looks like a scam, sounds like a scam, and definitely smells like one as you have zero proof of anything actually existing?

Did you read the last sentence in one of my replies above? "I wonder if anyone reads this reply. Nowadays, most people don’t even finish a headline anymore."
Of course, you did not. Because you are precisely that kind of person I addressed it to.
Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 08:46:18 PM

If you really want people to invest the money, at least show your team and you! You can not stay anonymous and think people will invest. Do you have a background in this field even?
What will be your investment in the project or will you even take a part of the 1 Million for yourself?
Also why dont you just feed the electricity in the public network or mine bitcoin yourself?

Yes, buddy... I will even take the whole million for myself. But it gets better! I do this in all forums of all the different cryptocurrencies simultaneously. Of course, I twist the pitch a bit so it doesn't get obvious. Smart, right? And you know why it works so well and why I have already scammed a fortune from the scene? Because not everyone is such a genius as you are. With you, I have to say, I stand in awe! In all the decades that I am doing this, I have never come across someone with such a brilliant and investigative mind. STUNNING! Tell me, after you dropped out of high school, did you take the FBI classes right away or did you volunteer at 21 Jump Street first?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 09:24:45 PM

says he is government backed
....... no government documents as proof

says he operates a energy production plant that also creates a byproduct.
.. if he can just burn fuel and create a byproduct and sell such by product at X. then he needs no other investment. he can just sell what he makes even if the electric is never used by any industry..
oops he slipped up on that one

says he operates a energy production plant
.. no pic, no proof

lets await the next post with counter claims of calling people out for not reading his line of post saying that people dont read... when reality is people have read the nonsense.. but only seen words of nonsense and no PROOF

to carbon negative:
dont reply with rants or paragraphs of words.
dont reply with things anyone can find on google. show something unique as proof that cant just be copied and pasted via a google search
if you cant provide anything unique. give up your charade. its over. and no debating can counter your lack of proof

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 11:03:18 PM

says he is government backed
....... no government documents as proof

says he operates a energy production plant that also creates a byproduct.
.. if he can just burn fuel and create a byproduct and sell such by product at X. then he needs no other investment. he can just sell what he makes even if the electric is never used by any industry..
oops he slipped up on that one

says he operates a energy production plant
.. no pic, no proof

lets await the next post with counter claims of calling people out for not reading his line of post saying that people dont read... when reality is people have read the nonsense.. but only seen words of nonsense and no PROOF

to carbon negative:
dont reply with rants or paragraphs of words.
dont reply with things anyone can find on google. show something unique as proof that cant just be copied and pasted via a google search
if you cant provide anything unique. give up your charade. its over. and no debating can counter your lack of proof

Hi, Bully-on-the-block. Reading through your comments on other posts, it is obvious where you are coming from. Everything is a scam, with no positivity whatsoever. Tell me, how much did you lose with your greed? You are the prototype of someone who has jumped on all the rug-pulls and pump-and-dump schemes out there and got burned badly. Sorry for that. Actually, years back, the bitcoin forum was a fantastic place to discuss new ideas. Now, thanks to electrons like yourself, the engagement numbers are rock bottom. Again, you did not read anything I wrote, or maybe you did, but your mental capacity is challenged. Never mind. The wheel is still spinning, but the hamster is dead.  Wink 
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 11:09:52 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2022, 11:29:57 PM by franky1

funny
i have hoards of coin from the early days and happily bought more in recent years and months . just for entertainment value of buying low selling high

my losses over the years from bad asic purchases that didnt ROI or exchanges that just disappeared with fake "we been hacked" stories.  probably amount to less than 1%.
though insignificant to my hoard/emotions. its still worth pointing out to the community when new idiots create accounts begging for money but providing no proof beyond something anyone can google and pretend to be part of

but seeing as you made a post just to sling insults and cast shade on others that refuse to be dumb enough to send you money.. you lack yet again to provide any proof

no investor ever just hands funds over without proof.

so just end your charade and move on. or.. provide proof.. simple request.. and any replies refusing to provide proof is a red flag

no more need to make more posts of insults but no proof
just provide proof or move on

stop wasting time making meaningless posts about how you pretend you are some business guy that has a energy generator .. provide proof of it.

stop wasting time making meaningless posts about how you are backed by government.. provide proof
thats all you need to do

anyone can easily find a project. and then claim to be part of it.
your tactics are not new

your a newbie account that has no history and you show no proof to YOUR linkage to a project someone else is presenting.

oh and when anyone asks for you just to provide proof..you get defensive and start insulting people RED FLAG
you have no clue how businesses are run or how businesses seek investment.

proof comes first not the money

Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 11:40:49 PM

funny
i have hoards of coin from the earny days and happily bought more in recent years and months . just for entertainment value of buying low selling high

but seeing as you made a post jsut to sling insults and cast shade on others that refuse to be dumb enough to send you money.. you lack yet again to provide any proof
no investor ever just hadns funds over without proof.

so just end your charade and move on. or.. provide proof..
no more need to absent posts of insults but no proof
just provide proof or move on

I am having so much fun here. Cheesy
Well, this topic is dead in this forum anyways. Let's just joke around until the mods close it down.
Did you check the wallet address that I provided in the original post? The balance is massive by now. All the dummies who are not as genius as you have transferred millions. I am clearly out of the woods!
Some people might argue that I did not ask anyone to send anything anywhere. But just because my encrypted message and wallet address is only visible to dummies. And most of them immediately send me funds. Lucky me. God, this is so easy  Grin
I think, it is hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen  Wink
Darker45
Legendary

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 03:37:25 AM

You seem to have a great vision, so great that it seems too good to be true. But I'm not an authority to determine whether this is all feasible or not.

On a side note, it seems this forum has somehow developed a 'it's a scam until proven otherwise' approach to most project proposals. I don't know if I need to apologize for that, but for security's sake and with what's going on in the crypto space, you really need to do some convincing.

However,

Will anyone in the Bitcoin forum read any of it? Would anybody be at least remotely interested? What do you think?

I doubt. But it's probably enough that you've tried.

Anyway, you've mentioned that DBP has committed engagement in your project after you've proven by way of a working pilot project that it works in reality. Do you have any proof of this? If this is true, I think you should instead present this proposal to the top energy companies in the country like Aboitiz or Meralco or even San Miguel. Try to ask for an audience with their official representatives and pitch your proposal. For sure, they are knowledgeable enough to look through the details and ask you relevant questions. That would be a lot more productive than convincing anybody in this forum about your project.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 04:43:03 AM

You seem to have a great vision, so great that it seems too good to be true. But I'm not an authority to determine whether this is all feasible or not.

On a side note, it seems this forum has somehow developed a 'it's a scam until proven otherwise' approach to most project proposals. I don't know if I need to apologize for that, but for security's sake and with what's going on in the crypto space, you really need to do some convincing.

However,

Will anyone in the Bitcoin forum read any of it? Would anybody be at least remotely interested? What do you think?

I doubt. But it's probably enough that you've tried.

Anyway, you've mentioned that DBP has committed engagement in your project after you've proven by way of a working pilot project that it works in reality. Do you have any proof of this? If this is true, I think you should instead present this proposal to the top energy companies in the country like Aboitiz or Meralco or even San Miguel. Try to ask for an audience with their official representatives and pitch your proposal. For sure, they are knowledgeable enough to look through the details and ask you relevant questions. That would be a lot more productive than convincing anybody in this forum about your project.

THANK YOU! Eventually a comment from someone who sounds like an adult.
There are many ways to get this thing off the ground. That this forum was the fundamentally wrong approach became apparent to me after the first three hours. No hard feelings.
If the project would have been anything else but a way to produce sustainable energy, it would have never crossed my mind to pitch it to the BC community. I got my first coins way back in 2013. I can't remember how many times I had to defend the technology when sitting with hardcore save-the-planet people. If anyone reading this post would truly understand what a slap-in-the-face of all those guys this project could be, I would probably not face the SS that I am facing here.
"Bitcoin Miners jump-start a sustainable energy pilot in rural Asia that will create jobs, reduce carbon emission, and provide green electricity"
Never mind. Actually, I can't really blame anyone here. The whole crypto scene has become such a mess and has caused so much suffering and loss. It's just all a very sad story.
I should have pitched it a few years ago. It could have been an amazing marketing push for BC.    
Darker45
Legendary

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:16:24 AM

THANK YOU! Eventually a comment from someone who sounds like an adult.
There are many ways to get this thing off the ground. That this forum was the fundamentally wrong approach became apparent to me after the first three hours. No hard feelings.
If the project would have been anything else but a way to produce sustainable energy, it would have never crossed my mind to pitch it to the BC community. I got my first coins way back in 2013. I can't remember how many times I had to defend the technology when sitting with hardcore save-the-planet people. If anyone reading this post would truly understand what a slap-in-the-face of all those guys this project could be, I would probably not face the SS that I am facing here.
"Bitcoin Miners jump-start a sustainable energy pilot in rural Asia that will create jobs, reduce carbon emission, and provide green electricity"
Never mind. Actually, I can't really blame anyone here. The whole crypto scene has become such a mess and has caused so much suffering and loss. It's just all a very sad story.
I should have pitched it a few years ago. It could have been an amazing marketing push for BC.    

Probably not really a wrong approach. There's no harm in trying. If you believe that you really have something to say, then say it, regardless of the possible outcome. After all, you don't really invest a lot in offering your ideas here.

But I agree with your realization that perhaps you've come at a wrong time. And there's no one to blame really. Hundreds, if not thousands, of projects have come by, even raised millions, only to fail in the end. This project of yours could have also made millions during those years when almost all crypto projects sound promising.

Now, lessons have been learned. Or so I hope.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 11:53:06 AM

Yes, buddy... I will even take the whole million for myself. But it gets better! I do this in all forums of all the different cryptocurrencies simultaneously. Of course, I twist the pitch a bit so it doesn't get obvious. Smart, right? And you know why it works so well and why I have already scammed a fortune from the scene? Because not everyone is such a genius as you are. With you, I have to say, I stand in awe! In all the decades that I am doing this, I have never come across someone with such a brilliant and investigative mind. STUNNING! Tell me, after you dropped out of high school, did you take the FBI classes right away or did you volunteer at 21 Jump Street first?

If this "mocking" of potential investors is the way you are doing business, then I do not want any part in this. The guy was asking a bunch of questions and you decided it was a good idea to be sarcastic.... very professional indeed.  Roll Eyes

In any way, Projects under development goes here ===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 .... not in the Bitcoin discussion section. Good luck with your project... but it's a NO for me.  Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Carbon Negative (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 12:08:00 PM

If this "mocking" of potential investors is the way you are doing business, then I do not want any part in this. The guy was asking a bunch of questions and you decided it was a good idea to be sarcastic.... very professional indeed.  Roll Eyes

In any way, Projects under development goes here ===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 .... not in the Bitcoin discussion section. Good luck with your project... but it's a NO for me.  Roll Eyes

What goes around comes around. If someone addresses a post with his first comment as "SCAM" and the author as "Silly Idiot", he is obviously a drop-out on welfare. Legit comments receive legit replies. Bullies are put in their place.
lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3649
Merit: 1412

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 12:17:15 PM

On a side note, it seems this forum has somehow developed a 'it's a scam until proven otherwise' approach to most project proposals.
Maybe because it's a bitcoin-forum and one of the first rules you (should) learn in bitcoin is: don't trust, verify!
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: