Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is suicide the best option?  (Read 1094 times)
Majestic-milf (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 589

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 10:32:34 PM
Merited by Sandra_hakeem (2), philipma1957 (1)

In the society we find ourselves today, many people have decided to do the unthinkable just to survive the hardships of life.
 Our education system is also not helping matters. Some who are in school, are being frustrated by not just hunger and lack, but also by some lecturers who would make outrageous demands all so that the individual can scale through that course.

Recently, I heard of an incidence of a student who took their life! I may not know what may have propelled such an action. Depression? Frustration? Or maybe heart break? Who knows?..

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!
 What do you think can be the better option? Your thoughts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 11:26:01 PM
Merited by Accardo (2)

It is really hard to have an opinion or even try to understand it. Around the world, so many people are struggling with unemployment issues and financial problems. As a result, people do not have the ability to provide for their families. What can one do if they cannot even provide a meal for their children? It is really hard to understand how this situation has come about. It seems like there is no hope for them, but there is always hope if you try hard enough.

The world has become a very fast-paced place. People are always on the go, traveling here and there. As a result, they do not have the time to sit down and think about what is really important in life. They are too busy trying to make money and provide for their families. But people should take a step back and look at their lives. They need to realize that it is not all about money, but also about their families and friends. They should not give up. Life is full of ups and downs. It seems that it is always easier to look at the down moments than to look at your positive side. It may seem hard when you are going through some tough times, but every day can be a great day! You just have to get up and see the light. Your life can be better with some determination and a positive attitude. You never know what tomorrow may bring you. The best thing you can do is enjoy each day as if it could be your last.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 04:41:19 AM

Suicide has taken the greater control of the economy because of the high level of depression and frustration by the economic, political, religious and educational institutions we have currently in our society. This is the same reason insecurity is making a lot of waves as well. If this must stop it will take a working society and economy to fix all this. A massive regulation on religious activities and a good funding on the educational sectors

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 05:52:22 AM

Suicide will not solve anything, it will create new problems. So it's not the best choice. But we can't blame people who commit suicide, because everyone's condition is different, that's the role of the government to be able to help those who are stuck in problems like this.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 11:27:10 AM
Merited by NotATether (1)

Suicide is never an option , commiting suicide means one is weak. Their is no problem or situation that is worth a person taking his/her life. In life their is hope always hope and no problem is permanent.  People need to learn that in life we have hard time and good time. Causing suicide is putting love ones and family in pain.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 784
Merit: 544

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 01:35:27 PM

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!

First off, let them know that suicide is never the best option. In an economy where there is a high rate of unemployment, inflation, and a high cost of living ,when people now see life as worthless and meaningless, helping them with a reassuring hope and encouraging them to have believe that whatever they are passing through is just for a moment can be a big solution to anyone trying to commit suicide and providing employment and making the economy a better place can be a better way of stopping suicide in any society.

When the economy of a country is working well and citizens have access to all the good things they need, people will not think about committing suicide because they have a better life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 02:14:37 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

As someone who has struggled with mental illnesses in the past, and still have issues with stress and anxiety, it's never the answer. Unfortunately, suicides are rising at an alarming rate, especially after the pandemic, while the economic recession is the icing on the cake. Quite a few people have committed suicide due to financial issues, and while Greece has relatively low suicidal rates, they have almost doubled after the economic recession in 2010.

Chart taken from TradingEconomics

I'm not going to say that it always gets better, life is full of ups and downs, you adapt and improve your coping mechanisms. It's saddening that society's pressure is starting from an early age and has detrimental effects to mental health. The American Psychology Association (APA), in a survey conducted in 2018, has reported higher levels of stress in teenagers than adults.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nyben

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 01:43:53 AM

Suicide shouldn't be an option. Yes people are going through a lot of difficult situations which result to considering suicide if not properly managed. Imagine someone that commits suicide because he/she couldn't provide for the family, we he now provide for the family from the grave? No. Rather the suicide will bring more pains and agony to the family.

Commiting suicide because you didn't achieve your goal is also wrong because your goal is not in the grave. One way to overcome this incidence of suicide is to find your way around your loved ones, avoid staying alone, and most importantly try to talk to someone about your predicament.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 03:17:48 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1), Accardo (1)

I once was suicidal after a botched eye surgery, I was in that phase for almost 2 years. But then i decided to live 1 day at a time.
Slowly i realised that still there is so much I can do good with my life.. today i am doing well professionally.. i am married and I do a social work... So remember there is always light at the end of tunnel. Just keep walking.
Proro

Activity: 74
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:07:21 AM

Suicide is never a way at of any problem, because it even causes more problems. One taking his or her own life because of challenges is not wise because life it self is hard and it takes only the strong to survive it.

We should also try to check on people know what they are going through and encourage them because it not always easy and they might just need a shoulder to leen on.
Mr.right85

Activity: 882
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2022, 04:19:20 PM

The topic of this thread is one that have been in our societies for a long time and still continues to remain amongst us despite the developments in our environment and literacy over the years. It's very troubling as to how some persons has seen suicide to be a way out and my wonder is, how is that?
In the society we find ourselves today, many people have decided to do the unthinkable just to survive the hardships of life.

Recently, I heard of an incidence of a student who took their life! I may not know what may have propelled such an action. Depression? Frustration? Or maybe heart break? Who knows?..
How is suicide surviving?
Of course there are hardship situations in our societies but how is suicide a way out of it. By committing suicide, you didn't survive the hardship that was ment to kill you, you just succumbed to the process, you facilitated it.

Suicide is never a way to survive hardship, its just another means to succumb to hardship.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 09:29:34 PM

Suicide was around since the dawn of humans, so I wouldn't say that it has any chance of becoming the norm. What we need ro adress and talk about are undelying mental health issues that have been taboo in the past. Accepting those issues and opening dialogs about them could reduce the rate if suicide.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2022, 10:48:17 PM
Merited by Docnaster (2)

Suicide was around since the dawn of humans, so I wouldn't say that it has any chance of becoming the norm. What we need ro adress and talk about are undelying mental health issues that have been taboo in the past. Accepting those issues and opening dialogs about them could reduce the rate if suicide.

Yes suicide is as old as man but the suicide as of then is not like these days happening. Suicide is not a norm but it is a man made. I always quote theorists who had propounded human nature. Such theorists are: Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Rousseau etc. These people had given the different way human being behave. But best theorist of mine is Rousseau. Who said, Human being is good but the society he found himself corrupt him. Now concerning the OP, from the beginning of the childhood as human the person is good but as he grew up to mingle with others and in the process they hurt him so he become angry, and that process the child which was having the pure mind became wicked. And do the unthinkable. Now I may say in the contemporary society. Government is the major cause of suicides. Why because when someone has spent 4 to 6 years in university and at the end the person is hope in the society because there is no job for him to take care of his daily needs. so the best option for him is to die and leave the suffering world of dilemma.  Therefore my suggestion to cube this social dilemma is for the government to provide guarantee jobs for the best graduating students in all level of education.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 11:53:29 PM

The statistics on suicide show that its primarily developed countries that have higher rates of suicide relative to countries with extreme poverty. Why is it that communities and countries in Africa, impoverished severely, low quality of life, plagued by famine and disease, have lower rates of suicide than places like South Korea or some European countries?

Culture plays a large role. I speculate that the internet/social media also plays a role, which attenuates the drug problem amongst the youth today as well.

I don't know what the solution would be, though I want to bring up a related but separate issue of euthanasia/physician assisted suicide. Suicide is not the best option under any circumstances, and I fear with suicide rates increasing there will be a move closer to euthanasia under the guise of compassion.

Suicide rates by country source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/suicide-rate-by-country

Africa and Latin America have higher rates of poverty, yet lower suicide rates.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1154
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:31:56 PM

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm?
Ever since the issue of covid-19 happened which also cause the world economic break down it has been hard for common to survive but the sad thing is that those that ought to help the less privileged are not doing anything and when people are depressed and couldn't see a shoulder to cry on its easy for them to commit suicide.
The only way we can stop this from becoming a norm is let people who are having a hard time know they are not alone and we should be ready to help others.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 03:32:29 AM

It's true that Suicide has been their the dawn of human,but that does not mean human being should be victims,it would be good if man knows the value of life,and live, than having a feeling that life has no meaning.When depression sets in  one's life,the next thing that follows it is a thought that suicide is the only solution.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 6679

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 01:51:40 PM

In fact, this is one of the most dim-witted titles for a thread I have ever seen here.

Suicide is never an option , commiting suicide means one is weak. Their is no problem or situation that is worth a person taking his/her life. In life their is hope always hope and no problem is permanent.  People need to learn that in life we have hard time and good time. Causing suicide is putting love ones and family in pain.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Let me emphasise:

no problem is permanent

and

commiting suicide means one['s mental resolve] is weak.

That should be all you need to know.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
jcojci

Activity: 656
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 03:01:17 PM

If someone is desperate and thinks there is no way out of their problem, they will think that suicide is the best way. They will not be able to think of what they can do to improve themselves.

Maybe only by acknowledging what they have done, accepting the consequences of that action, and living it with all their might. If there is support from the surrounding environment, I think they will be able to do it. To prevent this, giving a second chance to those who think suicide is the best solution may be necessary.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 04:22:47 PM

Overcoming mental stress is not easy at all. Some people allow depression to overwhelme them that they won't have any solution on how to address it. I have always have this understanding that instead of allowing problems to make me think to be disorganised I will rather think on how to solve the problem. Life is always beautiful irrespective of the difficulties one maybe facing,  difficulties are not meant to remain permanent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:29:25 PM
Merited by Accardo (2)

Jesus is the best option.

Shortly after Jesus ascended into Heaven, He and the Father sent the Holy Spirit to people. The Holy Spirit not only brings salvation to souls, but He also heals people from their diseases.

Often we don't see the healing, because people don't have faith.

Find out about God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Read the Bible. Get to Church on a regular basis. Strengthen your faith in God and healing this way.

Suicide is from the devil. Don't kill yourself, thereby letting Satan win.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: