Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀🍀Forgotten password recovery Service🍀🍀 wallet.dat,exodus,metamask,coinomi,  (Read 241 times)
HashAttack (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 07:31:52 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2023, 02:04:44 PM by HashAttack

All the best!
I help recover forgotten, lost, lost passwords for =
Wallets- wallet.dat,exodus,metamask,electrum,wallet.aes.json,coinomi,blockchain.com(first and second password),etc Roll Eyes
I also accept password-protected rar and zip archives with forgotten passwords. Seed phrases containing private keys, etc. Personal
I can help you recover your forgotten password as soon as possible.

Large server capacity for decrypting hashes 20xRTX4090
all methods are involved -a 0, -a 1, -a 3, -a 6, -a 7, prince, rules.
I also help to decipher the seed phrase if = Not written correctly! Not enough words! Wrong word placement! Only personal!

What do you need to get started with me?
1. Indicate the balance of the wallet
2. Collect all your old passwords in a bunch (they are masked, if the password does not pass, dictionaries over 10Tb are used)
3. Specify the% that you are ready to give up if the password is successfully found.
4. DO NOT ACCEPT = PURCHASED WALLETS = FOUND ON THE INTERNET = IMPORTED WALLET!!!

No prepayments, I work according to the result! % is discussed in the PM

https://ibb.co/C0QVWQ6
https://ibb.co/QvYfs11
https://ibb.co/V3dQMyJ

All questions in telegram= https://t.me/Invisibl777
https://t.me/RecoveryServiceWallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 07:37:06 AM

I think I might have seen a similar topic like this somewhere on this forum.
Can you throw more light on how you intend to do this? Otherwise, this can be considered a scam and a way that you want to use to smuggle money from victims of lost wallet assets.
Because I don't believe their are ways of recovering lost wallet assets, and if their would even be any chance of that it will be from the users device which might have create backup some how on the background of the device.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HashAttack (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 08:11:03 AM

You probably do not understand a little the whole recovery process ...... The whole point is to recover the password using the wallet hash metadom Via Hashcat. No one loses anything by doing this, as I recover the password using the wallet hash! I don't need access to users' PCs I don't need prepayments I take % for the found password to the hash! All work can go through guarantors!
HashAttack (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 07:40:08 AM

A lot of people write with public wallets in the hope of opening them. Stop!!! I don't need to write. It's useless. Public wallets are rubbish.........
akaros
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Builder of big stable mining farms since 2011.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 11:45:54 PM

Can you throw more light on how you intend to do this? Otherwise, this can be considered a scam and a way that you want to use to smuggle money from victims of lost wallet assets.
Because I don't believe their are ways of recovering lost wallet assets, and if their would even be any chance of that it will be from the users device which might have create backup some how on the background of the device.

I think it is absolutely possible, I cracked 4 old wallets already. Yes - not possible with bruteforce power, it can be done only with precious work of collecting all information from user with forgotten password and mind of true hacker. Otherwise is total lottery.

I'm builder of big stable mining farms
//from USB block erupters in past to S21 now. //mainly repairing miners from Bitmain, I am also cheap source for original Antminer parts.
HashAttack (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:19:06 AM

I think it is absolutely possible, I cracked 4 old wallets already. Yes - not possible with bruteforce power, it can be done only with precious work of collecting all information from user with forgotten password and mind of true hacker. Otherwise is total lottery.
This is possible if the wallet is personal. And not bought, it is not clear where and it is not clear from whom.
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 04:21:26 PM

This is possible if the wallet is personal. And not bought, it is not clear where and it is not clear from whom.

Are wallets even completely bought themselves? Because how can one buy a wallet from another person without paying the person, which can't be seen as a complete legal deal? Since wallet phrases and keys can't be changed, the old key will continue to be the right key to the wallet, which the old owner will still have access to. So if you have purchased any wallet from anyone, the person is still likely to move out your assets when they notice a balance change.

So I don't think anyone who knows how the blockchain works will actually want to buy any crypto wallet from anyone, no matter who the person turns out to be. Because security is not always guaranteed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HashAttack (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 06:40:13 AM

Added new large dictionaries. 1TB+
HashAttack (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 08:36:43 AM

% rate 60/40 in your direction accepts only personal material (public clouds past). Added by Coinomi Atomic
JackMazzoni

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 01:09:56 PM

What is your current speed with blockchain v1 wallets? Can you solve blockchain v0 wallets? How much your rate?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: