Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre Sales] 1HoDLCUB 1oz Fine Gold 999.9 GENESIS coin [opens September ??, 2022]  (Read 170 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2022, 04:53:34 PM
Merited by cygan (2)

1HoDLCLUB 1oz Fine Gold 999.9 GENESIS Coin

Hello everyone and welcome to this long-awaited second pre-sale of a Gold coin! [with a little more waiting Grin]

As you all know, we started the year 2022 with a Pre Sale of Gold Coins, these are Fine Gold 999.9 Poker chips, one of the largest coins in the 1HoDLCLUB, 45g of Fine Gold 999.9! So we're going to finish it off with a pre-sale of a Gold coin!  Cheesy

the last gold coin was 45g to arrive in 39mm format and 33 coins mint! the one to come will be exactly 1oz or 31g of Fine Gold 999.9, which will come in at a size of 32mm and 10 to 21 coins mint!
the design of this coin will be close to the 1oz Fine Silver GENESIS coin!

this Gold coin will be limited to 10 or 21 coins, the rarest mint of all the 1HoDLCLUB collections produced until today! But it will depend on demand, so once the first 10 slots are filled and paid for, production will start, the mint will reach 21 coins only if the remaining 11 slots are taken. So if the 11 slots are not fully taken after the first 10, the mint will only be 10 coins !

the pre sale will be open for 10 days in September, after which it will be closed.

In the sale price are included, the coin, the COA, the box and the goodies.

And covered by myself will be delivered to you a 0.5 troy ounce pure Silver coin [0.5 troy ounce to fit the same diameter as the 1oz Fine Gold 999.9 coin], with the same design as the Gold coin, loaded with 0.0021 BTC with the same serial number as your Gold coin, this coin will also be delivered with its box and COA, these coins will be a gift from me, there will be no more than the number of gold coins minted, and will never be sold separately by the 1HoDLCLUB.!

This thread will be unlocked in September, You can now tell me by PM your interest, you will then receive the exact Date and Time of the opening of the pre sale once I have defined it.

1HoDLCLUB 1oz Fine Gold 999.9 GENESIS Coin
Mintage : 10 to 21
Material :Fine Gold 999.9
Size : 32mm
Thickness : 2.65mm
Weight : 1oz (31gr)
Denomination : 0.021
Serial : 1 to 10-21

Why a pre sale ?
As explained during the first pre-sale,, I am not a big fan of pre sale and pre orders, because there is the expectation of buyers in part, but without pre sale for this kind of collectibles I could not produce 21 for sales afterwards, and that's why I'm organizing this pre sales.

What is the price ?
For the moment I have not yet asked for a production price, the price will however be lower than the last Gold coin produced due to the weight of this one, we go from 45g to 31g (1oz), the estimate is that the coin, box, certificates and special goodis included will amount to approximately 2900$ + the amount of the loading [0.021BTC]

Why only max 21 coins ?
As you all know, the number 21 is our lucky number for all, and that's why the mint will not exceed this number.
unlike the last pre-sale the number will not exceed 21 even if the demand is higher!
the number of pieces will be limited to 1 per person during the first 5 days of the presale, then you can request for more[max 2-3 coins,still to be defined] ! the pre-sale will only be open for 10 days.

Wen i receive my coins ?!! Grin
it will depend on when everyone will have paid, the sooner the pre-sales are paid, the sooner the production will start, since I will get ahead by producing the boxes, COA and hologram in advance the time to production it will be between 1 to 2 months maximum between the moment of payment of the production and the arrival of the coins in hand.

What you receive ?
each choins will be delivered with its box, capsule as well as its certificate of authenticity.
and also stickers specially designed for this gold coin, which will only be delivered with it! and the famous matching 0.5 Troy ounce Fine Silver coins.

How the coins gonna be shipped to me ?
- 1st option -
I can send you the coin with a low value customs declaration like the last time but if the coin is lost I could not refund you the value of the coin, only the loading.
- 2nd option -
We will use DHL Express with full coins value declaration so the package will be insured and in case of loss I will refund you directly and behind me will also be refunded by the carrier.
this time, the corner, the box, the COA and the goodies will all be sent in the same package! .

How can I pay the coin?
For this pre sale diffrent option is available to you, you can pay in BTC, LTC, USDT, USDC
(or other known crypto because in any case the funds are directly converted into USDT and then paid into a bank account to pay for the production of the coins.)

However the loading part will have to be paid in BTC! you will have a choice between paying it during the pre-sale or before the shipping of your gold coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: