Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you felt the impact of inflation so far?  (Read 1512 times)
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2022, 05:31:23 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

The cost of postage from the USPS is expected to go up again this year, too.  Buy those forever stamps now while they're relatively cheap.

Just like people can cut down on electricity usage, am sure they can also cut down on stamp usage by making use of emails. In my country alot of people hardly make use of post offices. Alot of post office structures are now redundant and overgrown with grasses. Emails and other online services have taken over the duties of post office. Am speaking for myself, though I do not know how it works in your area.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 06:25:03 PM

The cost of postage from the USPS is expected to go up again this year, too.  Buy those forever stamps now while they're relatively cheap.

Just like people can cut down on electricity usage, am sure they can also cut down on stamp usage by making use of emails. In my country alot of people hardly make use of post offices. Alot of post office structures are now redundant and overgrown with grasses. Emails and other online services have taken over the duties of post office. Am speaking for myself, though I do not know how it works in your area.
Do these things still exist nowadays? Postal services wont really be that much relevant considering that we do almost have everything in terms of connection but there are indeed things which do still
stick into those traditional ways but not as rampant comparing into those good old years.

Speaking about inflation then better get used to it, year by year this thing becomes worst and its never been surprising that we've really been greatly affected specially into those
people who do only rely with one source of income which is from their job thats why it would be wise that we should find another source.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 09:41:16 PM

Certainly... I see the rates of consumables hitting high this season. After the petrol rate hikes there was a steep price rise... This year the increments had been really poor and I know a few friends who were laid off.. if all this is signs of inflation or recession. I think I felt it around me.
Probably none of us have never felt this rising inflation. Even the rich people have been struggling too. However, if we only depend on our own savings for the whole time, then definitely it will vanish quickly in the thin air. But if we start investing while working on our stable job too, we will always beat this inflation and may even create good earnings too

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 11:22:44 PM

It is interesting when you advise cutting down the electricity usage. But is it possible to apply to every people in a country? In this modern life, I assume the need for electricity usage becomes higher. Most people use more tools that require electricity to help their daily work. Instead, to cut down it, people need more electricity usage. So, I'm not sure this way can be effective to deal with the current inflation.

Regarding the post office, it is also getting less and less function in my country. Sure, people prefer to use email and some other online services. There are also some private services thah have the same functions as post office nowadays. So, people don't depend on the post office anymore.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 11:53:08 PM

Food prices have now become uncontrolled inevitably so now is the best time to go on a diet lol. However, though rich people have also been affected by this, but my worries are those for poorest people as they will surely struggle to find penny to buy foods just to survive. Particularly for jobless people, I just hope this inflation will motivate them to find means for living even just for survival alone.

Looking at it the other way round, I don't think the rich folks do suffer with these inflations when you compared them with the poor men. I want to use my country as a case study: Most of the rich guys now have their investment protected with $$ and have them invested in developed countries where things are basically working on their palms, I know there is inflation everywhere but these countries know how to operate and manipulate their markets just to put things in bearest minimum compare to underdeveloped countries of the world. If they are to convert their investment back to local currency, they don't feel the effect of their national inflation because the $$ rate to local currency has been increased with and everything is been fair for them even if there are some little effects but the poor men who earn the same local currency for years and has lots of problems to solve are dying and crying inside.

Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 07:19:58 AM

It is interesting when you advise cutting down the electricity usage. But is it possible to apply to every people in a country? In this modern life, I assume the need for electricity usage becomes higher. Most people use more tools that require electricity to help their daily work. Instead, to cut down it, people need more electricity usage. So, I'm not sure this way can be effective to deal with the current inflation.

In my country there are areas where estimated billing is the order, whether there is electric supply or not people get to be issued monthly bills. It is a bad practice and the government is not doing anything to stop such criminality and rape of its citizens. In such areas, people always leave their appliances on whether they are using them or not. But there are areas where the metered system works called the Pre-paid billing. It is a pay as you use method. In areas with Pre-paid billing, consumers know they only get to pay for what they consume and so they do not like leaving on appliances they are not using. It will eat up their credit loaded into the meter. That is what I mean.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 10:40:27 AM

I have felt inflation for the last 3 years, covid has disrupted many economic activities including the business I do, when the covid happened my sales turnover dropped by more than 80% and until now it still hasn't shown a recovery, inflation does cause serious problems for finances.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 10:46:59 PM

Food prices have now become uncontrolled inevitably so now is the best time to go on a diet lol. However, though rich people have also been affected by this, but my worries are those for poorest people as they will surely struggle to find penny to buy foods just to survive. Particularly for jobless people, I just hope this inflation will motivate them to find means for living even just for survival alone.

Looking at it the other way round, I don't think the rich folks do suffer with these inflations when you compared them with the poor men. I want to use my country as a case study: Most of the rich guys now have their investment protected with $$ and have them invested in developed countries where things are basically working on their palms, I know there is inflation everywhere but these countries know how to operate and manipulate their markets just to put things in bearest minimum compare to underdeveloped countries of the world. If they are to convert their investment back to local currency, they don't feel the effect of their national inflation because the $$ rate to local currency has been increased with and everything is been fair for them even if there are some little effects but the poor men who earn the same local currency for years and has lots of problems to solve are dying and crying inside.
We might not see them getting affected but for sure they have also felt it. But, poor people are really suffering the inflation. It started when the gas price spike as everything went to follow the increase. Imagine a certain food product had an increase almost half its price, you'll gonna be asking what really happens in the market now? As this inflation will take longer, I'd see more and more people will be hungry and malnutrition.
Now, it was to realize how important is to have multiple sources of income to protect our finances in a situation like this.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 10:36:47 AM

Inflation is certainly felt immediately for those who have a small salary including me, many things that I leave for example the end of the month holidays, but every weekend I have to do many things like working extra to cover up increasing and uncontrolled inflation.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 05:10:25 AM

We are experiencing inflation yearly because our fiat money is slowly depreciating.
The problem right now is, it went very high that most of the people especially in the 3rd world countries aren't ready for it.

As for me, I felt it so much. Fare here in our country is higher than what it is a year ago because of the increase in Oil. Prices of commodities are going high because inflation is high. The unfortunate part is some of the people here in our country isn't ready for it and they are doing the best that they can just to survive. Some only eat twice a day instead of three. Some are finding a 2nd source of income aside from their primary income source. There are some who are gambling as well just to have money to be used in their daily lives which is the thing that I don't want to do myself. There are some who are just begging around the streets just to have money which is the sad thing.

Food prices increased because of inflation, and it is affecting all of us. The salary of most of the people here increased but not enough. I felt the impact of inflation but lucky for me, I'm ready for it because I have emergency funds that can be used if needed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 07:34:19 AM

We are experiencing inflation yearly because our fiat money is slowly depreciating.
The problem right now is, it went very high that most of the people especially in the 3rd world countries aren't ready for it.

ABSOLUTELY!
I have to make the word in BOLD font as people in here are literally not ready. Look at how struggles, even those who were in the  average line financially have felt it. The rise of price in necessities caused  by the increase of price in oil.
High unemployment also adds up in the current financial burden. Though most of the people in the 3rd world country are naturally born survivor, but todays inflation really hurts everyones pocket  and stomach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 05:15:39 PM

ABSOLUTELY!
I have to make the word in BOLD font as people in here are literally not ready. Look at how struggles, even those who were in the  average line financially have felt it. The rise of price in necessities caused  by the increase of price in oil.
High unemployment also adds up in the current financial burden. Though most of the people in the 3rd world country are naturally born survivor, but todays inflation really hurts everyones pocket  and stomach.
Third-world countries will only focus on survival. Despite lots of opportunities and job alternatives these days, if the value of necessities are continuously increasing, everyone will surely struggle. In our country, the crime rate has increased since this crisis started simply because everyone wants to continue living and wants to survive. That is one of the negative impacts of the inflation crisis. Unemployment rate is also increasing and the number of out-of-school youth is also rising because some of them just want to work since they can't sustain their studies. Everyone is in the midst of a crisis but I hope that everyone could find ways to live and survive the right way because this too shall pass and things will get better soon.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 07:50:41 PM

Foodstuffs are most pronounced in today's increase and obviously in this case will be a domino effect that will certainly be felt for several times because starting from Inflation makes prices rise especially in basic commodities which creates other problems such as hoarding of foodstuffs and obviously makes it is increasingly rare and expensive, not to mention the damage it causes to people in low economic strata who are one of the forerunners of the famine.
This is very difficult to avoid I think.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 09:16:17 PM

Certainly... I see the rates of consumables hitting high this season. After the petrol rate hikes there was a steep price rise... This year the increments had been really poor and I know a few friends who were laid off.. if all this is signs of inflation or recession. I think I felt it around me.
Everything is high this time, food prices, electric bills, petrol rate, and the rest of our necessities. And with these price changes, I think everyone is definitely affected with this never ending inflation. This is why working alone in our 8-hour day job job may not be enough to sustain all our basic needs. We need to have additional income, and of course investments that will provide us multi sources of income.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 09:48:26 PM

Unless money is of no object and one doesn't care, then we have all felt the impact of inflation.  It's just too easy to see in everyday life and it's ubiquitous, everywhere and we the consumer are at the bottom of the funnel getting dumped on.
2stout

Merit: 585

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 07:56:29 AM

Unless money is of no object and one doesn't care, then we have all felt the impact of inflation.  It's just too easy to see in everyday life and it's ubiquitous, everywhere and we the consumer are at the bottom of the funnel getting dumped on.
During the Covid and no the inflation - I have made a more minimalist approach to the life and I feel good.
Less is more

This is good for you and great it is working out for you.  Yes, in some cases less is more but also during these time of inflation we will get less goods and it will require more of our money.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 09:15:40 PM

Inflation is certainly felt immediately for those who have a small salary including me, many things that I leave for example the end of the month holidays, but every weekend I have to do many things like working extra to cover up increasing and uncontrolled inflation.
I couldn't do the same thing and that was a scary period. I mean think about living in super high inflation and then not earning too much more, earning about the same amount of money. Thankfully I arranged my life to spend less, but for a while it cost me a lot of money to do that, now I got a new PC as well which means even more debt, but I guess I can handle it and it shouldn't be a problem.

In the long run, we are talking about something that is terrible for people who do not have "excess" amount to shred. If you were already in poverty line, and inflation happened, that meant you were in starvation levels now and that was a horrible period.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 09:25:39 PM

I couldn't do the same thing and that was a scary period. I mean think about living in super high inflation and then not earning too much more, earning about the same amount of money. Thankfully I arranged my life to spend less, but for a while it cost me a lot of money to do that, now I got a new PC as well which means even more debt, but I guess I can handle it and it shouldn't be a problem.

In the long run, we are talking about something that is terrible for people who do not have "excess" amount to shred. If you were already in poverty line, and inflation happened, that meant you were in starvation levels now and that was a horrible period.
Any spendings that do correlate on things that could make you possible to make income is something considerable.It might affect your overall savings for emergencies or funds been saved for common purpose but don't mind out that much so that you won't really get stressed out.We do have different ways and decisions in life in fighting and sustaining or surviving ourselves against inflation.It would be common sense that we should be finding other sources of income for at least try to ease such condition.Rich becomes even more richer and middle class pays more taxes and poor gets even more poorer.
coupable

Merit: 757

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 10:01:12 PM

When the oil price increases, we can experience the increase of price on each and everything. Slowly there is recovery in some part of the world. In my country even now people are allowed to work from home. This makes them overcome the inflation causing rise in the price of each and everything. In specific as they work from home the transportation cost is a saving and so people have an excess amount that can be used on the increase in price of necessities. When everything start to work as before, people will suffer more.
This proves that whatever anyone can imagine is independent of global variables, he is delusional. International products are subject to prices linked to international price movements. Inflation, when it appears in the smallest economies of the world, has an impact on the movement of the local market, so that the regional market is affected, and in a developed stage the global market. This is a domino effect as can be clearly demonstrated .
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 10:18:48 PM

When the oil price increases, we can experience the increase of price on each and everything. Slowly there is recovery in some part of the world. In my country even now people are allowed to work from home. This makes them overcome the inflation causing rise in the price of each and everything. In specific as they work from home the transportation cost is a saving and so people have an excess amount that can be used on the increase in price of necessities. When everything start to work as before, people will suffer more.
This proves that whatever anyone can imagine is independent of global variables, he is delusional. International products are subject to prices linked to international price movements. Inflation, when it appears in the smallest economies of the world, has an impact on the movement of the local market, so that the regional market is affected, and in a developed stage the global market. This is a domino effect as can be clearly demonstrated .
I have been slapped in the face because of the inflation.
Believe it or not for last two years, I didn't purchase any new clothes, shows, cosmetic or any decorative item. I was so fond of.
But even after not buying for years. My cupboard are overflowing with stuff.
Minimalist is the new fashion these days - travel light - live light

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████